Partners

That's Not It, PD-nim!

L.Joe:

I felt someone tickle my feet and I immediately took my pillow and threw it at him. Yes, him. It was Changjo for sure! He'd done this just yesterday.

"YAH!" I heard him yell. When did his voice get higher? I looked up and saw his body leave. 

Min Hee:

All of the cameras were off for a break and I sat there waiting impatiently for the idols. You might be wondering why I'm angry at a pillow right?

Well, I get ticked off easily. So that explains I hope. I played with my fingers until I thought I sensed someone's presence. 

I looked up and saw Ricky staring at me. I quickly got up and bowed.

So Young:

I watched as my sister lazily bowed to Ricky. Now I'm confused. Shouldn't she be jumping up and down getting all excited?

Then I could see the look in her eyes. She was mad, alright. "We'll be starting soon!!" I yelled.

All of the other members started to pile out of their rooms but Changjo and L.Joe seemed to be at the side.

I eyed them curiously watching them whispering to each other. I glanced at Min Hee and saw her glaring at L.Joe. I wanted to burst out loud because of her expression but somehow I held it in.

I cleared my throat to get everybody's attention. "For this morning, you will be given a task," I said to Teen Top.

I handed out the mission cards, " You will have to work with a fan.." I continued. They all nodded and opened each of their cards.

Min Hee shifted from one foot to another. She was jealous of the fan that L.Joe might be working on, huh? I grabbed my clipboard and checked the list of fans that were assigned to the members.

"OH! L.Joe-sshi. You're not assigned to a fan yet." I said turning to Min Hee. A smile came across my face, "Min Hee, can you please work with L.Joe?"

Her eyes widened. I chuckled, "Good luck you two!"