Chapter 2

In love with Casanova

 

Oi…nerd … Jonghyun poked Onew’s head with his index finger … Onew just fidgeted while looking at his feet …  Hehehe…Jonghyun keep poking his head… Enough Jonghyun … Don’t bully him too much … we don’t want him to cry for his mama…do we…? Someone said and came beside Jonghyun… Urgh… Donghae hyung…You’re spoiled my fun… Jonghyun look annoyed …Donghae just chuckled…

Onew noticed that this is his chance to escape … he slowly took a step back then when it far enough…he quickly run as fast as he could…. Yah !! Jonghyun noticed he run away but he couldn’t catch up because Onew already gone around the corner…While Onew keep running he accidently bump into someone and fell on his bum… Ouch…. Onew rubbed his … Omo …Are you okay…? You shouldn’t run in the hallway … someone offers a hand to help him… Onew look at the person and he slowly took the offer…the person pull him to help him stand up… Onew brushed the dust off his … Is your okay…? The person asked…. Yeah…. Onew answered slowly… You’re preety clumsy…. The person chuckled …. By the way , I’m Lee Teuk…. Called me Teukie … he smiled widely at Onew offer a hand shake… Onew gladly took it…I’m Jinki…. Called me Onew…. Onew said slowly…. Why are you running just now …? You look preety scared… he asked … Um… I was chased …. Onew turn to look whether Jonghyun is behind him or not… By who…? He asked again… Onew turned to look at him… Um… I guess he’s already gone … Onew look relieved… Teukie become confused…. Omo.. I’m alrady late for myself study… Onew quickly walk away… Wait ! where are you going …!? Lee Teuk yelled … to the library ….! Onew immediately answered before he left….

Onew quitely went into the library and sit at the place which near to the window …. Onew pulled out some books that he want to study for today… After a few hours … Onew yawned and stretched his body … You’re tired …? Someone said infront of him… it surprised Onew a little… Onew rubbed his chest gently to calm his heart…. Lee Teuk …you’re surprised me… Onew said slowly… Hehehe… Mian… What did I told you about calling me…. Lee Teuk look at him serious… Um… Teukie … Onew look confused… Teukie hyung… he corrected… Onew nodded…Teukie hyung… Good … he smiled…. What are you doing here , Teukie hyung…? Onew asked… Oh ? I’m waiting for my friend … he smile…You’re sure serious when you study… you didn’t even notice me sitting infront of you for 1 hour already …. He chuckled…

Onew look at his watch … it’s already 5.00 pm…. Taemin should done by now… he mumbled..Hmm ? Did you just said something…? Lee Teuk asked him… Oh ? Uh.. Nothing…. Onew look down … Did you said that you were waiting for your friend , hyung…? He changed the topic… Oh…Let’s see….Lee Teuk watch his watch… 10 … 9 … 8 … 7 … 6 … 5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1 …! He count down…. Then a muscular guy came running towards us… Sorry….he panted…. I’m late…. He panted bend down holding his knees…  Hahaha..It’s okay…you’re in time actually…. Lee Teuk smile at him and stood up… Oh ! by the way , this is Onew … he poin his hand at Onew… Onew , meet Kangin…  he pointed at someone who came running just now… Onew stood up and bow to him… Nice to meet you… Onew said slowly… Nice to meet you too .. he said and slightly bow… Onew look at his watch... Oh shoot …I’m late ..! he quickly pack up his thing …. You’re going to meet your brother is it …? Lee Teuk asked… Yup… and I’m 5 minutes late… he hang his bag around his shoulder …. Got to go Teukie hyung …. See you later… he quickly get out of the library…

Who’s the nerd …? Kang in asked …. As both of them observed Onew meet his brother at the front school gate …. Hm? Oh… Nothing… he’s just bump in to me on the way to the library…. He said simply… You know… if he takes off his glass and style a bit of his hair…. Kang in said while thinking…. He’ll look very cute and hot isn’t he…? Lee Teuk continued for him…. Yeah… Kang in nodded slingtly…. I’m sure he will become one of a kind in this school and I like to protect him from anything that will harm him… Lee Teuk turned and took his bag hang it around his shoulder…. What makes you said like that …? Kang in asked confused… Are you by any chance… interest in him…?? Kang in became anxious…. How could I cheat you with Onew …. I only want Onew as my favourite dongsaeng that’s all… He kissed on Kang in’s cheek softly…. Owh… Kang in look relief…  Let me send you home , Teukie…he smile sweetly… You always does that …everyday… Lee Teuk smiles back…Of course . Afterall … you are my boyfriend.. he kissed Lee Teuk forehead lightly… Lee Teuk just giggled …

That night…Jonghyun couldn’t sleep because the image of the sleeping angel keep running in his mind until he became restless…. He immediately sit up and jump from his bed… he took out his phone and send message to Donghae

Donghae hyung…are you at the club…?

From : Dino

Yup . Why ? Wanna come over ?

From : Fishy hyung

Yeah… I can’t sleep….

From : Dino

Hahaha…. That’s the first time I heard it from you…. When you’ll be here ..?

From : Fishy hyung

I’ll be there in 20 minutes…

From : Dino

Hurry up… the girls are getting impatient here…

From : Fishy hyung

Just tell them to wait…. See you there ….

From : Dino

* end  *

 

Aish … this kid… treat his hyung like this even though he’s popular…. Donghae complained…. So ? Jonghyun oppa coming to club today ?? girl # 1 asked and Donghae nodded ….Kyaa !! girl #2 squeled…. Guys !!! Jonghyun oppa will be coming today !!! she screamed…. Donghae could hear the shrieking , screaming and whispering in the whole club…. he just shook his head lightly…What happened to the girls ..? a guy came and sit beside Donghae… Nothing Hyukkie….as usual… Jonghyun’s coming to the club today…. He sighed…. Hahahaha…. I see… Eunhyuk laughed lightly… Well , if come here… my family business will go very well…. He really bring a lot customers lately…. Girls are drooling over him… he continued…. It’s not fair a junior is more popular than his senior….Donghae pouted… Eunhyuk just chuckled and kissed the pouted away…. Relax … you always and only one my favourite…. He smiled… Pfft ! You’re so cheeky… Donghae hit Eunhyuk’s shoulder lightly…. What ?? We’re couple aren’t we … ? After all you already so popular with your dance moves before I met you…. He kissed Dongahe’s cheek softly… No , We popular for our dance moves… You also one of kind of dancer … That’s what made me loves you even more… Donghae smile sweetly…. Argghhh …. I wish I could take you now .. right here…Eunhyuk getting impatient and hug Donghae tightly….No , you can’t … I’m still sore from yesterday….. he pushed Eunhyuk lightly …. Why not ?? he pouted…

Why not both of you get a room …? Someone interferes them…. They turned to look the owner of the voice… Hey… Jonghyun… Eunhyuk look irritated …. Right now , Jonghyun look flashy and handsome … Once he sits the girls immediately surround him and start clinging to him but he look like he’s not in the mood and he asked politely to the girls to leave him alone with his friends …. He start ordering his usual drink… Hey , Jonghyun just now you said that you can’t sleep… Donghae said simply… Yeah … A little bit… Jonghyun look irritated as Donghae mentioned about it… Why ? You don’t usual have this kind of problems… Something bothers you…? Eunhyuk ask him this time…. Well… I couldn’t get someone face out my mind…. He sighed… Oho…. Our Casanova Jonghyun has already fallen for someone… huh… Eunhyuk grinned and Donghae just chuckled… Tell me , who is it ..?  Donghae getting excited… Well , he has a face of angel and even sleep like one… he look so cute and so pure … it’s like there’s a light coming out from him…. Jonghyun said sheepishly…. W-Wait…Just now you said he right…? Eunhyuk getting confused and Jonghyun slightly nodded… What ?? You’re falling for a guy ?? I never thought you swing that way Jonghyun…. Donghae said disbelief…Neither do I !... Jonghyun yelled….  It’s just that… I never met a person like him… so perfect …. Jonghyun smile …. Okay… now tell me… who is he ? Do you know him…? What’s his name ? this time Eunhyuk getting impatient…. Um…. I don’t know…. Jonghyun rubbed the back of his neck… What ??  You don’t know ?? Eunhae couple said disbelief…. All I know that he’s from our school that’s all…. Jonghyun sighed…. Well , That’s not good… Eunhyuk lean in on the sofa look unsatisfied…

What are you going to do now , Jonghyun …? Donghae asked… I don’t know… I really hope I can meet him again tomorrow…. Jonghyun smile sheepishly….  You want some help with it ? Eunhyuk asked…Jonghyun shook his head….No need I want to find him myself…. Jonghyun look serious…  Okay .. if you say so… he said raised both his hands…C’mon guys ..! Let’s have some fun… Cheers !! Donghae raised his glass…. Cheers …!! Jonghyun and Eunhyuk raised their glass also…

Next morning … Taemin goes to school early because of morning practice…. Onew came to school later when he reached at the front gate … the gate is closing , Onew widen his eyes then he start running , He doesn’t want to be late but someone pull his bag pack until he fell on the floor with his bum… That person got inside school before the gate closed ….that person turned … Hey ! Nerd ! It’s look like you’ll get punish for being late…. He stucked his tongue out before he left…. Onew look disbelief … his crush …Jonghyun did this to him…. Onew slowly stood up and brushed off the dust at his … Onew slowly walk to the guard asked him politely to give him permission to get in… Lucklily the guard is such kind old man and he let Onew in told him better hurry before the discipline comes …. Onew thanking him and immediately run to his class…. Then someone is watching him the whole time and saw what had happened to Onew… Hey …Kang in …Who’s that guy just that pull Onew and made Onew late for his class …? He growled silently… Um… If I’m not mistaken ….His name is Jonghyun , one of Donghae’s friend …? Kang in explained…. Donghae …? Lee Teuk raised his eyebrow then he smirk….Well , he’ll pay for what he did to Onew…. He fisted his hand… Calm down Teukie…. Trust me …Onew is gonna be okay… Kang in hug his waist from the back…. But still … Lee Teuk argued… How about we go visit him during recess …? Kang in suggest…  Okay ! Lee Teuk smile widely… Kang in just chuckled at his behavior… C’mon … Let’s get to class or we’ll be late too… Kang in pull Lee Teuk softly by the hand…

Morning , Jinki ! Joon greeted him and put his arm around Onew’s shoulder… Morning …Onew answered slowly…  hey … are you okay ? you don’t look good… Joon look at Onew concern… Don’t tell me … That shorty bullied you again is it ? Joon look angry …. Onew look at him then he nodded slowly…. why that bastard … Joon stood up but Onew stopped…. Joon … just let him be… Onew smile weakly… But he bullied you …! Why aren’t you fighting back …! Joon start yelling… Onew didn’t say anything but look down at his feet…  Joon look Onew then he sighed in defeat…. C’mon let’s go…right now we’re having P.E … Onew look at Joon then he relief because Joon is already calm down then he nodded while smiling at him make the latter blushed and turned away from him…. Let’s go Jinki … I don’t want to be late… Joon sound nervous… Onew just chuckled then he take his P.E clothes and went to changed his clothes…

All of them are warming up together…. Joon and Onew became patner for stretching out… Hey Jinki… Eventhough you look like a nerd.... you preety flexible… Joon compliment…Me ? Flexible ?  Onew look clueless… yeah . it’s true… Joon chuckled…. Okay students ! to day we’re going to combine with another class to play dodge ball … you guys already finished warming up right… the P.E teacher yelled so that the student can hear it… Deh !! the student’s answer…. Joon and Onew turned to look which is gonna be their opposing team in dodge ball… then Onew widen his eyes… Jonghyun ?! Onew thought… As Joon sees Jonghyun ….he smirk … I’m gonna pay him for what he did to Jinki…Joon thought angrily… two class 15 students represent each class …. Come on what are you waiting for…  the teacher clap his hand and told us to hurry… Onew , Joon and other 13 pepople represent for their class… the opposing team there’s Jonghyun , Key and his friends represented….  I see that you didn’t get punished for being late nerd… he smirk… Onew only look at him seriously… I had enough of this… this can’t continue any longer I have to do something… ! Onew thought seriously… Onew and Joon send their signal with their eyes…

Ready ! Start …Go ! … the teacher blow the weasel… the match was preety hard…each team playing seriously…  in Onew’s team only him and Joon while on the other only Jonghyun and Key… Key start to attack first , he held his hand up high and aimed at Joon …Joon was about to dodge but instead attack him , Key actually throw the ball at Onew and it hit on his leg…. Yes !! Key high fived with Jonghyun and he smirk at Onew… Joon came to Onew…Are you okay…? Joon asked… Onew shook his head…I’m okay , Continue… Don’t forget to catch that when they throw at you…. Onew said simply before get out from the court…. Joon attack time but he missed… then turn to attack…Key passed the ball to Jonghyun … Jonghyun smirk before he throw directly at Joon …. Joon immediately catched it with his bare hands…  Jonghyun and Key look shocked… then Onew came in … Joon passed the ball to Onew…  Onew look at Key then at Jonghyun… Onew start to him move by running forward , he was about to throw it at Jonghyun then he passed to Joon by throw at the back . Joon quickly grab the ball and throw at Key who’s not being alert …. And it hit Key right on his shoulder… the came to Onew and he swiftly take it and throw at Jonghyun without hesitation…. The ball directly hit Jonghyun on his right leg… Jonghyun couldn’t believe that he actually lose to a nerd and he look unsatisfied…Joon look so happy and jump in joy… the teacher blow the weasel and announce Onew’s class has won… Their headed first… but Onew went to the sink nearby… Hey , Jinki you’re not coming…? Joon look confused… I’ll catch you up later… you go up first…. He smile and Joon nodded  understand….

Onew went to the sink and turn on the water tap…. He takes of his glasses and keep it in his pocket. He wash his face and wet his hair… Urgghh…why today is so hot…? Onew whine in his mind while he keep washing his face … Jonghyun who look irritated early walking with his gang headed to his class notice someone is washing his face at the nearby sink… Jonghyun look closely… Omo ! It’s that angel ! he widen his eyes… Jonghyun excused himself and he quickly run toward him…. I need to know who he is… At least his name…. as he reached at him…. Hey , you… Jonghyun greeted him…the person turn to look at him …. The person widen his eyes… J-Jonghyun…??

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hehehe... i tried my best to update this chap ^^

Hope you guys enjoy reading it...

and Don't Forget To Comment !!! Love you guys >.<