Chapter 6

In love with Casanova

 

“ Hey…Jjong… What is your plan…? What are you going to do to that nerd….?” Minho asked curious…. Jonghyun only smirked…..

“ I’ll have my own plan…You only need to participate in it..also for Key…” Jonghyun said simply …

“ But…Jonghyun…We’re going to school early than usual… It’s 6.30 in the morning right now…!” Key whined…

“ Why the hell you called me so early in the morning ! You better have a good reason…Jonghyun !” Key yelled at him…

Jonghyun rolled his eyes…. “ I need to do something to that nerd…Teach him a lesson to not mess with me…” Jonghyun said without looking at both of them…

“ I hope you didn’t do anything to hurt him….” Minho sighed while Key rolled his eyes…

Meanwhile….

“ Taeminie ~~~!!! Wake up ! You lazy head !! Breakfast ready !!” Onew yelled from the kitchen….

Taemin slightly groaned and slowly sit up…. He ruffles his hair slightly…. Suddenly he remembered about Minho… Taemin quickly shook his head vigorously ….

“ Get yourself together  !!” he slap himself on his own cheeks… before he take a bath…

A few minutes later….Taemin running down stairs while wearing his neck tie carelessly…. Onew just chuckled ….

“ Minnie… Come here…Let me do it for you…” Onew smile at him …Taemin look at Onew then he widen his eyes ….

“ Hyung ??” Taemin looking shock…

“ What? It like you just seen a ghost…” Onew pouted while helping Taemin with the tie…

“ You’re going to school looking like this…?” Taemin pointed at him from the head till feet… Onew just nodded…

“ Eat your breakfast first…I’ll tell you what we’re going to do today…” Onew pushed him a little to the kitchen…

After they finished their breakfast they’re on their way to school….

“ Hyung…What about Joon hyung…?” Taemin asked…

“ Oh.. He had a morning practise so he goes to school early…” Onew answered . Taemin just nodded…

“ So, hyung….What’s the plan…” Taemin look excited…

“ I’m going to be your fake boyfriend for whole week…” Onew said simply…

“ Bwoh ?? Why ?? ” Taemin impatient

“ I just want to see what will Minho’s reaction be….plus this is revenge from me to treat my brother that way…” Onew smile while evil aura in it…. Taemin feels touched and he hug Onew tightly….

“ Thanks, hyung…” Taemin mumbled… Onew just chuckled before he broke the hug….

“ C’mon…let’s go…” Onew hold him by the hand and intertwined it….

“ Um !” Taemin smile and swing it back and forth while their walking to school….

Jonghyun , Key and Minho… wait for Onew at hall way hiding so that Onew wouldn’t noticed them…Suddenly they noticed Onew in his way to his locker but his different today…. Everyone stare at him…. Look disbelief even the girls are sequels towards him… When someone greet him… he only give them a smile… As Onew reached to his locker , Jonghyun want to attack him but someone hogged Onew on the shoulder and closed Onew’s eyes with his palm…

“ Guess who is it…?” the boy smile… Onew chuckled before pulled the hands away from his own eyes and turn to look at the boy…

“ I know that voice anywhere….Taemin…” Onew smiling at him… Taemin just giggled…

“ I miss you , that’s all…” Taemin suddenly hugs him… Onew smiles and hugs him back…

“ I miss you too…” Onew said to him softly…

Jonghyun, Key and Minho widen their eyes looking shock at the scene…

“ What’s happening right now…? How come the nerd knew Lee Taemin plus they look close too !” Key seem jealous…. Jonghyun glared at Taemin while Minho seem surprised about it…

Then Taemin whispers something into Onew’s caused Onew to giggled… before both of them parted…Taemin give him a kiss on the  cheek while Onew give him a peck on the forehead…Taemin skipped happily on his way to his class… Onew only shook while smiling at Taemin’s behaviour… Onew took his books and closed his locker before he could take another step …

Jonghyun , Minho already blocked him with Key behind him…

“ Hey …angel… You name Lee Jinki right..?” Jonghyun asked… Onew look at Jonghyun then at Minho and at Key….

“ Yes…” Onew answers him…

“ Oh…” Jonghyun nodded…

“ Do you need anything…?” Onew look at Jonghyun…

“ You look pretty close with Taemin…” Minho barge in…

“ Taemin ..?” Onew raised his eyebrow… the he chuckled …

“ I see…” Onew smile looking at them…

“ What is your relationship with him…?” Minho growled a bit…

“ Hahaha…” Onew laughed a little…

“ I’m his boyfriend…Why …?” Onew smirked at him…

“ What ??” Jonghyun , Minho and Key said at the same time…

Onew came closer to Minho…face to face….

“ I hope you don’t bother Taemin any longer…” Onew whispered to Minho and give him death glare…. He part away…

“ I guess , I see you around then..” Onew said smiling before he goes to his class…

“ D-Did…Just happened..?” Key look disbelief….

“ Jjong…Is he really the nerd that you used to bully ??” Key asked to Jonghyun… Jonghyun seem speechless…

“ I…. I don’t know what to say….” Jonghyun mumbled before he walk away…

Minho look frustrated … “ Later , Key…” Minho said simply before he walk away… Key look confused but he quickly go to his class….

Onew walk fast as he could …As he enters his class and quickly sits on his seat…. He look he had seen a ghost… meanwhile the students in the class look at him weirdly….

“ Um…. Excuse me… I think you’re in the wrong the class…” a guy poked him on the shoulder…

“ Eh…?” Onew look at him…

“ I think you’re in the wrong class… and you’re in the wrong seat too because that seat you’re sitting right now belongs to Jinki… a nerd in our class….” the guys explained…

“ Um…” before Onew could explained , Lee Joon already hugs him from the back…

“ Hey , Jinki…Miss me…?” Joon said smiling at him…

“ Joon..” Onew turn to look at him…

“ Joon…You know this person…?” the guys asked him…

“ Yeah , He’s Lee Jinki…” Joon said simply…

“ BWOH ??” the whole class widen their eyes and look surprised at the same time…

“ I-It c-can’t be… Lee Jinki… ? You mean , Lee Jinki the nerd is it…?” the guy look disbelief…

“ Yup ” Joon said proudly… “ And don’t even think about getting him because he’s already mine .” Joon said protectively…

“ EHH???” the whole gone wild...Onew covers his ears….

“ Quite down , class…” a teacher came in … the students stopped talking and immediately go to their own seat… Joon slowly seat beside Onew…

“ Joon !! Why did you do that for !” Onew whispers to him… Joon look at him then grinned…

“ I just what to tell everyone that you’re mine… that’s all..” Joon smile happily… Onew blushed at his statement…

Recess time….

The students all over Onew …Onew seem uncomfortable …. They asked him a lot of questions and they even exchange numbers guys and girls…

“ Excuse me… He need to go somewhere …It’s urgent…” Joon pull him out the classroom… When they walk away from the class…Onew could catch his breath and sighed….

“ Hmmm~ Somebody is popular…” Joon raised his eyebrow looking at Onew…

“ No , I’m not…” Onew denied…

“ Hmmm….” Joon stops his track and leaned in on Onew…

“ W-What…?” Onew stuttered while backing away from Joon…

“ Why are you dress like this going to school…?” Joon asked curious while touched the tip of Onew’s hair…

“ I’ve my own reason..” Onew look away from Joon…

“ Jinki…” Joon called him but Onew still didn’t look at him in the eyes…

“ Lee Jinki….” Joon sounds serious…

“ I’ll tell you about it later , kay… Right now I need to go to see Taemin…” Onew want to escape from Joon but Joon hold him back by the wrist…

“ J-Joon…” Onew try to release himself from Joon but Joon’s grip is too tight….

Then Lee Joon let him go… Onew rub his wrist slightly…

“ I hope You didn’t do anything  stupid…” Joon look worried ..Onew smile and shook his head…

“ I’m trying to solve Minnie’s problem plus you’re also include in it..” Onew said to him causing Joon smile widely…

“ I’m also included ? ” Joon pointed at himself and Onew nodded his head..

“ C’mon let’s go . Taemin is waiting for us…” Onew pull Joon and hold his hand…

“ Sorry…” Joon apologised suddenly…

“ Huh ?” Onew look clueless…

“ About I hold your wrist roughly just now…” Joon feels guilty… Onew only shook his head….

“ No, It’s okay.. It’s my fault in the first for not telling you about Minnie’s problem…” Onew said simply..

“ What kind of trouble he has…?” Joon asked…

“ I’ll explain to you in detail when we get there…” Onew starts to pull him again…

“ You really love Lee Taemin don’t you , Lee Jinki…?” Joon sounds jealous…

“ Of course I love him… He’s Lee Taemin also my dongsaeng related by blood… “ Onew said to him seriously…

“ Then ? What about me…?” Joon pouted a bit..

“ Joon… Don’t tell me you’re jealous of Taemin …?” Onew hold back his laugh

“ Why not ?He’s getting all the intention from you…” Joon pouted again . Onew only sighed…

“ You can’t expect me to love you and give all my intention to you only… Joon.. I said to you already that I’ll try to love you…It may take time…” Onew said softly…

Joon suddenly feels guilty about his childish behaviour towards Onew…

“ Okay . I understand .” Joon smile at Onew..

“ Let’s go to Taemin …I don’t want that little boy will nag at me for taking you so long…” This time Joon pulls him … On their way to meet Taemin , little that they know …somebody heard their conversation loud and clear…

‘ So..Lee Jinki and Lee Taemin are bothers related by blood ?? How come I didn’t noticed this before …?? Hehehehe…Perfect ! It seem my plan will work after all …” the person smirked…

“ Hey , Jonghyun what you smirking for ? Plus , you look scary with evil aura all around you…” the person look at Jonghyun…

“ Nothing , Mir … It’s just I found something interesting  that’s all…” Jonghyun said grinning before he walk away…

“ What is he planning right now…?” Mir only sighed and shook his head while face palm himself..

Jonghyun thinking of his evil plan and what he’s going to do when he see Jinki next time… He could actually believe what had just happened at Jinki’s locker… Jinki’s actually talk back to him… All this time Jinki had never had the courage to fight him back or even talk to him…

Now, since his ‘ best friend ‘ came interferes his business …Jinki got more closer towards his best friend … Suddenly he heard news that Jinki already coupled with that best friend of him… Jonghyun feels frustrated about it…

Jonghyun then dialled Key and tells him to meet him at the front gate after school then he tell the same thing to Minho….

Jonghyun ended his call …

‘ Lee Jinki…You dare to fight me back..I’ll show you what I can do….. Just you wait…’ Jonghyun talk in his mind…

. . .

“ Okay , class…That’s all for today…. I hope you guys did your homework and handed it next week , understand…?” the teacher look at all the students in the class…

“ Deh ~! “The students answered him at the same time….the teacher nodded before he left the class…

All of them went back… including Joon because he has practice until late evening…Onew look at the window and he could see Taemin waiting for him at the front gate… Onew smile excitedly…

Onew pack up his thing and walk fast to meet with Taemin…  Onew is smiling happily and he almost reach to Taemin  and Taemin noticed Onew and waved at him …Onew waved back at him …

Suddenly Taemin being dragged by someone and they covered his mouth so that he can’t let out his voice… Onew was about to run after Taemin but he’s also being pulled by someone and lead him at the back of the school… The strong grip on his arm and caused him to turned around…

Onew widen his eyes…

“ J-Jonghyun…?” Onew look terrified…

“ Hey , Lee Jinki…We meet again..” Jonghyun smirked at him and circle around Onew…

“ W-What do you want …?” Onew stuttered a bit…

“ Hmmm…Nothing …” Jonghyun answered while smirking at him…Onew knew something will come up by the way Jonghyun look at him…Onew avoided from looking Jonghyun in the eyes…

“ Why are you looking at the ground …? Didn’t you stand up for yourself back at your locker…? Where is that confidence …? Gone…?” Jonghyun said sarcastically

Onew only fidgeted when Jonghyun said to him like that …

“ Haha…It seem you’re not that brave after all..” Jonghyun poking him on the head…

“ Ah…and one more thing…” Jonghyun smirked again..

“ About your boyfriend….” Jonghyun mentioned about it and caused Onew to look at him straight in the eyes…

“ Which one is it…? Lee Taemin …? Or Lee Joon….?” Jonghyun raised his eyebrow…

“ L-Lee Taemin …”Onew stuttered…

“ Hahaha…” Jonghyun suddenly laughed at him…

“ Lee Taemin…? He’s boyfriend…?” Jonghyun stare at him…Onew look away from him…

“ I thought he’s your little brother..” Jonghyun said trying to see what will Onew’s reaction will be…

As he expected, Onew look at him bewilderedly ….
“ W-What…?” Onew widen his eyes…

“ Lee Taemin..He’s your little brother right…?” Jonghyun leaned closer towards him…and trapped him between his arms… Onew avoided from looking at him in the eyes…

“ Plus… I know that you’re not in love with that Lee Joon ..am I right..?” Jonghyun leaned  much more closer and their face inches away… Onew couldn’t take it anymore…He broke down and his tears fall down then he start to sobbing so hard… Jonghyun surprised when Onew cried in front of him…

‘ Did I went to far…?’ Jonghyun feels guilty suddenly..

“ H-Hey..” Jonghyun try to hold Onew’s shoulder but Onew shrugged it off roughly

Onew look at Jonghyun , eyes feels with tears…

“ Haven’t you had enough ? What did you always bothers me…? What did I ever did to you to deserve this kind of treatment from you…?” Onew look sad… Jonghyun turn speechless…

“ I’ve my own reason why I choose Joon as my boyfriend… Why does it concern you so much…? Why do you always want to know everything about me …? Why…? WHY ? WHY ??” Onew yelled at him still his tears falling down on his face….

Out of nowhere ..Jonghyun’s body moved by itself and hug Onew tightly…Onew freeze at that moment…

“ Please… Don’t cry…I’m sorry…”Jonghyun apologised…Onew slowly relax and push Jonghyun away from him…

“ Don’t touch me …” Onew glared at him before he turn away from him..

“ I love you , Lee Jinki..” Jonghyun confessed to him . Onew stops his track and widen his eyes at Jonghyun confession…instead of turning back to look Jonghyun , he run away from Jonghyun …

“ Aish…Pabo , Jjong…” Jonghyun mumbled to himself while ruffles his hair in mess…

“ Now, for sure he’ll hate you…” Jonghyun sighed hard… Jonghyun look into the sky…

“ At least I got to let this out of my chest…” Jonghyun mumbled to himself while hold his chest…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehehe …Hey guys ! I know it’s been long since I’ve update !

Sorry about that…I hope you guys enjoy reading it…Don’t forget to comment …!

Love you guys ^____^