The Thing Flies

That's Not It, PD-nim!

Min Hee:

After hearing all of Niel's sufferings, they let C.A.P's couple go join Niel and his partner.

I grew more and more nervous as I waited for L.Joe, Chunji, and his partner and I to go.

--

"OK! Next is L.Joe and Chunji's group to go!" My sister--or I mean, the PD-nim shouted. I held the flashlight tightly and took a deep breath. You can do it Jung Min Hee! I thought to myself.

We stepped in quietly and it was really dark in there. There were doors down the hallway and lots of spider webs. I could hear L.Joe's breathing right next to me.

There was a long silence.

"If there's a ghost, I bet hyung's going to cry first." L.Joe blurted making me flinch.

I hit his arm, "Don't do that!" I yelled. My voice echoed through the dark hallway.

We continued walking trying to find the baskets.

"AACKKKK!!"

No One's POV

They all screamed because of a piece of paper that fell. "YAH! Why did you scream that loud, Chunji?!" L.Joe yelled at his hyung.

Chunji made a face, "It wasn't me...it was So Yeon." he said pointing to his partner. She blushed from embarassedment. "I'm sorry."

Min Hee was sure that she could've had a heart attack.

Suddenly, scary music flowed from the 2nd floor of the house. Chunji could feel his heart beat faster.

L.Joe put his hand on the door knob of one of the rooms. "Who should go first?"

They all looked at each other but no one volunteered. Min Hee sighed, "I'll go."

Min Hee stepped in with the flashlight and waved it everywhere. No signs of a ghost or anything.

Inside, was a bed, a nightstand, and a candle. Chunji was holding onto his partner just in case. Then someone dressed like a zombie popped out of no where.

"ACK~"

"AHHH!!"

 

--

The other teams who were still waiting in front of the house were shocked by the ruckus. "Honestly, I never heard Chunji hyung go that high." Changjo pointed out.

Meanwhile back at the house...

"Oh hi, zombie." L.Joe said calmly. Min Hee stood behind L.Joe and was shaking like crazy. Chunji and his partner disappeared somewhere.

"If you go back to your spot I'll invite you to our concert soon," he continued.

EH?! HOW CAN HE BE SO CALM?! Min Hee thought.

Min Hee peeked over his shoulder and let out a breath of relief that the zombie is gone.

Min Hee:

We turned back around to find Chunji and So Yeon but suddenly L.Joe stopped in his place. I tugged on his arm, "Let's go."

He pointed to the roof, "...b-bug..."

I gave him a weird look "What? Are you afraid of bugs?" 

"No, why would I?" L.Joe said with innocence. I looked at the roof and noticed the insect crawling down closer to L.Joe's face.

I was going to shoo it away but scrambled back once it started flying. "SHOOT. THE THING FLIES!"

"CRAP. DON'T LET IT GET NEAR ME!! OH MY GOD." he started to panic. He scrambled backwards and bumped into me causing myself to fall flat on my . He, too, fell on top of me.

I could feel his breathing right next to me. I was glad that it was dark, or then he would've seen my blushing face.

He got up immediately and brushed the dust off of his pants. 

"Let's get out of here..."

--

We eventually found Chunji and his partner screaming their heads off because they saw a person dressed as a ghost.

We all stopped at one point of another hallway. "I think that if we don't run, there's going to be a zombie-looking person chasing after us soon." Chunji said glancing at the doors.

"OK! On the count of three, we run. 1...2...3!!"

I ran as fast as I could to the other side of the hall and didn't look back. "OH MY GOD!! MOMMY!!!" I heard So Yeon scream.

L.Joe and I reached the end of the hall with So Yeon. We looked around but there wasn't any sign of Chunji. "Where'd he go?!" So Yeon asked.

Soon, we heard, "ACK! ACK! DADDY! IT'S CHASING ME!!"

Yup. That was Chunji.