CHANYEOL'S PHOENIX

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol’s body dropped to the floor. “Chanyeol! Chanyeol!” you kept on smashing the bubble blocking you from him. But what you can do was just nothing.

Chanyeol became unconscious.

Baekhyun on the other hand was hiding. *what should I do? How can I fight with those robots?!*

Luhan and Tao were facing Kai. “so, I guess, you can’t win against us.” Tao bragged.

Kai smirked. “Don’t assume, because I’m stronger than you.”

“No.” he then used again his bubble power to attack Kai but…

“where is he?!” Luhan panicked. Kai teleported to somewhere.

“what the… errr.” Tao was pissed too.

Luhan used his telekinesis power. He moved the objects around him to look for Kai but…

“I’m here~” he whispered to Luhan’s back. Luhan’s eyes widened. Kai then smacked Luhan’s neck with force. Luhan stopped from moving.

Kai smirked and wiped his lip. “Gotcha~” Luhan’s life power died.

Tao was amazed. “You’re really powerful…” Kai walked slowly to him. “I know right. And now, it’s your turn to die.”

“You can’t kill me!” Tao screamed.

(ignore the caption lmao)

Kai teleported. “where the are you?!!” Tao panicked.

“I will use my time control power! You will regret it, and I will going to steal Chanyeol’s memory card!” Tao shouted.

Kai then showed up in his front. “If you use that, you’ll die, RIGHT? Because it will consume all your life power.” He smirked.

Tao became angrier. “No!!!” he attacked Kai with his stick but Kai teleported again to his back. But Tao smiled. “I know where you are.” Tao was about to poke Kai with his stick but…

“what, I can’t move my stick!”

“Because I’m holding it.” Baekhyun smirked at his back. Baekhyun then stole it away from Tao.

“What even! Why are you here, human?!” Tao asked.

“Baekhyun hyung!” Kai smiled.

Baekhyun winked at him.

-

Meanwhile…

“Hahahaha… you’re so weak Chanyeol.” Kris was laughing at him.

Chanyeol was like unconscious after the attack. “Chanyeol, Chanyeol! Wake up!” you were calling him nonstop.

Kris then looked at you and nodded. “So, are you fine with that? Falling inlove with a robot. ARE YOU EVEN AWARE THAT YOU WILL JUST SUFFER IN THE END?!” Kris confronted you.

“I don’t care! I’m inlove with him. I don’t care what he is! As long as I’m with him, everything is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter