Chapeter 7

In love with Casanova

 

Taemin POV

‘ Who is this ?? Is he trying to kidnap me ?? ‘

I saw someone dragged Jinki  hyung to the back of the school … Wait I recognized that shortie … I need to save Jinki hyung quickly !!! …. I bite the hand that covers my mouth and he yelped in pain.. I turn to look at who is the culprit then I widen my eyes …

“ Minho…?” I look bewildered …

“ Taemin … I just want to talk to you…” Minho rubs the place where I bit him just now

“ What do you want ..??” Taemin give him a glare…

“ Please .. I just want to talk , okay..?” Minho pleaded …

“ Fine . 5 minutes ..” Taemin crossed his arms around his chest …

“ Taemin … Why did you quit the team…? You’re my best player … and is it true Jinki and you are a couple…?” Minho asked Taemin curious… Taemin raised his eyebrow slightly … then he smirks ..

“ Yeah . We are couple . So ? What are you going to do about it ? ” Taemin smug at him..

“ Don’t lie to me , Tae . You are just pretending to be right …? Because… cause .. Both of you are brothers …” Minho said to him that give him a shock ..

“ H-How ..did you …” Taemin back away a little …

“ I just overheard a conversation between Joon and Jinki at school…” Minho confessed …

“ So .. Does this mean that shortie know me and Jinki hyung are brothers now…?” Taemin asked and Minho nodded slowly ..

‘ ! This will ruin everything !!’ Taemin curse in his mind …

“ Taemin ..” Minho called him and Taemin look at him …

“ I don’t mind about that … Just come back … for the team …?” Minho comes closer to him…

“ Your time is up .” Taemin said it instantly and about to go but Minho hold him by hug him from the back …

“ Let go of me …” Taemin said but he about to cry at the same time…

‘ Why …Why are you doing this to me…?? ‘ Taemin cried inside…

“ Please don’t go …. Forgive me … I love you , Taemin …” Minho confessed ….Taemin pushed him instead …

“ That’s bull !!! You already have a girlfriend … Now you said that you love me ???” Taemin wipe his tears that falls down on his cheek… Minho approaches him and wipes the tears away but Taemin back away from him…

“ Don’t touch me… Go back to your girlfriend…” Taemin growled…

“ I don’t have any girlfriend….” Minho said to him…

“ Liar !! “ Taemin yelled at him…

“ Umm…” Key want to say something but Taemin warned him to not to interfere…

“ I just want to say something , okay… Are you by any chance saw a girl that kissed Minho on lips is it…?” Key asked that cause Taemin to look at him… Taemin take a deep breath then he nodded eventually …

“ What ?? That kiss ?? It was-“ Minho being cut off by Key…

“ Actually that was me is disguise as a girl …” Key confessed feeling embarrassed a little … Taemin look confused at first try to take the information in…then..

“ What ??” Taemin look shocked and that time Minho put his hand on his forehead while shooking his head…

“ S-So… It means that girl was you…?” Taemin tilted his head and Key smiles and nooded…

“ Then why did you kissed him…?” Taemin pointed at Minho … feeling curious and confused…

“ Uhh… That because I lost bet on Jonghyun so as a punishment I need to dress up as a girl and give Minho a kiss on the lips….” Key explained…

“ Of all the people …. Why Minho…?” Taemin asked this time he stopped crying…

“ Well , actually me , Minho and Jonghyun have been friends since we kinder garden … that’s how we  play…” he smiles while explaining…

“ That is one of the stupidest game I ever known… So it mean I got jealous over nothing…?” Taemin said unconsciously then he covers his mouth quickly…

“ What ?” Minho and Key said at the same time…

“ Nothing !” Taemin exclaimed quickly

“ We heard you… You’re jealous over that kiss right …?” Minho smirks while approaches to him much closer … he back away a little then his back hit something he turn to look … Key look at him with an evil smile …. Then Key hold him by his shoulders …

“ Wait…Why are guys doing…? Let me go …!!” Taemin squirming around… Minho come closer much closer until their faces a few inches away …

“ Why are jealous of that kiss Tae …?” Minho raised his chin up to faces him… Taemin took the courage and look at him in the eyes…

“ Because….Cause…..i love you….” He whispers at the end…

“ What ? I can’t here you..” Minho put his hand behind his right ear…

“ I said I love you !!” Taemin shouts at him then Minho kissed him on the lips…Taemin froze…

“ I love you too , Tae…” Minho confessed… Key look at Taemin who frozen up then slowly release him… Taemin quickly come back to reality…

“ B-but … I I thought… H-How…? W-When…?” Taemin about to cry again then this time Minho is beside him wiping all the tears away….

“ Shhh… I’m sorry… I haven’t realised my feeling until you ignored me and give me cold treatment …. Then when I saw your cute smile … your laugh …everything…. I love you Tae…I really do.. Please forgive me… I promise I won’t hurt you again…. Would you be my boyfriend…?” Minho hugs him tightly… Taemin cries happily …

“ Yes… Of course …You don’t know how long I’ve been in love with you , Minnie…” he sniffed…

“ Minnie..?” Minho breaks the hug and look at him confused…

“ I always want to call you that… I hope you don’t mind …” Taemin blushing a little that makes Minho loves him more…

“ Ani . I don’t mind about it only you can call me that …” Minho hugs him again…

“ Hey …I’m still here you know…” Key huffed and crossed his arms around his chest…

“ O-Oh… Sorry…” Taemin broke the hug this time…

“ Ah ! Before I forgot …. Taemin , come here for a sec…” Key waved at him and Taemin goes to him…

“ Sorry …” Key said smiling ….

“ Neh…?” Taemin tilted his head confused then all of sudden Key kiss him on the lips… Taemin quickly covers his mouth in shock… Minho widen his eyes …

“ I always want to do that to you when the first day I met you at the bench…” Key said …

“ Key !!!” Minho look mad … Before he could attack him …Key quickly lift up Taemin on his shoulder …

“ Y-Yah … put me him down..!! Key !! “ Minho ordered him….

“ No … merohng ~! “ Key stuck his tongue out …

“ Put him down before he gets hurt..” Minho chases after him …then both of them running around…

“ I never know you could be this light Taemin…”  Key praised him …

“ Thank you , Key hyung ..You can put me down now… I’m getting dizzy…” Taemin said to him…

“ Aww…. I was just having my fun…” key stops running and put him down … then Taemin noticed his brother Jinki running while wipes his tears from his cheeks….

“ Hyung !!!!” he calls … Jinki stops and turn to look and he see Taemin then he couldn’t hold back his tears anymore… He cries on the spot like a little kid got hurt….. Taemin quickly running to his hyung and soon the others follows…

 Taemin calms him down…hugs him and rubs his back in circle…

“ Shh…there..there hyung…I’m here…. Why are crying…?” Taemin said softly…

“ I I I …. He..He ..He…” Jinki sobbed….

“ Jonghyun did  something to you is it…?” Taemin asked then he nodded…

“ Why that bastard …” Taeminm want to go after Jonghyun but Onew pulls him back… he shook his head….

“ But hyung we need to do something… He always hurts you …makes you cry …. You even have him in your nightmares …don’t you think this is a little too far ??” Taemin yelled at him…

“ Is not that…” Onew said softly…

“ Then ?  What is it then…?” Taemin look a little mad

“ Is…He…” Onew hesitated…

“ He confessed to you right…?” Minho said suddenly caused Taemin and Onew to look at him at the same time…. Onew only nodded slowly..

“ Bwoh?? What did he say…?? How?? When ??” Taemin shook  his brother’s shoulders…

“ I run away before I could his explanation ….” Onew said softly…

“ Aigoo…hyung….why did you do that…?” Taemin frustrated…

“ I just want to run away from him… that is all I can think of at that time…mianhe…” Onew look down on the ground feeling guilty…

“ It’s okay , hyung… Let us just go home …neh…?” Taemin patted his head a little… Onew just nodded like a little kid… Taemin stood up and goes to Minho … he give him a peck on the cheek…

“ I’ll see you later Minnie …bye…” he bid goodbye …

“ Whaat…no goodbye kiss for me…?” Key pouted …

“ No…” Taemin said playfully before he slowly pull Onew by the hand to go home….

Minho and Key watch the sibling until they gone….

“ You know … I never know that both of them could so cute …” Minho said suddenly….

“ True…” Key nods agreed…

“ I thought only Taemin is cute …but his brother is cute too … like a kid…” Minho added on…

“ Haaaa… What’s this…? Already falls for his brother is it…?” Key raised his eyebrow slightly…

“ Are you crazy ?? Even if I am … If Jonghyun knows about this I’ll be dead meat ..” Minho said to him…

“ True…” Key nodded again…

“ I think I better call Jonghyun ask what actually happen…” Minho pulls out his phone… but Key stops him

“ No… I think we better leave at that … Let see what’s going to happen tomorrow . I’m sure it will be fun …” Key giggles …

“ Hmmm…Maybe we should .. This is my pay back for making Taemin misunderstood and quit my team…” Minho said…

“ And for forcing me disguise as a girl too…” Key added….

“ C’mon..Let’s go home…” Key said while pushing Minho a little…

“ Who said that I’ll going home with you…” Minho shrugged off…

“ I’m still mad about what you did to my Tae , y’know…” Minho give him a glare…

“ You still mad about it …?? Aishh… Just forget about it, neh…?” Key begs him…

“ If you promise me that you won’t ever do that again…” Minho warned him

“ Okay…Okay… I promise …” he said at the time he crossed his fingers behind his back….

“ Good “ Minho answered… Then both of them goes home while Minho give Key a ride home….

Meanwhile

“ Hyung….Hyung… For how long are going to lock yourself in there ,eo….? Please come out… Dinner is getting cold…” Taemin try to persuade his hyung but he receives no answers on the other side… Taemin worried about his hyung and he quickly gets the master key…. Once he found it he quickly open it…

“ Hyung !” Taemin yelled then in front of him… he sees his hyung is sleeping…. Taemin sighed in relief afraid that his hyung might do something stupid…. He slowly approaches him and smiling a little….

“ Hyung…wake up… You need to eat…” He shook him then something falls from his hyung left hand… Taemin noticed and took it ….

“ What is this…?” Taemin questioned…

“Wait …Isn’t this…” Taemin noticed there is a glass on top of table beside his hyung’s bed…and it’s empty …. Taemin shook his head vigorously …..

‘ Ani…Ani…. Jinki hyung wouldn’t do something stupid…He isn’t that of person …’ Taemin said to himself…

“ Hyung…Hyung…” He calls while shooking him a little hard but he won’t budge….usually he will receives groans from his hyung but this time none…

“ Hyung !!! Hyung !!!” He shook harder this time…still nothing happen…. Taemin feels nervous with shaky hands he calls for Minho….

 Hey ,baby …miss me already…? Minho chuckled a little…

 M-minnie…ottokhae…? Hyungie…..J-jinki hyung… Taemin starts to sob…

 Tae…What happen..? Calm down a little…And tell me what happen.. Minho calm him down..

 He…He… wouldn’t w-wake u-up…he sobbed…

 Neh…? Try to wake him again…Minho said to him but Taemin shook his head…

 No…He won’t …B-because h-he…already took so many s-sleeping pills…. Taemin sobbed more harder…

 What ?? Minho yelled this time….

 Wait there . I’ll there in a minute . Call the ambulance , okay…? Minho said …

 Arrasou…Taemin answers ….

*end call

Minho seem to rush to go to the Lee’s house then when he opens the door reveals Jonghyun in front of him…

“ Jonghyun…?” Minho confused…

“ Hey Minho… “ Jonghyun smiles at him….

“ Perfect timing… We need to hurry…” Minho pulls him ..

“ Wait … Where are we going…I just arrive… “ Jonghyun pulls back…

“ Quit talking back just follow me…” Minho ordered…

“ How about my car…?” Jonghyun asked…

“ Just forget about it , okay !!!” Minho yelled at him out of his patience… that cause him to shut up…

Minho drives in silence… Once they arrive at the destination…

“ Chakamman…isn’t this where the Lee’s live…?”

“ Hurry hyung …There’s no time ..” Minho quickly turn of the engine and gets out of the car… Soon Jonghyun follows him from behind… Minho seem call someone then after he ended his call …

He pulls Jonghyun and into the lift and press button no. 10…. When they arrive Minho continue to pulls him around…

“ Minho…you know I can walk by myself right…?” Jonghyun look angry….Minho ignores him until they arrive at one of the house at that floor…. No.1005…Minho press the bell and someone opens it …

“ Minnie…” Taemin sobbed and hug Minho instantly…

“ Tae…Did you do what I told you to do…?” Minho hugs him back…

“ Yeah …They’re on their way right now..” Taemin sobbed…then he noticed Jonghyun is there ….

“ You ! You !!! You did this to my hyung !!! How could you !!!” Taemin want to hit Jonghyun but Minho hold him…

“ Calm down Tae… “ Minho said while hold him back…

“ Let me go, Minho … Let teach this bastard a lesson..”Taemin growled a little… Minho sighed then he release him… Taemin without hesitation he punch Jonghyun on the face

“ Yah !! What was that for !?” Jonghyun rubs his face slightly…

“ Look what have you done ?!” Taemin pointed inside the house… Jonghyun turn to look where he pointed but he couldn’t figure what is it …

“ On the couch !!” Taemin shouted at him… Minho rubs Taemin’s back a little to calm him down…

Jonghyun goes inside the house and he sees his angel sleeping on the couch with blanket on his body but something is not right …. His face is not shiny as usual is more to pale… his skin is white as sheet … Jonghyun slowly approaches him with shaky hands he try shoo the angel but he won’t move…

“ Hey…. Don’t you dare die on me… you hear me…?” Jonghyun look nervous

“ Wake up…!!” He shook him more harder…

“ Lee Jink Ki !!!!” Jonghyun shouted his name while crying on his body…..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahaha…… Sorry for grammatical error …..I know it has been a long time since I have update this story… But still I try to find time to update it … Thanks for those subscribing this fic I really glad you like it …At first I thought maybe this fic won’t go any longer and maybe I need to delete fic if it’s not working…hahaha ….

What am I blabbering about !! Sorry  you guys …. I hope you guys enjoy read about it…Don’t forget to comment !! Saranghae !! ^_____^