Haunted House

That's Not It, PD-nim!

Min Hee:

I stood there awkwardly waiting for L.Joe to open the mission card. "Uhm..so is your name Min Hee?" he asked flashing his smile. 

I nodded my head like a puppy. He opened the card and read it aloud. "You must get 6 small picnic baskets that are full of food inside the Haunted House. The picnic baskets will be shared with the other teams and if you choose the right one, you will get a free meal at any restaurant you wish."

HAUNTED HOUSE???

I didn't realize I was whimpering until L.Joe asked," Hey, are you okay?"

"Wh-what? Oh, yeah. I'm totally fine!" I said trying to sound brave. I looked at the other teams and they must've recieved the same mission at us.

"This is not right...I'm gonna call my mommy first." I heard one of the other fans whine. L.Joe smirked and headed out the door first.

"Oh? Wait for me, L.Joe!" I called out.

--

We arrived at the horror house and I was shaking already. 

The house was very big, more like a mansion. I tucked my hair behind my ear and followed the group to the front of the Haunted House.

C.A.P's partner was probably a blood type B because she didn't look like she cared about the house very much. She was tough looking. Maybe 17 years old?

Chunji's partner was a cute girl that was short, wearing a pink dress. Ricky's partner was a tall girl probably 16 years old. Changjo's partner...well, she seemed frightened. Last, Niel's partner was complaining and whining a whole lot.

"So...how do we start?" I asked my sister who was behind the camera.

"Each team will go in and try to find 1 picnic basket and come back out. If you cannot find a picnic basket, you have to keep looking until you do. And we've decided to let Niel's couple go first."

Niel and his partner groaned. My hands started to grow sweaty because I'm VERRRYYY scared of ghosts.

--

The rest of us sat down and waited for Niel and his partner to come back down once they were finished. It was an awkward silence until I could hear Niel.

"MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY!" I heard Niel scream on top of his lungs.