Chapter 4

In love with Casanova

 

Onew groaned when the sunlight hit him on the eyes … he slowly sit up and he look around him . He ruffles his hair slightly …

“ Morning , sweetie…” Joon greet him and kissed him on the cheek…

“ Oh … Morning , Joon…” Onew still drowsy and rub his eyes slightly… Joon just chuckled at his cuteness… Onew turn to look at Joon and blink his eyes a few times when his vision become clear..

“ Argh!!! Joon !!! What are you doing here…?! “ Onew screamed while covers his upper body with blanket …

“ Hahaha… “ Joon laughed.. “ You don’t have to be that surprised …” he chuckled …

“ Hyung… You’re okay ?? I heard you scream just now …” Taemin came in with apron on …

“ What is he doing here ?! “ Onew pointed at Joon …

“ Oops ! Mian… Joon hyung came to pick you up…hyung.. “ Taemin smile at him…

“ Why ? “ Onew look clueless…

“ What do you mean by why …? Joon is hyung’s lover right …? Of course he will do that , that’s what lovers  do…” Taemin said simply before he left to the kitchen..

‘ Lover ? ’ Onew immediately look at Joon who is smiling at him…. Then he remember back what happened yesterday between him and Joon  …  Onew face suddenly turn red and he palmed his face…

“ Go get ready … I’ll wait you down stairs …” Joon ruffles Onew’s hair before he left…

Onew watched Joon until the latter is out of sight… Onew sighed and leaned against the bed headboards.. ‘ How can I forget ..? Starting today me and Joon are couple … I promised myself that I need to move on and forget about Jonghyun…’ ONew look at the time …

“ Oh shoot …! It’s already 7 ?! ” He jump off the bed and immediately took his towel to wash up…

15 minutes later …Onew run down the stairs while tucking his necktie ….

“ Hyung .. Be careful or you might fall down …” Taemin warned him while put the breakfast on the table… Before Onew could say anything he stumble on the stairs .. Onew close his eyes tightly waiting for the pain that will hit him but he feels nothing …. When Onew open his eyes , Joon face is a few inches from him and his arms around Onew waist… 

“ Jinki ..? You okay …? You’re not hurt are you…? “ Joon look worried…

“ Uh… No…” Onew blushed and shook his head slightly… Joon look relief

“ Thanks , Joon… You can let go now…” Onew stuttered ..

“ Oh …” Joon release him and  scratch his head which isn’t itching …

“ C’mon hyungs… We don’t want to be late for school…” Taemin whined… “ And I’m hungry …” he rubbed his tummy …

“ You’re not supposed to make the breakfast Tae …” Onew argued as he sit at the dining table ..

“ Hyung… I’m already grown up … and I need to take care of myself from now on , I can’t rely on you all the time …. We already promised each other that we move on right …? “ Taemin said simply …

“ Promised ? What promised..? ” Joon look at the Lee’s brother…

“ I’ll tell you later …” Onew said softly…

“ Oh ! One more thing , hyung…” Taemin said while eating…

“ What is it , Tae…? ” Onew begin to eat…

“ I’ll quit from basketball team…” Taemin emotionless said...

*cough**cough* Onew choked his own food…Joon immediately give him some water….Onew gulp it down while Joon is rubbing his back slightly…

“ Why ..? Don’t you like basketball …?The tournament is near… ” Onew look worried..

“ It’s okay hyung … I’m just a replacement … I’m not that important anyway … there are others also.. I might as well quit…” Taemin said with his mouth full..

“ If you say so…” Onew take the napkin and wipe Taemin’s mouth covered with food…

“ Hehe.. Thanks hyung…” he smile ..Onew just sighed and ruffles his hair…

After they had their breakfast Taemin walk happily and he put smile on his face… While Onew and Joon follow him behind … Joon glance at Onew for a while then the look he look at Onew hand then he grab it …

Onew flinched at sudden touch and try to pull away but Joon hold it tight …

“ Joon … What do you think you’re doing …? ” Onew whispered at him

“ Holding hands .. “ Joon answered simply while smiling …

“ Let go… People might see us …” Onew feel uneasy…

“ Let them be … I don’t care about it …” Joon intertwined their fingers…

“ But – “ Onew want to argued but he was cut off by Joon putting his index finger on his mouth…

“ No but , Jinki… Just walk okay…? “ Joon smile sweetly at him … Onew didn’t say anything back … They holding hands until they reached school … Even though they awkward at first , Onew manage to adapt the situation a little bit … they were chatting happily while walking into school …

“ Well , well , well …What do we have here … a gay couple are we…? ” Someone interrupted them that cause both of them to turn around …

Onew widen his eyes and immediately pull his hnad from Joon when he see Jonghyun and his gang behind him with a smug all over his face while his friends is chuckling …

“ What ? You’re jealous…? ” Joon sneered at him…

“ Huh ? Me ? Jealous ? I don’t even swing that ..” he snorted and walk between Joon and Onew … purposely hit Onew and Joon on the shoulder …. “ Opps ! Mian… I didn’t see you were there..” Jonghyun smirk before he left with his friends following him from behind…

“ Why that son of a …” Joon try to get Jonghyun but Onew stop him from doing so…

“ Joon … Just ignore about it..” Onew said while smile weakly… Joon furrowed his eyebrow feels guilty…

“ You okay…? “ Joon approached him rub his cheek slightly … Onew nodded… Joon noticed Onew hair is quite long … then he got an idea…

“ Jinki … You free tomorrow …? “ Joon asked hoping that Onew’s has free time tomorrow … Onew think for a while…

“ Yeah.. Why …? “ Onew tilted his head to the side…

“ Um…. How about we go on a date …? “ Joon asked slightly feels embarrassed… Onew turn flushed as Joon ask him for a date and Onew immediately agree by nodding his head… Joon look happy when Onew agree to have date with him…

“ Let’s go to class … we don’t want to be late or the teacher will get angry and give us detention…” Joon said while slung his hand around Onew shoulder … Both of them get to class , luckily the teacher isn’t in their classroom…

During the class , Jonghyun keep thinking about his angel who name Jinki … he sometime ruffles his hair feeling frustrated …Key who sit beside him look weird at him and nudge Jonghyun at the rib…

“ Yah ! What’s wrong with you…? ” Key whispered to him … Jonghyun turn to look at Key and he sighed…

“ Nothing , Key…” Jonghyun said lazily…

“ Don’t lie Jjong… I know your hiding something … just spit it out will you… ? ” Key getting impatient

Jonghyun sighed again… “ Key… I think I’m falling in love …” Jonghyun confessed and that made Key slightly blushed…

“ W-What ? W-Who ? ” Key stuttered…

“ His name is Jinki…” Jonghyun faced palm himself…

“ Jinki ?? Who’s Jinki ?? ” Key look shocked..

“ He’s one of the student here but I don’t which class he’s from…” Jonghyun seem frustrated…

“ You really like him that much …? ” Key asked curious and Jonghyun just nod…

“ I see …” Key smile weakly feels sad…

‘ Here I thought the person you like is me…’ Key thought sadly … Key glance at Jonghyun… ‘ Why not at least you acknowledge me Jonghyun… I always been here for you… and always love you…’ he thought again…  Key turn to turn look at front which the teacher is explaining something …

During recess … Key excused himself , he said that he had something to do and he won’t be able to join them … When Jonghyun got his food and sit and one of the table and the canteen , he noticed Minho is looking around …

“ Minho … what are you searching for..? “ he look Minho weird… Minho just sighed … “ Nothing , Jonghyun ..” Minho sighed… Jonghyun look weird because Minho always look cool …this is the first time Minho look restless and little frustrated but he just shrugged off and continue to eat his lunch…

Taemin is walking aimlessly … he didn’t have any appetite , he just want to be alone for a while … he keep walking then he spotted a bench under a big tree …

‘ Maybe I should take a rest ..’ he thought simply… when he arrived it seem like someone is there before him…. Taemin come closer and he heard a sob sound coming out from the person who sits on the bench…

Taemin slowly sit beside the person… “ Hey…you okay…? ” he asked ans that caused the person to jumped a bit and quickly wipe the tears … Taemin pull out his handkerchief …

“ Here…wipe it with this..” Taemin smile sweetly at him… the person look hesitated at first but he took it eventually… Taemin just smile slightly before leaning against the bench …

Then he got phone call … he groaned a little bit before pick up the phone…

Hello …?

Ah…Hyung … he ruffles his hair slightly

Wae ? Okay … I’ll be right there… he sighed

Yeah …. Bye… he smile weakly

Taemin stood up and keep his phone in his pocket…

“ Uh…your handkerchief…” the person said to him…

“ Ah… it’s okay … Keep it for now…” he smile before he left…

‘ He’s such a cutie also a gentleman…. I wonder what his name…’ the person thought…

  After recess …Key seem in daze … Jonghyun notice Key is holding something in his hands… sometime Key smiling like as idiot … Jonghyun feel curious…

“ Yah … Key , why are you smiling …? You look like an idiot y’know…” Jonghyun nudged him…

“ O-Oh… Nothing…” Key keep something in his pocket…

“ What was that…? ” Jonghyun raised his eyebrow…

“ What ? ” Key  stuttered and look away from Jonghyun…

“ Just now… You’re hiding something in your pocket ..What was it…? ” Jonghyun leaned closer to Key..

“ Nothing … Jjong… Get away … you’re too close…” Key pushed him slightly..

“ I’m not gonna move until you tell me what is it….” Jonghyun leaned closer…

‘PAK!’

A duster hit on Jonghyun’s head… Both of them turn to look at front and see the teacher look angry …

“ If you don’t want to learn or hear what I say …. GET OUT OF MY CLASS !!! ” the teacher yelled at them… Then both of them standing at the hallway with their hands up in the air…

“ I never get punish by teacher … Now I get it because of you…! “ Key blame Jonghyun

“ Well … you’re the one who caused it.. If you show what you’re hiding in your pocket then we won’t get punished…”  Jonghyun said simply… Key snorted and mumble something…

“ Promise me that you won’t laugh at me…? ” Key narrowed his eyes…

“ Kay …kay… I promise..” Jonghyun said lazily…

“ Here…” Key pull out a handkerchief from his pocket… When Jonghyun see it he immediately recognized it… he quickly snatched it from Key…

“ Yah ! Becareful ! Don’t spoil it ! I’m still have to give it back to the owner ! “ Key yelled at him…

“ Where did you get this ?? Who give it to you..?? ” Jonghyun demanded…

“ Why are you yelling at me..? I don’t know … he only gave it to me without telling his name…” Key feel annoyed…

“ Well … I’m sure the person you met a while ago definitely Jinki…” Jonghyun stated…

“ Jinki …? The one you like is it..? “ Key widen his eyes and Jonghyun nodded his head…

“ What make you said so…? “ Key seem disbelief… then Jonghyun take out a handkerchief that look the same…

“ Here.. it’s the same right…? ” Jonghyun show it Key… Key quickly grab and observed it then he noticed something written on it… Key look closely…

“ L J ..? “ Key confused… “ Jjong … give me the other one…” Key said to Jonghyun …

Jonghyun give it to him … Key observed the other one and there’s something written on it but it’s different… “ L T…? ” Key look more confused…

“ What is it , Key..? ” Jonghyun feel curious…  Key look at Jonghyun then glared at him and smacked his head…

“ Yah ! What did you that for…?! ” Jonghyun rubbed the place where Key hit him just now…

“ Look carefully next time… It’s a same handkerchief but came from different person…” Key show the writing to Jonghyun … Jonghyun look confused at first then he look what Key showed him…

“ L J…? L T…? What is that…? ” Jonghyun asked…

“ You think I know what it means… Of course not ! But I think it stands for name of the owner…” Key said while give the L J handkerchief to Jonghyun … Jonghyun look at it closely then he realized …

“ I know what it means… ! “ Jonghyun turn excited … “ L J …. J stands for Jinki…” Jonghyun tell Key…

“ Then ? L stands for what…? ” Key narrowed his eyes… “ Uh…. I don’t know…” Jonghyun look dumbfounded…

“ Aish… Pabo …” Key said to him… “ Yah ! At least I’m better than you… You even don’t know the owner’s name ..” Jonghyun scoffed … “ Yeah.. Whatever …! ” Key snorted at him…

“ Ahem…Ahem…” someone interrupt them… they turn to look and it revealed their teacher tapping her heels on the floor with angry expression all over her face..

“ You …Two…” she pointed at Jonghyun and Key…

“ Detention ” she said loud and clear before goes back in…

“ Great… first got kicked out of the class and now detention …! ” Jonghyun said annoyed while Key just rolled his eyes…

When the school finished … Onew, Taemin and Joon walk back home , they even stopped at restaurant to have dinner and it’s Joon’s treat… When they finally fulled Joon send them back home… Joon kissed Onew on the cheek at front of their house before he left…

Onew just covered his cheek and blushing slightly… “ Hyung… Your cheeks turned red…” Taemin grinned evilly at him… “ Taemin …! ” Onew pout slightly… “ Hahaha… Sorry hyung…” Taemin chuckled a little while Onew still pouting…

“ Hyung…” he called… “ What ?? ” Onew still pouting…

“ I’m glad hyung…? ” Taemin confessed…

“ Huh ..? ” Onew turned to look at him…

“ I’m glad hyung…. That you’re happy with Joon…” Taemin smile at him…

“ Thanks …” Onew smile back…

“ Ah… Taemin , tomorrow I have a date with Joon…” Onew said shyly…

“ What?? Really ?? ” Taemin look excited…

“ Yeah… Are you gonna  be okay at home by yourself…? “  Onew look worried…

“ Don’t worry hyung… I’m not a baby anymore…” Taemin convinced him…

“  You need to go to sleep now ..Tomorrow is big day …” Taemin pushed Onew slightly to his bedroom…

“ B-But..” Onew argued back..

“ No buts hyung.. Just go…” Taemin pushed him into his room …

“ Night hyung…” he smile before he closed the door… Onew just sighed then his phone buzzed…

Onew look at his phone… 1 message…  Onew read it…

I can’t wait for tomorrow ….^^

I’ll be fetching you tomorrow morning…

Night , Jinki… Have a sweet dream …~!

From : Joon

As Onew finished read it… Onew just sighed ….

“ Oh god… What am I going to do tomorrow…? ” he thought slightly before he goes to sleep…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong ~! I'm back with new updates ...kkkkk

I hope you guys enjoy read it and don't forget to COMMENT !!! ^^