You SAVE my life

My Bed Head Brother Kyuhyun

After mom's request..

 

She packed all my things that I need for staying with my brother.

 

~~NIGHT~~

*9PM*

 

I go to a ramen stand and order something to eat..

 

I bought two bowls of ramen and bring it for me and my mom..

 

I heard a drunken man behind me..

 

I glared at him.

 

"Don't ever try to hold me or else--" he grabbed my wrist and pinched my cheeks a harder one. "AW!!!" I yelled.

 

"You're to cute young lady! I will make your night CRAZIER" he laughed like a beast ready to devour his prey.

 

"Let me go STUPID!" I kicked her lower part.

 

"You will pay for this!" he yelled and kiss my neck with his dirty and yucky saliva.

 

"LET HER GO!!!" I heard a voice running to us. He clenched his fist and hit the drunken man in his dirty face.

 

The old man releases his hands on my wrist. A stranger saved my life..

 

"Ahmm.. Mister?" I asked him. He looked at me.

 

"Are you alright?" He said. I nodded. "Don't walk by your own, miss your pretty and that makes man liking you" he said and walk out.

 

"Wait!!" I yelled. He stopped and look at me.

 

"What?" he sighed.

 

"W--Whats your name?" I nervously asked.

 

"Park Jaeris.. Just call me Jae" he said and continued his steps.

 

I didn't thank Mr. Jae.. anyway his cute.

 

I reach the house 9:45pm it took me a lot of nervous walking alone the street. I knocked the door.

 

"MOM!!" I ran and hugged her and felt a tears flowing my cheeks.

 

"What happen baby?" she worriedly asked.

 

"A drunken man try to take away my ity" I said and more tears running down.

 

"W--WHAT??" I heard Kyuhyun yelled. "WHERE'S THAT STUPID MAN!" he yelled and looking at me, I saw how his caring me..

 

"Oppa.. It's over, I got home safetly and..." I said. "Someone helped me" I blushed and remember Mr. Park's face.

 

"Your turning red Min!" he glared at me.. "Who helped you?" he asked.

 

"A stranger named Park Jaeris" I said. He widened his eyes.

 

"Park Jaeris?!!!" he yelled.