Arguement

My Bed Head Brother Kyuhyun

 

-- Rinri's POV --



After my conversation with my brother Kangin. I've decided to have rest for awhile.



I walk towards the kitchen and get some chips and soda to eat while watching a drama.



Hmmmm..



"Oh my syupeo girl" my phone ring.



Yes.. I'm an ELF too, kekeke.



I picked up immediatly when I saw whose calling.



"Hello Inyoung?" I said. By the way Inyoung is my second cousin. "What's up?"



"Hey couz, do you want to have some relaxation?" She asked.



"Yeah.. Why?"



"Pick me up in my house"



"Now??" I said looking at the wall clock. "It's already 6"



"Hmm. 7?" She said.



"Okay okay! See you" I said and hung up.



I'm having some relaxation with my best cousin. Kekeke.



-- Leeteuk's POV --



I walk out my room and headed downstair.



I saw them in a great outfit. "Are you ready Syupeo Junieo?" I ask them.



"Yeah!!" They all cheered up.



"Hyung.. Where is your upper shirt?" Shindong asked.



"Hahaha! He's giving his chocolate abs with us!" Sungmin smirked. They all laugh at me.



"Aishh.. Sorry sorry" I sang. They all dance the sorry sorry with me.



"OMO!!" I heard Alex yelling in the stair. We all run for her.



"WHAT HAPPENED!?" Donghae asked.



"L--leeteuk i-is shi-shi-rtless" He said still in shocked.



Donghae pulled me away to Alex and gave me a shirt.



"AISH! Lee Donghae! Alex is gay right?" I asked him.



"NO!! It's just... He didn't have a mascular body like you" He explained. Hmmm.. Something smell FISHY.. "Hyung he's not gay okay!" He repeated.



"Okay!" I flashed a smile and wink on him.



"You! Are gay" He said giggling.



"No I'm not.. Come on" I said.



"WAAAAH!! Who is she?!" I heard Heechul screaming. Wow! Another scream for the dorm.



Donghae and I run towards them.. And....



"W-who is she?" Donghae asked with bright eyes.



"I guess an ELF" I said. But she's totally, no no no ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!



"Wow! She's beautiful" Shindong said.



"Ahm.. Hi Nari" Ryeowook mumbled.



"Oh oh oh! Sorry Na-- What the?! I'm going to kill you Kim Ryeowook!" He said. He didn't see any shadow of Nari, Ryeowook's just mocking. Hahaha. Good job



"WHO ARE YOU?!" Heechul yelled running towards the girl.



"STOP!" We all looked back to see Kyuhyun gasping.



"WHY?! SHE IS AN ELF!" Heechul said try to make an argue with Kyuhyun.



"SHE'S MY SISTER!!!" Kyuhyun yelled loudly.



I look up again to the girl and saw her holding her tears.



Kyuhyun run towards her then hugged her tight. "It's okay Min, oppa is here to protect you" He said trying to calm her down.



"S-sorry oppa.. I cause trouble with your group" She sniffed.



Heechul walk near Kyuhyun and patted his back. "Sorry Kyu, I was trying to protect the group to a fan. And I thought she's one of them" He pleased.



"Don't try yell--"



"It's okay Heechul oppa. I'm fine" She said.


 

-- Minhyun's POV --



"It's okay Heechul oppa. I'm fine" I said still in shocked.



Gosh.. This is the first time I saw Kyuhyun protecting me.



"What happened? And why did you look like this?" He asked me.



"Nothing I just wan-- "



"It's my fault!" Alex said walking towards me. "Come on Min.. Change your outfit" She added.
 


"Why?!" I asked her, but she didn't answered. Insteed he grab my wrist and drag me back to her room.



"Alex?" I started. "It's not your fault"



"No Minhyun. All this stuff is my plan" She said and end up crying.



I walk towards her and hug her tight "No Al, you just want me to be happy and that's all.. " I said trying to calm her down.



I saw Uki shut the door.



-- Uki's POV --



"No Al, you just want me to be happy and that's all.. " Minhyun said.



Aishh! I want to kill Heechul for making Minhyun cry!



I walk outside and shut the door loudly.



I glared at Heechul who is talking to my brother.



I run towards him and slapped his face harder. "Don't you know you hurt Minhyun and Alex feeling?!" I yelled at him. I'm loosing my temper for making my friends crying. "Are you a GAY!"



He just bowed his head while rubbing his right cheek.



"Do it again to Alex nor Minhyun and I'll give you a family of SLAP" I glared at him.



Someones tapped my shoulders. I glared at Siwon. He get back his hands and get back.



I glared again at Heechul and headed in Alex room.



"Are you two okay?" I asked them worriedly. They nodded.



"What did you do to Heechul oppa?" Min asked sniffing.



"Nothing, I just give him a piece of me" I smiled. "Why are you dressed up?" I asked Min.
 
 

"I don't want any trouble so I dress up like this" She said. She wears a white tank top putted a half jacket and blue skinny jeans.



"Aish. Tank top at the bar?" I grinned. I walk through Al's closet and get my items(I lived here in Super Junior lately, so I still have my clothes) and went back to Min. "Here, try this" I handed her a white spaghetti shirt. "Just put your jacket on after you wear that spaghetti" I winked at her.



"O-okay" She said. "You're very nice" She mumbled.



"Oh, I'm so flattered" I laughed. "I'm just being nice to those peole whose being nicer with me" I smiled.



"Thank you Uki" She said.



"Nah problem"



"HEY GIRLS! Are you ready?!" Someone yelled outside.



"Yeah!!" I yelled back. "Hide Heechul with me! Okay" I seriously yelled.



"Hey Heechul, don't try to look at Uki" I heard Siwon's talking to Heechul. Haha. Good Christian Brother. "She is a hired killer" He added. I chuckled a bit..
 
 
 
"COME ON!!!!" Leeteuk yelled many times.
 
---------
 
UKi: *went down to living room*
Heechul: *whispering something to Sungmin*
Uki: HIDE HEECHUL HIDE!! *death glare*
Heechul: *run towards the car*
Sungmin: *confuse*  Do you used witch craft or some kind of magic?
Uki: No.. Just my beauty.
Siwon: LIER!!!
Uki: *deat glare to Siwon*
Siwon: *bowed his head and pray*
 
 
HEY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS..
WHAT DO YOU THINK WITH THIS CHAPTER???
SOME CHARACTER WILL REVEALED IN THE FLOW OF THE STORY.. SOME ARE MIN AND SOME ARE MY FRIENDS CHARACTER.. YOU CAN ALSO RECOMMEND ME SOME OC.. (because I"m only writing when some ideas hit my mind.. I'm not planning into it) KEKEKE!!!!
ENJOY READING AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!! ANNYEONG!! saranghae!!!!