Chapter 8

In love with Casanova

 

 “Jinki, wake up” he ordered but no answer came to him. He shook him harder still no answer. Jonghyun put his ear on onew’s chest to hear his heartbeat, he could hear it but barely. Without any hesitation jonghyun carried onew bridal style and rushed towards to hospital.
 

Onew is in under operation, jonghyun keep walking back and forth worried about onew’s condition. Taemin and Minho waiting patiently  while observe jonghyun who look frustrated.

“Y’know, this the first time I see jonghyun hyung look so restless” minho broke suddenly to taemin.

“Huh? What do you mean by that ?” Taemin curious. Minho chuckled a bit.

“ It’s true that he’s player but when it comes to a person he care the most he completely change” Minho smiles. Taemin just nodded.
“ All this time I’ve been curious. Why he always bullied my hyung? Since my hyung started his third year in middle school my hyung got bullied by him.” Taemin asked.

“ Hmmm, I don’t even know that onew hyung got bullied that long.” Minho sounds surprised.

“  He is but onew hyung always endured all of them. Each day he got new bruises on his body even though he covered with his baggy clothes but I know that he always got hurt plus with his condition.” Taemin give a small smile.

“ His condition?” Minho confused while looking at taemin.

“ Onew hyung is very clumsy. He even fall out of thin air, he always hurt himself without he even knows about it. I mad at him once why he always have to hurt himself, is he trying to hurt himself on purpose? But he’s always like that every since we’re together so I feel the feeling that I want to protect him from bad things. When I knew that he got bullied by jonghyun hyung I want to attack that bully back but my hyung hold me back.” Taemin lean on minho shoulder.

“So that’s why you gave him a good punch back then.” Minho look at taemin and taemin just chuckles before he nodded.

“ That’s what he get from hurting my hyung.” He look serious. Minho just ruffles his hair while jonghyun look at the couple and feel envious. Then a doctor came out from the operation room while taking off the gloves.
Jonghyun immediately stand up and goes to him.

“Doctor, how is he ? Is he going to be okay ?” Jonghyun grabbed both of the doctor shoulders.

“He’s fine. He’s in room 2004, he need a lot of rest  for now all of you can visit him.” The doctor smiles while brushing off jonghyun’s hands from his shoulders before he departed.
All of them goes the room where onew is resting. Taemin opened it and goes in with minho but jonghyun seem hesitated. Minho tuned to look back and saw jonghyun froze in his stop, minho quickly pulled him in.

“ You’re blocking people way” Minho said to him that caused jonghyun to come back to reality.

“ Besides hyung, I’m sure onew hyung will glad to see you” he smiles before he goes to taemin who is sitting beside sleeping onew. Suddenly someone opened the door harshly and revealed Joon looking breathless from running. When Joon saw onew condition he walk slowly to onew and hugged him with his trembled hands.
“Jinki,Jinki,Lee Jinki.” Joon mumbled while crying.

“Hyung, calm down a bit. Onew hyung is fine.” Taemin patted Joon’s shoulder so that he would release his hyung before he died of suffocating. Joon slowly pull away and put onew back to bed then he saw Jonghyun standing behind minho without any word Joon punched him hard on the facethat caused everyone in that shocked.

“Look what you’ve done!” he snarled he wants to punched him again but got hold back by Minho.

“ Let go! Let me go!” Joon struggled.

“ Stop it! If you’re here to fight then get out and don’t even think about getting back here again.” Taemin sounds stern while glaring at them.
Joon stop struggled but he still give jonghyun a glare before he walks to onew.
A few hours Taemin doze off and minho lay him on the couch. Joon sit beside onew while holding his hand.

“Please, onew. Come back. Don’t die.” A tear slide down on his face. Minho looking for Jonghyun and he found him outside of the room.

“ Why are you outside hyung?” minho opened for him. Jonghyun look at him and shook his head a little.
“ I’ll go in later. Just need some time to think of what’ve I done to him all this while.” Jonghyun faced palm himself and slowly sits on the ground. Minho sighed and patted his shoulder.

“Hyung, let’s go inside.” Minho hold out his hand. Jonghyun gladly hold it and minho pull him up.

“ This is not the Jonghyun I’ve known” minho said to him that caused him to chuckled.

“ What? I look pathetic is it?” Jonghyun pouts a bit and minho just shook his head.

“ I didn’t know that you are this fragile ,hyung.” He stuck his tongue.

“Hey~!” Jonghyun was about to give him a slap on the head but minho dodged it first.

“ You’re lucky because of your height.” Jonghyun look annoyed.

“Nope. You’re just short, hyung.” Minho smirked a bit

“Bwoh??” Jonghyun accidently raised his voice.

“ Shhh!” Minho pull out his index finger and put it on his own lips
“ Quite,hyung. This is the hospital. We don’t want to be kicked out,right?” Minho said to him before he goes somewhere.

“Why that ungreatful brat.” He gritted his teeth. Jonghyun just sighed and stand up. He goes into the room luckily Joon is already asleep. Jonghyun walk slowly so that Joon wouldn’t noticed his presence, he pull out a chair and sits beside onew who is still sleeping so soundly. Jonghyun observed him closely from the top of his head until both of his hands.

Jonghyun touched them and hold them tightly.

“ Jinki, please,please wake up.” Jonghyun kissed his hands and give a kiss on onew’s forehead.

“ I’m really sorry for what I’ve done to you. For treating you badly and hurting you all this time.  I’m truly sorry. Please forgive me. I promise from now on I treat you nicely. Please, don’t die . I-I love you.” Jonghyun confessed while holds the hands and leaned on it. Suddely onew’s hands are twitching that caused Jonghyun to look up immediately. He saw onew is slowly open his eyes, onew slightly holds his hand tightly.

“ Jinki, are you okay ? Can you hear me?” Jonghyun touched his face.

“ Jonghyun..?” Onew asked with his hoarse voice.

“ Yes.” Jonghyun look happy.

“ Do you really mean what you said just now?” he asked.

“ Yes. I really do. I mean it .Every word.” Jonghyun sounds sincere. Onew just smile at him. Even though he is sick he still manage to give Jonghyun his sweetest smile. Without hesitation Jonghyun give him a peck on the lips. Onew was shocked at his action and he immediately covered his face W

“ Hey, why are you hiding?. Show me your face.” Jonghyun tried to pull away his hands but onew struggling to put his hands together.

“No.” onew whined but jonghyun could see onew’s red ears.

‘ He must be feeling shy.’ He thought and chuckles a bit.

‘He’s so cute.’ Jonghyun leaned on onew’s right ear and blow some air. That cause onew to covered his ear.

“ Yah~ that tickles !” he whined. Jonghyun just chuckles and hold onew’s face closely to his face until a few inches away. Jonghyun was about to kiss him on the forehead but a hand blocked his lips. Jonghyun opened his eyes he turn to look a very fierce Joonv who was about to eat him alive.