Chapter 5

In love with Casanova

 

Early in the morning ,Taemin barge into Jinki’s room and jumped on him..

“ Hyung !! Hyung !! Jinki Hyung !! Wake up !!” he shakes him roughly and Jinki jus t groaned as a reply while covered his whole body with blanket ... Taemin huffed and shakes him again for a few times...But Jinki won’t budge . Taemin stood up at the edge of the bed and pull the blanket off his brother ...

“ Hyung !! You need to wake up now or you’ll be late for your date ?!” Taemin yelled at him..

“ Date ..? What date...? and with who...?” Jinki mumbled...

“ You ..!” Taemin pointed at him .. “ With Joon hyung !” Taemin said impatiently while his hand on his waist...

“ Joon ...!!” he immedpiately sit up as he heard from Taemin about Joon .

“ Look at you , hyung... Just mention about Joon-hyung you already fully awake ... Did you miss him that much , hyung ...?” Taemin grinned evilly... Onew just blushed when Taemin said to him like that...

“Hyung , go take a bath first and wear something nice , kay..? I’ll be downstairs prepare breakfast..” Taemin said before he leaves the room...

Onew sighed and lay his back on the headboard , rubbing his temple slightly....

“ How come i forgot that i have a date with Joon today...?” Onew look at the time ... it’s almost 9 o’clock...

“ I better get ready before he comes...” he mumbled to himself before he got out of the bed and goes to the bathroom...

20 minutes later ..Jinki comes down the stairs fixing his shirt ... Taemin accidently came out from the kitchen and look at Jinki ... his mouth hung low...

“ Hyung !” he called and Jinki only smile at him...

“ Wah !! I didn’t know that you know how to dress yourself..!!” he said proudly... Onew just chuckled at thim...

“ Well ..Thank you Taemin...” he ruffles his hair slightly...

“ Hyung...If I’m not your real brother i might fall in love with you right away...” he’s kidding...

“ Yeah...Maybe you wil...” he laugh lightly... They sit down at the dining table.. eating their breakfast and exchange conversation...

“ Hyung...Why didn’t you look like this when we go to school from the beginning...? You don’t have to look like a nerd...” Taemin curious... Jinki just smile at his statement...

“ If i change myself into this... i can guarantee that i’ll become one of the popular students... and i don’t want that....” he said simply...

“ But...If you become popular...maybe Jonghyun will fall in love with you...” Taemin said to him... Jinki shook his head...

“ Even if he did... he will eventually find someone else who’s better than me....” he smile weakly...

“ But..” Taemin want to continue but he’s been cut off...

“ Look at you , Tae...You’re one of the popular students ... you still can’t get Minho to fall in love with you...” Jinki said while hold Taemin’s hand...

“ I know that hyung...” Taemin look sad suddenly...

“ It must be hard for you to forget about him...” Jinki rub his hands softly...

“ You too hyung... Your feelings towards Jonghyun...” Taemin feels guilty...

“ Let us just forget about the past . Don’t think about it anymore ! ” Jinki said in hyper... and Taemin nodded agree...

“ Em ! Hakuna Matata !!” Taemin said fisted up..

“ Hakuna Matata !!!” Jinki fisted his hand also...

‘ DING DONG’

“ Oh ! That must be Joon hyung...” Taemin quickly run to the door to open it...

“ Hey , Taemin ...”he greeted Taemin...

“ Hi ! Joon hyung..! Jinki hyung is at the dining room eating his breakfast... Did you have your breakfast ...?” he asked ...

“ Yeah ... Before I leave ... What was with the Hakuna Matata just now...? I could heard you from outside..” Joon asked... Taemin just shook his head..

“ Nothing hyung...It’s between me and Jinki hyung...” he smile at him...

“ Sorry for the wait...” Jinki apologised , came out from the kitchen... When Joon see him looking like that ... He’s shocked ....

“ O-Onew...You...You...” Joon stuttered...

“ He’s beautiful isn’t it ?!” Taemin sequels... Joon just gulped it down and nodded agree...

“ Stop it both you... Let’s go Joon...” Onew quickly get out from the house... and followed by Joon...

“ Have fun !! And before i forget , Joon Hyung !!! Take care of Jinki hyung for me !! ” Taemin yelled..

“ Roger that !!!” Joon yelled back... and try to catch with Jinki...

“ Good... Now i need to get ready to follow Jinki hyung... To make sure that no one will interrupt them...” Taemin made up his mind... He quickly took his camaflouge and quickly catch his brother secretly...

 

Joon and Onew walk side by side... sometime Joon take a glance at Onew...

“ Joon ... stop stealing glance...” Onew suddenly said..

“ Sorry... I can’t help it Onew...You just look so beautiful...How did you do it anyway..?” Joon asked...

“ I just follow from the magazine and choose which one that suits me the most .” Onew said sheepishly..

“ It suits you perfectly..” Joon blushed..

“ Thanks...” Onew smile at him...

“ Where are we going for our date today...?”

“ Hmm... How we go watch some movie then do some shopping  after that...” Joon suggested and Onew just agreed with him...

 

Meanwhile....

 

“ Urgh... Boring...” Jonghyun rolled around on his bed... He took out his phone and dialled his best friend...

Hey ... Minho ... You’re busy...?

No...Why...?

Let’s go out ... I’m boring here...

Out ? Where ?

Hmm... Let’s watch some movie....

Okay..

Good . Meet me at usual cafe’...

Okay...

*end of call

 

Jonghyun get ready before he went out he took his favourite handkerchief with him... Then, Minho and Jonghyun goes to the ticket booth to buy some ticket.... Jonghyun looking around and he spotted someone that he’s very familiar...

‘ Angel ?? What is he doing here ??’ Jonghyun want to approach to the angel but someone get there before him... And it is Joon...

‘ Hey !! Isn’t that the guy who’s best friend with a nerd ...! How come he look so close to my ANGEL !! THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING ..!!’ He screamed to himself...

“ Hey..Jonghyun... What’s wrong with you...?” Minho called him...

“ Did you see that guy over there...” he pointed... Minho look at where he’s pointing...

“ Yeah... What about him..?” Minho look clueless....

“ Look carefully...” Jonghyun growled in silence...Minho at the guy carefully...

“ Hey... is that the best friend of the nerd who you bullied the most..?” Minho said...

“ And who’s the beautiful person beside him....?” Minho asked...

“ That beautiful person should be mine . Not his .” Jonghyun warned..

“ Let’s go !!” Jonghyun pull Minho and buy the same ticket that Onew and Joon goes to..

 

They got seat directly behind them... When Joon try to hold Angel’s hand ... Jonghyun pocked it with a straw... Luckily he brings his masks to cover his and Minho’s face... Joon only sighed when his intention didn’t work out... Jonghyun smile happily suddenly someone kick him at the back of his seat ...Jonghyun turn to look it just a kid with hoodie eating his pop corn sloppily ...

“ What are you looking at ? Have problem..?” the kid asked in annoyed... Jonghyun just shook his head before he turn away... When he turn, he noticed that the couple in front already holding hands... Jonghyun widen his eyes . He wants to separate both of them but Minho stop him from doing so .. Jonghyun look at Minho and Minho shook his head and shushed him .

Jonghyun huffed and crossed his arms around his chest .. When the movie ended , the couple get up first and got out of the cinema , Jonghyun followed them but he can’t find them anywhere...

“ Where the heck they’ve gone to...?” Jonghyun frustrated while ruffling his hair...

“ Jjong ...Let go to that cafe’ ... “ Minho said to him... Jonghyun only agrees with him...

 

At the same time...

“ Thank you... Please come again...” the cashier said towards a guy... The guy bowed slightly to her before he got out from the XYZ shop... He was whistling then he noticed a weird guy hiding behind the bushes in front of a cafe’( where Minho and Jonghyun is..hehehe XD)... He look carefully at the person then he immediately recognized him...

“ It’s him !!” Key smile widely and immediately approached to him...

“ Hey..What are doing ? Aren’t you Taemin ?” Key poked his shoulder lightly ...The person flinches and quickly turn around...When he see Key ...he look relief...

“ You almost give a heart attack don’t do that !” he warned and continued to spy on someone between the bushes ... Key feel weird and try to see what is it that makes Taemin have to acting like spy...

“ What are you doing...?” Key asked again..

“ Spying on my brother..” he said emotionless...

“ Brother..You have a brother....?” Key curious...

“ Yeah...” he said while spying on his brother... Key took out something from his pocket ....

Jonghyun looking frustrated and couldn’t sit still ... Minho tried everything to calm him down then he noticed Key is outside of the cafe’ with someone else... Then he saw that Key give Taemin a handkerchief and he look embarrassed about it... Taemin only smile at him and gladly received it...Minho look at the handkerchief closely he realised that the handkerchief has the same design with the handkerchief where it is Jonghyun’s hands right now...

“ Hey ! Hey ! Jjong ! Isn’t that the handkerchief that look exactly the same like the one in your possession ...?” Minho pointed out...Jonghyun look at where Minho’s pointing and it is true...

Jonghyun stood up and get out of the cafe to approaching the kid while Minho follow him from behind... As closer as he get , that kid is the kid that kicked him back at the cinema...

“ Hey...Key...” he greeted while looking at the kid...

“ Oh ! Hey Jonghyun look what i found ! I already found the owner of the handkerchief. This is Lee Taemin...” Key introduced to him...Taemin give him a fake smile...

‘ Lee Taemin huh...? Does he have connection with my Angel...?’ Jonghyun simply thought...

“ Hey.. I’m Kim Jonghyun... call me Jonghyun...” he offered a hand shake and Taemin took it give him a tight grip... Jonghyun confused why Taemin gave him a tight grip with smile on his face...

“ Oh ! I forgot ! This tall guy is-“ but he was cut off by Minho..

“ Don’t worry Jjong... I know him...” Minho look seriously at Taemin while Taemin just rolled his eyes...

“ I heard that you quit on basketball team ...why...?” Minho ask him suddenly ... Taemin seem didn’t bother about it ...

“ None of your business... “ he simply stated...

“ It is . I’m your captain and I deserve to know the reason...” Minho said sternly...

“ Correction . Ex –captain because I’m not one of your team or group anymore.” Taemin glared at him..

Minho sighed... “ At least tell me the reason...” Minho said slowly... Taemin keep glaring at him..

“ I’m outa here !! ” Taemin replied annoyed before he leaves...

“ Wait ! At least give me your number !” Key called for him... Taemin turn to look at him and smile sincerely this time which make Minho stunned for a while...

“ Yeah...I will ...But , not now...Remind me if I forget about it...” he slightly wave to Key before he leaves... Key look happy just because he had met with Taemin... Key noticed Jonghyun and Minho still there with him...

“ Hey..Jjong.. Did you find the owner of the handkerchief...?” Key curious...

“ I did but i lost him again...” Jonghyun become frustrated...

“ Hehehe...It looks like I’m luckier than you...” he said sarcastically..

“ Just shut up ! Don’t act so cocky ! ” Jonghyun become mad while Key just laugh at him.. Minho only shook his head at their behaviour ... When he look around he spotted Joon and Jonghyun’s Angel walk out from a store...Both of them holding a lot of shopping bag and they even wears a couple t-shirts !...

“ Hey...Hey ... Isn’t that your Angel ...” Minho pointed and Jonghyun immediately turn to look ... He get angry when he see the couple wears the same t-shirt... Jonghyun observe them then he see that his Angel took out something from his pocket.... and he put his glasses on...

That time all the three of them become shock and widen their eyes...

‘ HIM !! THE NERD THAT ALWAYS GET BULLIED ’ They thought the same...

“ This can’t be happening...How come I could fall for a nerd...” Jonghyun look bewildred.. and he still look at Jinki who’s talking happily with Joon...

“ But he’s still beautiful... no , too beautiful....” Jonghyun drooled...

“ Jonghyun... isn’t that the nerd that you always bullied..?” key asked

“ Yes , he is .” Jonghyun said without hesitation...

“ Then ? What are you going to do...?” Minho ask him this time...

“ I’ve got an idea but I need your help ..” Jonghyun said seriously... Key and Minho just agree...

“ Lee Jinki...Just you wait... You’ll see what I’ll do to you when we’re at school tomorrow...” he smirked...

Late evening... Joon had sent Jinki home and as usual ..Joon give him a goodbye kiss before he leaves.. Jinki seem happy that his date went perfectly... as he enter the house he noticed that Taemin look kinda uneasy and sit silently on the couch.... Jinki  automatically know something is wrong with his brother... he sit beside him and give him hug...

“ Taemin...you look uneasy... Is there something...?” Jinki look concern..

Taemin look at Jinki and he starts crying... Onew just shushed him while rubbing his back in circle...

“ Shh... Calm down... Tell me slowly ... What happen...?” he concern about his brother... Taemin broke the hug slowly... and wipe his tears with his sleeves..

“ Hyung... Just now... I met Minho at where you and Joon-hyung dated...” Taemin hiccupped

“ What ?? Minho ??” Jinki widen his eyes... and Taemin just nodded...

“ And it’s not just Minho... There’s  also Jonghyun and Key....” he hiccupped again...

“ J-Jonghyun ??” Jinki confused... Taemin only nod slowly.. He sighed first... he goes to the kitchen..

He have something in his hands .... “ Here . Your favourite.” He give Taemin a chocolate banana milk... Taemin grab it and gulp it down...

“ Thank you hyung...” Taemin finished it down..

“ Hyung... What am i going to do now..?” Taemin become worried...

“ Huh ?” Jinki look clueless..

“ If Minho meet again...What am I going to do ..?” Taemin said slowly.. Jinki only sighed...

“ Hmm... Let me think about it...” he said...then he had an idea...

“ Tae...I’ve an idea...” Jinki smirked slightly...

“ What is it, hyung...?” Taemin curious... Jinki sit beside him and whispers something into his ears...Taemin widen his eyes first then he giggles... After Jinki told him everything , Taemin seem excited...

“ Hyung...Is Joon going to help us also...?” Taemin ask ...

“ Of course he had to...” Jinki look confident..

“ Thank you hyung...” Taemin hug him...

“ Don’t thank me yet..It’s too early for that...” Jinki said to him...

“ Huh..?”Taemin look clueless...

“ You can thank me when the plan is going well...” Jinki ruffles his hair slightly...

“ What do you mean ? I don’t understand..” Taemin pouted...

“ You’ll understand soon enough... Come on, let’s go have dinner...I’m hungry...” Jinki took his and Taemin’s coat..

“ Are we eating out today ?!” Taemin jump in joy.. Jinki just nod... Taemin quickly follow Jinki from behind...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh-oh ...What is going happen to them..? Hehehehe.... Until here i’ve update for this chap ... Hope you guys enjoy reading it ...DON’T FORGET TO COMMENT !!!XD