Revenge

That's Not It, PD-nim!

Min Hee:

As soon as we got back from buying food, the trainee girl kept sending death glares at me. "My makeup looks horrible..." I heard her mutter under her breath.

She got up from a chair and off to the restroom. That's when it hit me. I put ice-cream on her chair. Even though it was visible, it's worth a try. Everybody from Teen Top saw the ice cream there but didn't stop me. MWUHAHAHAHA. 

Ma Ri got back from the restroom but she put on WAY too much makeup this time. "Oh, you have a little bit of lipstick right there." I lied and pointed to her bottom lip. She touched around that area and looked at her fingers, "I don't see anything." I grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her down, back into her chair. IT WORKED.

"EWWWW. WHAT AM I SITTING ON?! It's ruining my skirt!!!" she exclaimed. Everybody bursted laughing.

"I'm sorry but that...was hilarious." Chunji said while laughing. "KIDS! Stop joking around! You have a schedule right now!" Teen Top's manager yelled over the "chaos".

L.Joe hooked arms with me and quickly dragged me out of the studio, but I was still laughing. 

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING?!AREN'T YOU GOING TO HELP ME?!" I heard Ma Ri yell.

--

Somehow, I'm quite comfortable with L.J but then later I end up FANGIRLING.

"Are you okay?" a voice from my right suddenly said. 

I snapped out of my daze and turned towards the voice. It was Changjo. "Of course, I'm alright." I said.

"Oh...you look pale." he replied. I shrugged, "Oh well."