Oops

That's Not It, PD-nim!

So Young: 

Min Hee immediately left the studio and it was a long silence in the room. I mentally let out a sigh. Whenever Min Hee gets mad, there's always another side of her coming out. L.Joe came up to me with a shirt. "Here. Give that to Min Hee to borrow."  

I carefully slipped out of the room to find Min Hee. She's probably in the restroom...

As soon as I stepped in the restroom I could see her wiping her shirt. "Jung Min Hee! Stop wiping your shirt! It's useless anyways." I said.

She quickly changed her shirt and noticed how big the one L.Joe gave her was.

"How come this shirt is so big?" Min Hee asked on the way back to the dance studio. "It's L.Joe's~" I replied back. She stared at me like, "O______O" 

"IS THIS REALLY L.JOE'S?!" she asked and started squealing. 

--

L.Joe:

Min Hee came back with her sister and she looked so cute wearing my shirt! WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING? I mentally slapped myself.

"Who wants to buy food? I'm not!" Ricky said. Everyone huddled in one part of the room besides Min Hee and I. "Well, that settles it," C.A.P. said, "L.Joe and Min Hee-sshi is going to buy some ice cream and chicken!"

He pushed both of us out before giving money. "Wait! HYUNG!!" I yelled before the door shut in my face. I sighed and took a glance at Min Hee. "They're going to owe me money..." I mumbled.

--

Min Hee:

We walked down the street in silence until I realized something. "Aren't you going to wear something so that fans don't recognize you?"  He looked at me and smirked. "I don't think any fans would think I would walk with you." he teased. 

I gave him a blank face because, well, I was tired. A random girl poured some juice on me and now my ultimate bias is teasing me. I should be happy about him teasing me, right?

"Um...sorry about earlier." he slowly said. "It's okay." I accidentally said in English. I immediately covered my mouth with my hand. Shoot. I wasn't supposed to say that. 

He froze in his place. "You know English?" I stared at him, "N-not really. Anyways, you should be sorry for something else too!" 

"Huh?? What do you mean? I didn't do anything." he replied with a confused look on his face. "Remember the first day of the show? Who walked into your room to wake you up?" I asked.

"First day of filming...It was Changjo! But he did have a weird voice..." and then realization hit his face, "IT WAS YOU?! YOU TICKLED MY FEET?"

"Oops."