“Huh? Who are you?”- Chanyeol

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun decided to stay out from his friends… he went to the garden area… to think of something…

He sat on a bench and looked up the sky…

“Everytime I see Mukgu with that crackboy… I really feel so mad… is this the feeling of jealousy?” he shook his head… “Oh no…. I think I’m inlove with that commoner girl!” he messed his hair… “Aish….. should I confess now? Am I too late? But she already have her boyfriend.” He shook his head again. “No… she loves me… I can feel it!”

Baekhyun then called your phone…

“Aish ya! Answer my call!” he was so impatient… but then…

Phone conversation:

YOU: Hello?

Baekhyun:  Yah! Let’s talk now! See you at the garden area… I will wait for you no matter what… this is very important! Okay bye!

-

And then Baekhyun hang up. “Whew! Fighting! Er I’m feeling nervous!”

-

At the garden area… you saw Baekhyun standing there…. He was shivering.

You approached him from his back. “Hey…. It’s so cold here… Why don’t you want to go inside?”

He then faced you. “Nothing… I just want to talk to you in this place…. I don’t want anyone to hear me.

“okay, go… tell that something important…”

He then held your shoulders and looked seriously into your eyes. “Mukgu… You’re so stupid! I don’t know but… I think I’m inlove with you!” your eyes widened as your heart beats so fast.

*huh? what?!*

But unknowingly… Chanyeol and Jiyeon witnessed it…

Chanyeol’s eyes widened. Jiyeon smirked… “She’s betraying you… She loves somebody else…” she then tiptoed,  grabbed Chanyeol’s jaws… and KISS HIM IN HIS LIPS.

Chanyeol’s system shutdown as he fell on the ground… Jiyeon was shocked. “Huh? Chanyeol?!”

Then you and Baekhyun heard it… you saw Chanyeol… “Chanyeol!” you shouted.

You ran to him and sat on the ground as you laid him on your lap… “Ya! Chanyeol! Wake up! Ya!”

Jiyeon was so shocked… as well as Baekhyun.

But then… Chanyeol opened his eyes…

“oh, Chanyeol!” you were so happy… he then got up… and you stood up too.

He scratched his head and looked at you. “Huh? Who are you?”

You gave him a ‘what the look’ “huh? what are you saying?!”

He squinted. “I swear I don’t know you…”

“Is he trolling?” Baekhyun hissed.

Jiyeon twisted and walked towards you.

“Huh? Chanyeol… how come you don’t know who this girl is?” Jiyeon was referring to you.

Chanyeol then looked at Jiyeon…

His system says:

‘JIYEON = YOUR GIRLFRIEND’

He smiled. “Oh! My girlfriend! Jiyeon!” he hugged Jiyeon. Jiyeon’s eyes widened…

Baekhyun and you were so shocked.

Chanyeol let go the hug… “so my girlfriend just called me ‘Chanyeol’ meaning… my name is Chanyeol… hahahaha.” He laughed like a happy virus.

Jiyeon was so confused… but she loved what’s happening….

Jiyeon hugged Chanyeol… “Oh, yeah… I’m your girlfriend….”

Chanyeol then carried her, bridal style… and looked at her eyes. “Okay then my girlfriend… let’s go back to your house and have !”

Baekhyun gulped and looked away. You gasped and then held Chanyeol’s arm.

“Ya, are you high? Why are you calling Jiyeon your girlfriend?”

Chanyeol glared at you. “Because she’s really my girlfriend… get out of my sight!” he yelled and they left.

You were feeling so mad and frustrated. *What’s happening?! AISH…* you were so confused.

Baekhyun then poked you from your back. “Hey, is your boyfriend on crack? Why did he do it to you? What the is he-“

You shot a glare on him. “Stop! He’s not my boyfriend… I think I should go back to my apartment now.”

You turned around but he grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a hug. Your eyes widened.

“Don’t worry… I’m here for you… you stupid girl… stop thinking of that crack boy… he’s so mean…”

You moved away from Baekhyun and turned around. “I’m sorry Baekhyun… but I don’t think I can accept your love… I don’t feel the same way anymore… I don’t know but I can’t love you like I love you in the past.”

You then closed your eyes and ran away…

Baekhyun lowered his head… as his tears falling down on the ground…. He touched his chest area… “Why does it hurt so much?! Maybe this is my bad karma for hurting her… I am really sorry Mukgu….”

-

Jiyeon and Chanyeol arrived at her mansion… they went to Jiyeon’s room…

Chanyeol then pushed Jiyeon to her bed…

Jiyeon then showed her leg to him… “Chanyeol… hihihi~” she is seducing him….

Chanyeol grinned… “So you really want to have with me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter