chapter 10

Kill the Fangirl!/ discontinue

 

Chapter 10

 

My wife ,I mean D.O. is still looking at me with those wide eyes of him so cute.

Think Ji Yeon how will I react in this kind of situation, okay I will put it clearly, I told everyone that I am a lesbian though I am not, I love boys actually. I really can’t understand myself why I said that.

Curse my talkative mouth,

“So?” he continued still looking at me.

“yes I am, being a lesbian doesn’t  mean I can’t wear dresses, I am a lesbian as long as I am  not attracted  to the opposite ,” I whisper those to him, by the looks of it I can say that he somehow getting the idea of it.

“I see, “

“like being gays, you don’t have to wear makeup and girly clothes to call yourself a gay, but as long as you feel attracted on your same gender, do you get what I mean,?” he touch his jaw and nod slowly,

“good,” I look at myself again in the mirror,”do I look okay?” I really want other‘s opinion

“for a lesbian wearing a dress like that I think you look good,” he answer, I chuckle, I need to get use to it, him calling me  a les, if that’s the only way that he will talk to me.

“Well gee thanks,” I told him, smiling I went back to the fitting room, and after wearing my clothes back, I paid the dress in the cashier. D.O. is still beside me following me, I can see him looking around, fascinated my girls clothes  maybe, I saw him touching the hem of one cute pink dress and poking some beads attached to it and them chuckle to himself.

He have no idea how cute he is, after packing the dress, I went to him and poked his back, he stop what he was doing, a little embarrassed, because he knew I caught him,

“Where are the others?” I asked,

“Exo m, were left in the studio, still practicing, they have a very strict leader and then the others are on the bowling alley, goofing and boasting around,”

“Why you didn’t join them?” I cut him

“I’m bad at it, instead of humiliating myself in front of everyone I excuse myself that I wanted to buy something, which I have no idea what is, so I was just looking around, until I spotted someone who look like you and then when I come closer it was really you,,,” if I didn’t laugh, he might still continue on the part that he caught me wearing the dress ,up to me paying for it…

“Why are you laughing?”  He asked confuse

“Nothing, do you want some ice cream? I will treat you,” I grab his arm; I look around and luckily spotted the ice cream shop that I saw earlier.

I’m in love in any flavors of ice cream; it will be my forever lover. After some minute we are now sitting on the corner admiring the chocolate flavored ice cream in front of us.

“This is my first ice cream in Korea!” I cheered raising my spoon, getting ready for the first taste and the moment it reach my tongue it felt.

PERFECT!

Mine is half empty that’s the only time that I notice D.O still not touching his,

“Don’t you want it?” I asked

“you know for a singer like me, our voices is important, and we are not allowed to eat ice cream even though it is free,,” I cut him again

“So what’s your point, you don’t want it? Okay,,”I touch his ice cream but he yank my hands away, that made me confuse ,”I thought…..”

“You can keep a secret right?”   He asked me seriously, which I confusingly nod in agreement.

“Don’t tell anyone, especially Baekhyun,” he said before eating his first. So that what he means, I   know I am slow sometimes. We savor the moment eating together and chatting,

“So what are your types on girls?”

I cough at that sudden question then my ice cream reach his face. It is funny seeing his disgust reaction that’s why I laugh hard, but while laughing I’m thinking extra hard on possibilities or qualities that I am looking for on a girl, justifying me being a lesbian.

 

I am in deep trouble.