Freaking Idea..

My Bed Head Brother Kyuhyun

 

-- Minhyun's POV --

"Min!" Alex kicking my back, I give her my short moan.

"Wake up!" she held me at my back and shaking it.

"Al! It's early for me too wake up" I yawned.

"Get ready! Help me prepare the members breakfast" she smiled.

"AIGO! I want more SLEEP!" I pushed my pillow at my face.

"Min.." she pulled the pillow. "Please?" she gave me her stupid puppy face. She's so freakin' cute! She look likes MY DONGHAE!(another day dreaming)

"Ok my SISTER-IN-LAW" I smiled and look at her, her eyes widely open. "Joke!" she laughed.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take some pee. "AIGO!" I said to myself. "Where's Jaeris?"

I open the door and suddenly a familiar face bump into my face causing an accidentaly KISS! I widened my eyes for what I saw..

It's PARK JAERIS AGAIN! N-NO FOR THE SECOND TIME I LEAN AND TASTE HIS ICE CREAM LIPS! *delicious*

I released my face and pushed him away. "Sorry Jae" I bowed my head.

"It's refreshing!" I look at him, he smiled. "A GOOD MORNING KISS coming from you again" he laughed.

I glared at him and slapped his face. "YOU ERT!" I said in embarrassment.

"SORRY MIN!" he yelled.

"DON'T TALK TO ME ERT!" I said(unless you've kiss me again). I walk out and went to my room to change my clothes and went down for Alex.

"Min give me the spaghetti noodles" she yelled.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"In the drawer!" I look at the drawer. Gotcha I run to Alex and gave her the noodles.

"What's the menu for today Alex the Chef" I smirked.

"Carbonara!" She smiled.

"What's that thing? I've never heard about that food!" I asked her.

"It's like a spaghetti but not in red sauce, it's clean white baby" she act like a mother.

"Ah! Ok" I said. "MOM!" I whispered. She pinched my belly fat.

"Shut up!" she smiled. I went to the living room to watch TV.

*** DING DONG.. DING DONG

I heard the doorbell rings. I walk through it and open. There was a girl outside and hugged me.

"Ahm.. Excuse me miss, who are you? I asked her.

"Minhyun! It's me Amy!" she yelled, I widened my eyes.

"AMY?" I asked. She's in a white miniskirt with a curly hair. She look at me and nodded.

"YOUR TOTALLY HOT" I , she laughed. She have an improvement. She always bullied by others when where in Junior high.

"Min! Everyone must have an improvement!" she smiled. I hugged her. "I miss you Min!"

"Miss yah too!" I look at her back and saw a guy behind her.

 

"Hi" he waved.

"H-Hi" I waved back.

"Key!" Kyuhyun yelled. I look at my brother.

"Whose he?" I asked.

"His Kim Kibum also known as Key, one of the member of SHINee" Kyu smiled and went to Key for a huge embrace. "Amy?! What are you doing here?"

"I'm his girlfriend" she look at Key and gave her wide smile.. Key reply using his killer smile.

"How did you know I'm here?" I asked Amy.

"Well! Lee Sungmin is my cousin" she started. "He told me about a girl living with the Super Junior for a years and he says it's Cho Kyuhyun little sister.. So I rushed my car to their dorms to find out this is true!" she said.

"And it is true? Right?" I asked her, she nodded.

"Min.. We our planning to have our marriage" she started.

"Aigo! Great! When?" I asked her.

"When Key's contract company approve for his marriage" she smiled.

"I pray for you!" I hugged her.

"You're my bridesmate Min" she whispered.

I pushed her back "What the heck is that freaking idea comes your mind!"

"From you!" she pointed at me.

"E-EH?!" I asked, she nodded. I saw Jae passing by..

"Where you going?!!" I heard Teukie oppa yelling.

"None of your business!" he whispered. I look at him.. Even though he teases his brother he always have his calm and charming face.

He turned his gazed to me.. He glared and smile.

I command my mouth into "ERT" word.

 

----

 

Annyenghaseo! Sorry for the late update.. I'm busy for some days..

 

Hope you guys love this.. Sorry for the wrong grammar and wrong selling!! New subscribers your appreciated!!

 

COMMENTS will MORE appreciated!! LOVELOTS.. O//O

 

-JyeoKyuhyeon-