"I will let you feel that you’re not alone"

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Evening at Baekhyun’s room:

He was watching TV… but his mind was thinking about what happened in the music room.

He then suddenly smiled. “that girl, she looks cute when she’s amused.” Then his eyes widened. “What? What did I just stay? She looks cute?!” Baekhyun shook his head. “No, no, no!”

He then smirked and got up. “Now, I’m sure that I will really win this bet.”

-

Baekhyun with his friends went again in that empty classroom.

Baekhyun was sitting on the table near the window.

Others were sitting on the middle.

Baekhyun was watching the scene outside the window, smiling. D.O noticed his smiling face.

“oh hyung, why are you smiling?” D.O grinned.

Baekhyun looked at him. “huh? me? He waved his hands. “no. I’m not.”

“oh, hyung… any news? Hahaha.” Kai asked Baekhyun.

“hmm, I will meet her later… and I have this feeling that she’ll really say ‘YES’ to me…”

“Really? So you will going to win this bet?” D.O asked.

Baekhyun smirked. “ofcourse… nothing is impossible for BYUN BAEKHYUN.”

“No… Sehun must win!” Kai yelled.

D.O felt that someone was on the door…

Then he heard you and squinted to see who’s sobbing…

“oh Mukgu?!” he uttered.

Baekhyun’s eyes widened and turned around. “Huh?! he gasped. *Damn, why is she here?!*

Jiyeon completely opened the door for them to see you.

“yeah, it’s  her… Mukgu… Mukgu and I just heard all of you...”

They all got off from the table… you glared at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was feeling nervous.

You were feeling so mad… the feeling that your heart was going to explode. You then walked towards him.

Baekhyun looked at you, feeling guilty. “Mukgu~”

You then slapped him. “You’re so mean! How dare you to toy with my feelings?! I hate you so much! I will now stop from liking you!” you yelled at him.

Baekhyun was just speechless. You then side eyed at Sehun. Your eyes met, and he looked away. You gritted your teeth and walked towards Sehun.

You faced him. “I thought you are different from them! But you’re even worse!”

You wanted to slap him, but you put your hand down and just ran away.

Sehun was feeling guilty too and then eventually walked out.

Baekhyun then glared at Jiyeon… “You…”

Jiyeon raised an eyebrow then left.

-

You decided not to attend all of your remaining classes on that day. You then left the campus, feeling so hurt.

You went to the playground where you told Suho that you are willing to keep Chanyeol for 100days. You walked in and saw many children playing.

A little girl saw you and approached you. “Unnie, what’s wrong?”

You then looked down on her. You touched her head. “Nothing… I just want to go here.”

The little girl pouted. She held your hand and dragged you in the swing. She pointed the empty swing. “go, sit there, Unnie.” She was smiling at you. You nodded at her and smiled. “Thank you little girl.”

You then sat down on the swing. The little girl ran away and played with other kids.

You lowered your head and tears started to fall down again from your eyes. *Byun Baekhyun, I will never ever love you again… you really hurt me… you jerk.*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter