Split up.

Hee-Soon's hell house. [ Re-writing, read Chapter 8! ]

 

Zelo POV

“La la la~” My loud whistling and singing filled up the long corridor, bouncing off the dirty, stone walls as I skipped around. I heard Yongguk chuckle slightly as he turned around and faced me, a large smirk fixated on his face.

“Listen, I know you’re cute and all- but you seriously need to stop being so happy; it’s starting to freak me out”

I raised my eyebrow mockingly and ran to his side, nudging his arm and wriggling my hips like a worm. “But why hyung? Don’t be so tense, it’s only a game remember” I smiled as Yongguk started walking faster.

“Awww c’mon hyungggggg” I wined as I tried to catch up to him.

As I caught up to him he silenced my words by pressing his index finger against my lips ‘shhh’ he mouthed as his dark brown eyes scanned the room. “What-what is it?” I whispered, my body as still as a scared elementary child. “I-I think I heard Yoona” He whispered back, taking a step to the side and pressing his ear against the grimy stone walls.

A few minutes passed and his cheek was still firmly pressed against the wall, making expressions every few seconds; my curiosity took over as I hurried over beside him and asked him of his findings.

“It is Yoona, and Minzy I think… they are arguing” he informed me as I too pressed my ear against the wall, hoping to hear some of the action. “B-but what are they arguing abo-“ My sentence was cut to halt as what seemed like millions of rocks came flying past Yongguk and I; sending small pieces of stone and rubble through our hair and along our bodies. “WHAT…..THE…..HELL?!” I managed to hear Yongguk yell as I felt a stabbing pain in my lower knee; I looked around trying to find the source of the noise but was only welcomed by a dark mess of stone, rubber and filth blocking my view from my injured best friend.

“HYUNG!” I yelled out to him.

No reply.

“HYUNG!!” I repeated even louder.

Still no reply.

“HYUNG ARE YOU ING THERE!?!” I gave it one last shot, screaming my lungs out in the process.

Still no ing reply.

This obviously wasn’t going to work- so I decided to change my tactics and get up and look for him, he was probably too injured to speak or maybe he had been knocked out- So he couldn’t be dead right….. right?

NO ZELO! I thought to myself as I mentally banged my head against a wall. Yongguk couldn’t die, he was just too macho for something like that to happen, anyways- after that incident 2 years ago he promised he would protect me, and never leave me alone.

Once I had finished clearing my head the pain in my knee had somewhat toned down a little bit and allowed me to stand, with this I immeadiantly got up and started moving a few rocks and pebbles- hoping to clear myself a path, and maybe spot yongguk along the way.

After a few drops and muscle cramps I managed to spot something in the distance- a light.

It was very distant, but not too distant to not be able to make out what it was; the main question was; where did it lead? And should I take it?

I had to admit, I was just too keen to find something so I decided to trust my luck with the mysterious light. I climbed over a few rocks and boulders, tripping and falling a few times, but before long I found myself a metre away from it.

I grinned and wiped the sweat off my forehead as I slowly walked over to it. It was a hole- in the wall; Im guessing that it was here before and everyone was too lazy to fix it, or that the rocks and boulders also had took a toll on it. I put my palms on the corners, peeping my head out into the nature that was opposite me; it was dark, but not a pleasant or romantic dark- but an eerie, horror-movie kind of dark, the kind I despised most.

No Zelo! My conscience fought with my mind, begging me to go. You have to search for Yongguk! He could be out there looking for you!

“B-but the dogs…” I spoke aloud, allowing any passer-bys to hear my thoughts. No, I have to go find Yongguk!

Soon my conscience won and I found myself swinging my leg over into the hole and pulling my tall body out. I immeadiantly got struck by one of the coldest, icy winter breeze I had ever felt- even back at home; I shivered as I tried to mentally concoct a plan.

Okay, so I have to find Yongguk. Where do I start?

My eyes scanned the forest that was surrounding me as I soon came to a decision and turned right.

Arasso, time to go find hyung!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the REALLY late update, its just ive been super-busy!

But dont worry, I have an important poll for you guys to vote on!

 

Choose wisely ^~^

Oh! I have two important announcments~

#1 My trailers have been officially finished! There are two in total, the first one is focusing on the main idea of the fic, while the other is introducing the characters. Hope you enjoy!

1~ Trailer 1 = The main idea.

2~ Trailer 2 = The characters.

[All of these trailers were created by the fabulous heartcupcake, be sure to drop by her shop and request for a trailer! here ]

#2 I am currently working on a new horror fic, it's about a Japanese urban legend that caught my attention. Its starring Luhan and Kai from EXO, L from infinite and some cameos/minor roles from SNSD, Miss A, Hello Venus, Nu'est and others~ Be sure to check it out and tell me what you think :)

The legend of Hanako-san.

 

Thats all for now, be sure to comment and tell me what you think of this new update!