Waking Them Up

That's Not It, PD-nim!

Min Hee:

I tiptoed into one of the rooms followed by a camera-man. There was only one small bed and the room was a mess! 

I took careful steps to not step on any of whoever it is' stuff. I saw a big giant lump in the bed. According to my Angel calculations, the only person that sleeps alone is C.A.P. He's also the hardest member to wake up. 

I put my hand into my pocket and found my phone. I turned the volume up high and played one of their songs, No More Perfume On You.

"Hyangsuppurijima ireoda yeochinhante deulkindan mallya~" The song filled the whole room up with the music. I put my phone right next to his ear but he didn't budge.

I gently hit his head and mouthed "Sorry~" to the other fans out there. Soon, he moved but was still asleep. Frustrated, I took my whistle out of my bag. I carried it around with me just in case I got kidnapped. I took a deep breath and then blew into the whistle.

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP!!!"

Right when I blew into the whistle he jumped out of bed and looked really startled. He rubbed his eyes and then looked at me and the camera. I bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo! We're from Idol Skill!"

At first he looked clueless but then he started laughing. "Please introduce yourself to the camera." I said.

He bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Teen Top's leader, C.A.P-imnida."

If I were to meet Teen Top on the streets, right now, I'd be screaming like any other fangirl. But somehow I managed to talk to him quite calmly.

I went out of his room and entered another and found a bunk bed this time. I noticed the person on the bottom bunk had his whole body spread out. The room was much neater and cleaner, probably because there were 2 of them.

I couldn't see who was on the top bunk but I saw a bit of brown-blond-ish hair. When I got closer to whoever is sleeping on the bottom bunk, I noticed that it was Chunji! I would've had a fangirl attack but I wouldn't want it to be caught on camera.

"Mommy, I want 2 more minutes!" Chunji mumbled in his sleep. Awww, how cute is that?!

"Chunji-sshi. Wake up, you have schedule!" I said. His eyes popped right open and he looked at me. "Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm from Idol Skill and if you don't get up right now, I'm going to tell your manager!" I said playfully. He got up on his feet, "Okay~"

He then noticed the camera. "Oh! Annyeong! I'm Teen Top's Chunji-imnida."

I looked up at the top bunk and climbed on the ladder. I stopped mid-way and looked to see who it was. It was L.Joe!

His foot was sticking out and I had an idea. I tickled his foot and he got up from the bed and grabbed his pillow and threw it at me!

"YAH!" I yelled and stormed out of his room. Nobody hits Min Hee and I mean NOBODY.