Decisions.

Hee-Soon's hell house. [ Re-writing, read Chapter 8! ]

(sorry for the lack of bold/italic writing in this chap, if you haven't read in the comment box- the reason being because I don't have access to my laptop; so I am updating from my iPod =.= anyways hope you enjoy this chapter, and you guys better check out the trailer my friend heartcupcake made for this fic ~ I will put the link in the foreword and at the end of this chap ^^ )

  

~ Yoona POV~ 

" God, what was taking her so long?" I muttered under my breath - half hoping she heard me so she would hurry up. 

She had been under that disgusting water for ages now, I mean I know she was a champion swimmer or whatever- but no-one could hold their breath for that long. 

 

I paced around the dirty edges of the pool, debating with myself on wether or not I should jump in there and find her hopeless body; my hand was throbbing- the pain killers had worn off a good few minutes ago and I was clearly in no shape to swim. 

 

I swear, I ask her to do me one favor- ONE! And she can't even do it properly. 

 

Then I made my decision and lunged my body into the pool, head-first I fell, with the cold touch of the water dancing around  my face and the chlorine sticking to the outer skin of my petite body. 

 God did I hate swimming.

 

The water was thick and hard to swim through, and what made it worse was the irritating stinging sensation that cascaded my view once I made it a few feet under. I slammed my eyes shut as tight as I could as the irritation was deparetely trying to poke through. I had no idea where I was going or where Minzy was- so I hoped with all my life that I wasn't just swimming in circles.

I could feel thin leaves or something running against my cold skin as my body swam through the filth- picking up speed when I felt my lungs starting to ache.   

'Damnit, I'm running out of breath'

I thought when I felt something slimy glide across my leg. I forced my eyes open, fighting the sharp pain as I intensively studied the hard ground beneath me.   

"No-ing-Way"

I idiotically studdered before I felt my small mouth being filled with water. My lungs were getting tighter as my body frantically faught the urge to gag or throw up.   

 I have to find her! I-I couldn't leave this pool without her, if I did she would definately be dead by the time I came back    

then I spotted something, in the distance surrounded by green/blue colored corpses her body layed. I wasn't sure if her being was actually apart of that collection- but u swear to god, it better not be. I swam full speed over to her; her eyes were rolled back into her skull and were partly blood-shot, contrasting her now eraser-like pale skin tone.

Her hands were clenched tightly- dirty nails pressed against her soft palm as I slowly swung her limp body behind me, wrapping her muscular legs around my waist and her jello arms entangled themselves around my neck.

Hopefully she would be okay, bubbles were still popping out of and nose- so she still had oxygen in her.   I swam back up to the surface, not daring to look back and get another glimpse of the monstrous beings I had just rescued Minzy from becoming.   

 

~Minzy POV~  

A low whispering voice called me back to reality as I opened my eyes. I don't know how long I had been unconscious for but I felt a tremendous urge to close my eyes and slowly wither away into the darkness once more.  The room was so bright it was making my eyes sting and my body felt really heavy and weighed down for me to get up and do something about it.

Maybe I wasn't stable enough to move because my head was pounding, my eyes were throbbing like someone had just poured a fresh glass of lemon juice over them and I had a distinctive sharp pain rushing through my left palm whenever I would tighten my balled fist.   

What the happened?

I thought.

wait no, someone just said that to me - or screamed it rather.

I felt hands slowly overlapp my forehead than heart, pounding into my chest hard when I had the sudden urge to vomit - and I did just that.  My back flung upwards, releasing a wave of dark, dirty water from my mouth- left to color-up the dirty tiles. Once I was done I felt a lot better, my head still hurt but I had enough stability to focus my vision on the being that was nervously beside me.   

"Are you okay?"

the girl asked, pale-faced with blood-red eyes.  I coughed up a bit more water before finally revealing my short answer:

"Yeah, I g-guess"   

Then suddenly she caught me off guard and burst into tears, her long black hair covering her pale face that was now stationed in her lap. 

"What's w-wrong?"

I asked, not realizing what the had just happened.

"YOU ALMOST DIED! I ALMOST DIED! WE BOTH ALMOST ING DIED MINZY!!"

she yelled, staring me down with her cold, dark eyes.

Why the hell was she going off at me? What the did I do? Maybe if she would just tell me what happened, then I could piece things together and figure out why she's having a mental break-down.   

"You know what? I've had enough"

she continued, stretching out her legs and lifting her body off the ground to a standing position. That's it, she was really ing pissing me off now.

"WHAT THE IS GOING ON?!"

I yelled, anger and frustration filling my veins as I spat those words hatefully through gritted teeth.   

" I JUST SAW LIKE A MILLION ING DEAD BODIES MINZY! 'WHAT'S WRONG?' WHAT KIND IF STUPID ING QUESTION IS THAT? THERE WERE CHILDREN IN THERE!"

 "SO HOW THE HELL IS THAT MY FAULT? I NEVER ASKED FOR YOU TO GO IN THERE"

I yelled, everything was slowly coming back; I went down there to find a key - then I saw corpses of adults and children, young and elderly alike scattered along the base. But atleast I got it, I managed to grasp the key in the solidarity of my palm just before everything went black and I feel into dream land.   

I slowly opened my palm to reveal the rusty bronze key, before Yoona caught my attention again. She had just grabbed the biggest rock she could find- probably from inside of the pool, and was furiously bashing it against the wall on the far east side of the room.   

" What the hell are you doing?"

I asked, forcing my body to jog towards hers. There seemed to be a hole in the wall, probably only the size of the bottom half of a typical wooden door. It was covered with thin wooden pails- most likely the result of bad DIY repairing. She pounded the rock against the loose nails on either side of the pails furiously before throwing the rock away out of frustration and grabbing a sharper one.   

"Yoona, stop- you're only going to hurt yourself"

I moaned, a hint of worry evident in my words. I just wished she would listen, Hee Soon - or whatever told us in the first round that if we gave up we would be eliminated, and from what I've seen so far 'elimination' seems like a lot more than a slap on the wrist and a free trip home. I sat beside her, hastily pulling her arms away from the wall

"Yoona Unni- Just stop, please!"   

She swiftly moved her arm out of my grasp, pushing my frail body to the ground as she stared at me - tears forming under her eye- lids.

"A-all of those, those- bodies. They keep reminding me of t-that night"

she sobbed, before speaking again.

" I-I can't get those dreaded images out of my head..... Of-of appa... And oppa and what, what umma did.... I-I have to get out of here, I don't care if I die- I just, I just have to leave"  

  Yoona seemed so.... Sad and broken, it has been 7 years since that night- and I knew all the gruesome details but the one thing that shocked me the most was her approach to it, she never really did anything about it, no tears ever left her eyes- nor did a simple whimper escaped her lips. Even whenever  some idiot would mention it, or when the newspapers and tv stations would make it their 'main event' she would never release her true feelings; sometimes I even wondered if she had any feelings - and now all of these emotions have flown to the surface and manifested in a fit of deep anger and cold tears.   

All I wanted to do right now was scoop her body in-between my bony arms, lie to her - saying everything will be okay, and that this stupid 'game' was going to be all over soon enough. Even though we both know this was all a stupid mistake- and that we would both probably be dead in a matter of hours, then a strong gust of wind interrupted my train of thought- sending my hair flying around the contours of my face.  I can't believe it.

 She actually made a crawl-space.  She turned to me with a firm look on her petite face;

" Are you coming or not?"

she asked, pointing her finger to the small hole that represented our freedom. The outside looked more than welcoming for the small view I had of it through the hole. The glowing moon cast a pale, white glare over the dark forest; no way was I going out there! Was she crazy? I mean just remember the last time we were in there- she almost got her wrist ripped off by a crazy demon hound; and she expects me to go with her again knowing that they are in there? Not to mention we will probably get killed by Hee Soon for disobeying her rules! 

 "Nope, I'm not going "   

Yoona glared at me with emotional eyes, giving me the whole 'you- would-really-leave-your-best-friend-in-a-time -like-this' kind if impression.

"Fine, do what you want. But I won't be sending you any post cards when I get back to the city, the afterlife has a high postage toll"

she spat before crawling through the hole, not bothering to look back. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this is short :/ Here is the link for the trailer ^^ it was created by the amazing heartcupcake ! please watch!!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4navfEK7Vc4 

 

Be sure to comment what you think, because another trailer is on its way ~ and if you don't tell us what you think then we might just forget about the other one ^~^