Kang Ma Ri

That's Not It, PD-nim!

Min Hee:

"MIN HEE!! DO YOU WANNA VISIT T.O.P MEDIA AND WATCH TEEN TOP PRACTICE?" I heard my sister shout from the living room.

I sat up right and instantly changed into some clothes.

 

I ran downstairs, "How come we get to see Teen Top practice?" I asked pretending to be careless but on the inside I was fangirling like crazy.

I get to see L.Joe and the rest of Teen Top practice!

--

We were outside of the building but saw many fangirls outside waiting for the group. "Maybe we should go through the back door..." My sister suggested.

Too late. A mob of fans were running towards our direction like crazy and screaming. "SHOOT." 

--

"Oh, how did you guys get in here?" Niel asked. "Your back door was unlocked so..." my sister started. Suddenly the door bursted open with a petite girl coming in. "Ugh, this girl again..." I heard C.A.P mumble. 

She clung onto L.Joe's arm, "Oppa~ let's go out to eat!" she said in a whiny voice. WHY ARE YOU TOUCHIN' MAH MAN?! "Yah, Ricky. Hand me that smoothie." she said in a harsh tone.

I tapped C.A.P's shoulder, "Who is she? And why is she calling L.Joe..oppa?"

C.A.P sighed, "This girl is a trainee from SM and she's been coming here for weeks now. We told her to go away but she would just stick onto L.Joe like a magnet. Her name is Kang Ma Ri."

Ma Ri tilted her head towards me. "Who is that?" I bowed slightly, "I'm Jung Min Hee." 

She smirked and came up to me and poured the smoothie over my shirt. 

"HEY! KANG MA RI! What do you think you're doing?!" L.Joe's voice boomed. My shirt was dripping wet and was now pink rather than white. 

"I-I'm fine. I'll just go clean it up..." I said trying to remain calm..

 

 

Short chapter...o.o 
WHO'S THIS KANG MA RI??!?!? Anyways..I'm a bit tired this morning. 
I'll probably update later today, too! ^_^ I enjoy comments!