your PERFECT boyfriend

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Present time; EARTH-

You were living alone in a small apartment:

Bathroom is near your room; left side. Door is beside the cooking area. Imagine that your PC is beside your bed; right side.

Your parents died when you were young, so you were living your life independently.  You were a messy girl. You don’t mind about cleaning your room.

You got up from bed and sat on the sofa. The mini table was full of papers, envelopes and ballpens.

You were busy writing something. “yes!!” you stretched your arms and smiled.

“yehey! I’m done! I’m ready to give it to Byun Baekhyun!” you hugged your love letter and lied down on the sofa.

After a while, you left your messy apartment.

Outside the apartment you saw a couple holding each other’s hand. You stared at them and sighed. “How I wish I could have a boyfriend too… a perfect boyfriend.”

You continued on walking, then you saw two cats on your way.

You bent over and held one of them. “kyaa, you’re so cute~” you giggled.

“even cats are happier in their lovelife than me.” You realized. You stood up and walked towards the bus stop.

After a while, a bus arrived. You went in and you saw many couples.

*even here…. Why so many couples?!* you shook your head and smiled. *someday, I would be able to date MR. Byun BAEKHYUN!!!* you daydreamed.

After 20mins, you arrived at your school.

A school for rich people. You are just a scholar there.

You stayed in a hallway, where Baekhyun and his friends were always passing by.

You grabbed your letter from your bag. Your heart was beating so fast. *ugh, I’m so nervous.* you were shaking. You gulped and took a long breath. “no,no, I can do it.” You encouraged yourself.

“kyaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” many girls screamed, indicating that they already arrived.

They were like this: (ignore kim soohyun and taecyeon)

Girls:

“oppa!!!!!! Baekhyun oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“d.o oppa saranghae!!!”

“KAI OPPARRR!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

“SEHUN-AH!! SEHUN OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Your heartbeat became faster, eyes were widening.

You were so nervous. *oh, God… they are coming…*

Baekhyun accidentally looked at you:

That look made you more nervous. *oh, God, why is he so handsome!!* you thought.

They were about to walk across you but you blocked them.

You stretched your both arms sideward.

“wait!!!”

That caused a scene… many girls gathered around you.

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. “what? Who are you?! Get out of my sight!” he yelled.

You closed your eyes and bowed at him. You handed off the love letter.

“Byun Baekhyun, please accept my letter for you.” You said with your shaky voice.

Kai looked away and stopped himself from laughing.

Baekhyun smirked and took the letter. “this?” he asked.

You then stood up straight and awkwardly smiled at him… “yeah, yeah…. It’s for you.”

Baekhyun opened the letter and read it. His mouth formed “o” and he nodded 3x.

That reaction made you happy. *kyaaaa, Baekhyun oppa liked it!!!*

He then held the letter and showed it to you… “so you’re giving me this letter huh…”

You nodded fast. “yes, yes!!!!!!” you eagerly answered.

Baekhyun gave you an evil smirk as he tore apart your letter into pieces. That also made your heart torn into pieces.

He moved closer on your face. Eyes widened and you lowered your head.“I DON’T NEED YOUR IN LETTER!! YOU DELUSIONAL GIRL!!!!!!” He yelled at you. “I hate girls like you!” he added and walked across you.

Kai laughed at you. “hahaahha, stupid!!!”

D.O just looked at you. He felt pity at you.

You bent your knees and picked the pieces of paper. While picking it up, your eyes started to water. Your feelings were so hurt. But, someone helped you.

“huh?!” you slowly looked up and it’s Sehun.

Sehun picked up the pieces of paper and gave it to you. He even helped you to stand up.

You took all the pieces from him and kept it inside your bag.

You looked at him and smiled. “thank you Sehun-ssi.” You thanked at him. He just looked at you emotionless. “that’s nothing. Stop being dumb.” And he left.

You watched him as he walked away from you. *Sehun looks nice… um, even though Baekhyun turned me down, I still like him…* you thought.

“oh, look girls!! The commoner girl is being dumped by BAEKHYUN. Wahaaha” Jiyeon laughed.

They approached you. “poor girl… BAEKHYUN IS ONLY BELONGS TO ME!!!!” Jiyeon bragged. She moved her face closer on yours. “EXCUSE US! WAHAHAHAHA” she laughed and bumped her shoulder on yours.

You couldn’t do anything about it… they were right, you are just a commoner. But your love for Baekhyun will never end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the cafeteria…

You were alone in a small table, you were fixing your loveletter using scotch tapes…

“yay! Only one piece of paper left!” you happily sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter