REMAINING 60 DAYS

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon was at the rooftop…  waiting for the helicopter to come…

“Er, where’s my butler…” she then walked at the edge and saw you.

“Oh, it’s Mukgu. What the hell is she doing here?!”

Then she saw Chanyeol chasing you. “Huh? Chanyeol?!”

Jiyeon seemed to be so mad. “No. It can’t be…” then she saw a pot near her.

She grabbed it and held it:

“Mukgu, you should disappear from us!”

She then let go of it and then moved away. “Oh, the helicopter is coming…”

-

“MUKGU!!” Chanyeol shouted.

He  hugged you as he pushed you away… your eyes widened and saw a broken pot on the ground…

“Chanyeol?!”

“Mukgu~” then he shut down… his head bleed like a human…

“waaaaaa! Help!”

Baekhyun stopped in a moment. “Mukgu!” and the rest got off from the car.

But then a guy ran so fast going to your spot…

“Mukgu… let me repair Chanyeol!” he panicked…

You were crying… “Please do… Please repair him, Suho!”

Kai ran away from the scene… “Kai!” D.O shouted.

“huh? What’s wrong D.O?” Sehun asked.

“Kai ran away…”

“Let him go, we all know that he’s that weird… we should help Chanyeol and Mukgu now.”

D.O nodded. “oh, yeah.”

Baekhyun, D.O and Sehun approached you. Suho carried Chanyeol on his back.

“Wait, I will ask my private doctors to help Chanyeol!” Baekhyun said.

Suho looked at him. “You don’t have to worry. I can do this.”

You were crying a lot… *You Chanyeol, why do you have to do that? You don’t remember me, don’t you? But why?!*

Baekhyun saw you and ran to you. “Mukgu… let’s go.”

You looked at him and shook your head. “No, I will go with Suho…. Thank you guys for the concern…”

Baekhyun just let you go and watched you as you left. “Hyung, will Chanyeol be okay?”

Sehun asked.

Baekhyun just nodded. “I don’t know, but let’s just trust that Suho guy… let’s go…” but then he looked up.

“Helicopter?” he murmured.

You went in Suho’s car…

There was a bed in the center, and seats around. You sat down on the side… Suho lied down Chanyeol…

Chanyeol’s head keep on bleeding… even his metallic brain, parts were being shown.

“Suho… how’s him?” you were crying.

Suho was checking Chanyeol… he put many cords on him… “Keep calm… I can repair him…. Though I’m not sure…” he smiled at you. “Just think positive.”

You tried to smiled then nodded. “Thank you so much Suho.”

Suho had his driver to drive you to your apartment.

You arrived at your apartment.

Suho was still repairing Chanyeol… he then looked at you. “Mukgu… you can go inside your home now.”

“Wait, is Chanyeol okay now?”

Suho just looked away. “Don’t worry. I can work on this…” he looked at you. “you should rest now, okay?”

“Okay Suho… thank you.” You got off from his car and went inside your apartment.

It was 7pm in the evening… you sat down on the sofa…

You were just thinking of Chanyeol… “I’m the one who is supposed to be suffering right now. Not him.”

Then you heard your stomach growling… You touched it. “Oh, oh I’m hungry…” you stood up.

You went to your mini kitchen… and remembered again Chanyeol…

“He used to cook for me…” tears started to fall again… but you looked above and wiped it away.  You forced to smile.  You shook your head. “No, as Suho said… ‘THINK POSITIVE!’ he can repair Chanyeol!”

11:11pm…

You were on your bed…

You prayed…

“11:11… I wish Suho could fix Chanyeol… even Chanyeol won’t remember me… it’s okay. As long as he will recover and be a happy robot again.”

You then lied down… “Please…”

-

The next morning… you prepared yourself for school.

You went out from your apa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter