Chapter 1

In love with Casanova

 

Hyung ! Cheer up will you…why do you look so down…? Taemin nugde him on his ribcage…. Ah ! Taemin …That hurt …! Onew yelped…. Here I got your favourite …Chicken !! Taemin brought the lunch infront of him…Onew look at Taemin and he smile weakly… Thanks Taemin…Onew pat his head softly…

Taemin smile at him… How about we eat together …? Onew asked then Taemin nodded agreed… after they had finished their lunch …they walking on the hallway…So … this evening you have practice…? Onew asked looking at him… Yup… I have … Taemin said simply…. Then I ‘ll wait for until your finished practice because i have study for the upcoming exam… Hyung.. you should take it easy…don’t push yourself too hard..Taemin said worriedly… Onew smile at him…Don’t worry ..i’m just fine … You should go to class before the bells ring …I’ll be waiting you at the front gate …okay…? Onew ruffles his hair…

Hyung ~ ..Don’t do that …you know how hard it is to fix it… Taemin fixing his hair… Hahaha …mian …why don’t you get a haircut …don’t you find it disturbing during your practice…? Onew touched the tip of his long brown golden hair… Taemin thought about it… Hmm…well sometime …he mumbled… the bell rings …Uh-Oh…I got to go first ….bye hyung ! See you later… Taemin waved before he leave…

He’s sure energetic…. Someone suddenly said and it startled Onew… Onew quickly turned …and he sighed …Joon! How many time do I have to tell you ..don’t sneak up on me … You want me to die of heart attack…! Onew pouted… Joon just chuckled.. Sorry jinki…I just can’t help myself… he laughed…

Onew huffed and opened his locker to get some books for the next class and for his study in the library later… Joon noticed that Onew seem take a lot of books… Joon look confused…why did you need to bring a lot of books…? We only have two subject left , after that we can go home… Joon asked curiously… No need to know… Onew barely carried it in his arm… Let me help you… Joon quickly took some books from Onew …. O-Oh…Thanks…

When they happily talking to each other… in front of them they saw Jonghyun , kingka of school being surrounded by girls…the girls giggling when Jonghyun kiss their cheeks , hold their waist , said romantic words to them… Joon could see the sadness in Onew’s eyes… Joon shook him lightly so that Onew back to reality… Onew look at Joon then he smile weakly… Jonghyun seem to noticed that and he smirked…

Before Onew walk a head..Jonghyun blocked him… Well , well , well… look what we have here…. Jonghyun observed Onew up and down…. You’re a senior ..i supposed …? Jonghyun raised his eyebrow…? Onew only fidgeted and didn’t reply anything…. Hmph ! BUT you don’t act like one … Jonghyun use his index finger and poked Onew’s head… You’re easily to get bullied… PLUS you’re a NERD … Jonghyun poking his head… Onew slowly back away… he almost cried then Joon came infront him to face Jonghyun… That’s far enough ,Jonghyun…Joon glared at him…. Ah~… and who might you be…? Jonghyun asked looking at Joon… I’m his boy- …but Joon was interrupted by Onew grab his sleeve and shook his head vigorously…. Let us just go…. Onew said softly… Joon became worried towards Onew… Joon turned to look at Jonghyun and he observed him…. Joon scoffed…. I don’t know how you become a kingka… I never thought a kingka could be SO SHORT …! Joon his hand up in the air to measure his height and Jonghyun’s height …. Joon smirked before he leave with Onew…. Jonghyun was pissed . What ?! Did he just called me SHORT !!! WHY THAT SON OF A !!!... Jonghyun fisted his right hand…

Joon …you don’t have to do that… Onew look worried… What ?? Can’t you see that he actually bullied you just now…! You’re a senior for god sake …at least show some respect… Joon huffed…Onew chuckled…  Thank you … Onew said softly…. Huh ? Joon look clueless… Just now …if it weren’t you… I don’t know what I gonna do … Thanks Joon… Onew smile sweetly…. O-Oh… It’s nothing… That’s what friends do right …? Always look back on each other…. Joon look away to his blushed…. Yeah …maybe your right… Onew said simply…You know …you’re the first person who actually treat me as a friend… Onew smile weakly… Joon felt quilty…. I’m sorry… Joon apologized…N-No..It’s okay… it’s alrady in the past…Let us just forget about it… Onew pretend to be tough… Luckily they reached on time , before the teacher came into their class… Joon beside Onew… eventhough Onew is a nerd sometime he fails his subjects where he didn’t like …

Onew get frustrated when he failed in his exam… he even didn’t eat for a whole week just to study for his exam to get into a good university… He have to get into a good school and good university to have a good job in the future to take care of Taemin …his brother the only family he has…. Their parents already gone when Onew’s senior year in middle school… That time Taemin cried badly and didn’t eat anything… Onew tried his hard to calm Taemin down and he manged to do it… right now both of them have a part time job to get some money to pay some bills and the house rent…

Joon felt sad everytime he look at the Lee’s brother…. They went through a lot of hardship but they still can smile… Joon keep looking at Onew while teacher is teaching and write something on the board … The teacher noticed him at throw a chalk and it hit right on Joon’s forehead…. Mr.Lee… what are you day dreaming about …? Do you like Mr. Lee Jinki or something…. ? Joon became alert and he shook his head vigorously…. The whole class seem to laugh at him… Onew look at him and he giggled… he mouthed  ‘pabo’ before he turned away… Sit down Mr. Lee … next time you day dreaming again … Get out of my class…. The teacher said to him in warning tone…. Deh …sunsangniem…  Joon nodded before he sat down….  After the teacher finished … she gave homework before she leaves…

Great…more homework…Joon whined silently… Onew rubbed his temple gently… Are you okay , Onew …? Joon asked in worry.. Onew turned to look at Joon and shook his head lightly… No..it’s okay…just a little bit of headache…. You want me to bring you some painkiller …? Joon quickly get up from his seat but Onew stop him … No , Joon..If it get worst then I can get it by myself…he smile weakly… You sure …? Joon hold his shoulder softly…Onew nodded slowly… then they start their next lesson…. Onew keep rubbing his temple sometime he rubbed his eyes…. Mr.Lee … is it something wrong …? Are you sick…? .. the teacher asked him look worried… Yeah … I have a slightly headache … Onew said rubbing his temple to reduced the pain… You should go to the infirmary to get some rest…. Teacher ordered him slowly… Onew nodded and slowly got up from his seat and took his bag along… he wished the teacher before he leave…. Onew walk slowly because his vision blurry because of headache…. He safely reached to the infirmary… he knocked the door…. Come in …someone from inside gave him permission…

Onew opened the door and it revealed the person incharge…. Do you need anything…? She asked gently… Yeah…I need some painkiller for my headache and my teacher told to take a rest in here… Onew explained weakly…. You look kind of pale… Wait .. she stood up and went to rack full with medicine and supplies that needed in there …like a little hospital… she gave Onew the pills and a glass of water… Onew took it and ate it… Thanks …Onew smile weakly at him… You shouldn’t puch tourself too hard… Now …go have a good rest on bunk no. 2 … she pointed it out … There’s someone beside you on bunk no.1 … make sure that you don’t make noise…. Onew nodded understand…. Onew walked slowly then he glanced at the person who sleep on bunk no.1… Onew just take quick glance before he took of his glass and keep it in his pocket…  Onew ruffles his hair slightly that his habbit when he need his rest….as he lay his body on the bed , his eyes felt heavy and within a few minutes he dozed off….

Jonghyun felt someone presence beside him… at this time he usually took his nap this time around and he doesn’t want anyone to disturbed him…he quickly turned to look but the person back facing him… Why is he sleeping here …? Can’t he sleep anywhere else ….?Jonghyun ruffles his hair frustrated…. Jonghyun jumped off from the bed and went to face him …face to face …. When Jonghyun get to look at him on the face …he was stunned… It was like an angel falling from heaven and sleeping infront of him right now..! Jonghyun was mesmerized by his beauty… I didn’t know there’s such person existed in this school … he’s so beautiful and cute too …! Jonghyun slowly approached him… he was abou to touch his cheek but someone stops him… Don’t even think about it Jjong… said to Jonghyun in warning tone…Oh come on… Aunty Hyori… Just little touch it waon’t hurt… Jonghyun whined… Don’t called aunty ! I’m not even that old… plus this kid really need his rest so don’t disturd him… she gave warning at him …Deh…Jonghyun said in defeat… By the way you should go to class…she said while look at his watch… in 10 minutes your father will be in your class … Jonghyun widen his eyes when he heard someone mention about his father…. Jonghyun quickly run out of the infirmary …. He stop his track and turned back look at the infirmary…

Oh … I forgot to ask his name…. he snapped his finger… Maybe next time when I get to meet him …I will ask then… Jonghyun smile happily running to his classroom….

Onew stirred side to side …hmm ? how come my bed felt so diffent…? Onew opened his eyes slowly … and look around … then he realized that he’s in the infirmary… Oh ? You’re awake already…? Someone asked him…. Yeah…Onew answered sheepishly… You sure tired … you already sleep for 4 hours… she giggled… 4 hours …? That long…? Onew loo surprise… then she chuckled… your sure cute … she pinched Onew cheek… no wonder my nephew want to touch you …. She said simply… So ? How you feeling …? She asked… Much more better… Thanks …Onew smile sweetly at her… Ahhh~ I wish you were my son I can hug him and pinch him whenever I want…. She sequeled… Don’t you have one…? Onew asked confused… I’m not even married yet… she blushed…. Onew nodded understand…. Well I don’t mind being your son… Onew sweetly at her… Really ?! she became excited…Onew nodded cutely… then try call me Mama Hyori…. She pointed at herself… Mama Hyori… Onew called her … Suddenly she hug him tightly… Onew just chuckled… then she broke the hug… Onew grab his glasses and put it on… then she pouted… Onew look confused…. Why ? What’s wrong Mama Hyori…? Onew tilted his head…

Why did you put your glasses on…? Your much more cuter without glasses… she pouted… Onew smile …Mian… I much more prefer with the glasses on… he combed back his hair and fixed it in nerdy style… You know …when you look like that…no one expect you can become a hottie… she chukled…. Onew took his beg and thank to Mama Hyori before he leave…. Onew felt refreshed after he sleep in the infirmary… he went to see Taemin … Onew reached at the basketball court … he saw Taemin practice very seriously… sometime he look at someone… But it strange why did he look at the same person…? Onew look where he Taemin look at… then he noticed he look at Minho , the basketball team captain…. Taemin look at him then he smile weakly… Could it be … Taemin is in love with him…? Minho…? A kingka just like Jonghyun….? Just like him…? Onew  thought….

I din’t know you were gay… someone interrupted his thought… Onew turned to look and he saw Jonghyun crossed his arm around his chest smirking…. Where’s your muscular friend…? Jonghyun asked looking around before approached to Onew… I-I don’t know …Maybe he’s already go back home…. Onew stuttered…. Well … at least no one can stop me from bully you… he smirked…. Onew look down … Why did he have to bully me instead of some else ….? Isn’t it there’s more nerds out there….but why me…?! Onew thought sadly… 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys ! ^.^ 

I hope you enjoy reading it ...!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT !!!! >.<