The Teen Top?

That's Not It, PD-nim!

Min Hee:

"Yah! Jung Min Hee, you better wake up right now or you're not going!!" I heard my sister scream into my ear. I sat up with sleepy eyes and bed head, "Araso...just...1 more minute!"

She pushed me off the bed. "Change, now!"

--

I opened my closet and looked through my clothes. I chose a "I <3 LA" shirt. [Link to oufit: http://data.whicdn.com/images/2827774/tumblr_l4wfqsXSWr1qzvv6vo1_500_large.png]

I changed quickly and grabbed my bag off of the couch. "Unnie? Did you wait for me?" I called out in the house. No answer. Why are you always leaving me behind...

I got into the car, "Why didn't you wait for me?"

"Aish,  you take too long! Anyways, today we're going to surprise the new Idols for this season and you're going to help!" she said while starting the engine. "Aiyyy, okay."

--

Once we got there, I hurried into the studio. When I opened the door, there were tons of camera workers, lightings, makeup unnies, and writers. I couldn't wait until I see who the guests are today!

My sister was no where in sight. Probably getting to work already. I looked around and found the waiting area and dived into the seat. I pulled out my iPod and started to play some music. I wonder what the surprise is...

Someone tapped my shoulder and it was Jay Park! I pulled out my earbuds quickly, "Y-yes?"

"Your sister is calling you for the surprise." He said. I nodded and skipped across the studio.

"What is it, PD-nim?"

She glared at me and put on the microphone piece. "We're going to go wake up an idol group today and right now. So you better not scream your head off when you see your favorite member, araso?" I nodded but on the inside I felt like I was gonna explode!

--

We drove in two different vans and we finally reached the house. The manager already gave us a key beforehand so all we have to do is sneak in quietly.

I took the keys out and opened the door quietly. I peeked in and what a mess! One of the writers whispered to me, "This is Teen Top's house."

The Teen Top's house?

===================

So sorry for the short and boring chapter. >.< Please stay tuned for the next chapter though!

Read. Comment. And Subscribe <3