Girls, Gaho and Gays.

My minds spinning because of you

The next few days Jiyong was cold to TOP and it was noticeable, to everyone except Bom.

'Unnie, have you noticed the way Jiyong oppa has been shunning TOP oppa lately?'

Waking from her daydream Bom glanced at Minzy. 'Huh? Its Jiyong, you know how he gets when he has a lot of work to do, and he's struggling to get the album perfected in time.'

Chaerin walked in on their conversation. 'I'm not sure Bommie it seems like more than that to me, I hope he's not sick. Have you spoke to him recently?'

Not since he blew me off. And he refused to come with us when we went for drinks a few days ago too. Bom quickly put that thought to the back of her mind. She shook her head in response to the question.

'He really needs to pull himself together before YG notices', said CL as bluntly as ever.

Bom thought they were exaggerating. She had had first-hand experience of a frustrated Jiyong. It tended to last for at least a week. But CL had a point. With the sub-unit album in recording and promotions for their new single Tonight starting soon time was precious. Letting out a sigh of exasperation she gave in. 'I'll talk to him today, if I can. I miss him anyway.'

They nodded and looked at each other knowing that if Jiyong would tell anyone his problems it would be Bom.


 

She knocked on the door to the dorm and nobody answered so she took a step inside to find it was open. She wen and knocked on the door to Jiyongs room and almost had a heart attack when she heard barking.

'Gaho, yah I told you to stop that when people are at the door. Come in~ ' Bom grinned at the familiar scolding tone and she pushed the door open slowly. Gaho, Jiyongs adorable dog jumped up at her instantly and she petted him affectionately.

'Noona? What are you doing here?'

'Well duh I came to see you.' She plopped down on the bed beside him. Jiyong looked down as she did so.

'I thought you were mad at me still.'

'Still? I was never mad at you in the first place. I got your text, just a little late.' She chuckled awkwardly, feeling that there was something else bothering him.

'I can't believe I cancelled on you for TOP hyung, I really am sorry.' He bowed his head to her to show his sincerity.

'It's fine Ji, really.' She laughed, taking the situation more lightly than him.

'Its not.' He sighed. 'You went looking for me.'

'How do you know that?'

He tried to think of a cover story but couldn't think fast enough. 'I -uh overheard TOP hyung talking about it. He found you?'

Bommie shivered as she remembered that night and what could have happened if Seunghyun hadn't found her and she nodded, scared her voice would sound different if she spoke. She pondered for a second if Jiyong knew, but surely if he did his reaction would be ten times worse and besides she trusted Seunghyun and he had promised not to tell anyone. She absent-mindedly Gaho.

Noting the tension and wanting to change the subject himself, away from TOP, Jiyong spoke. 'I got Gaho back this weekend. I got lonely' he laughed. 'Stupid right?'

Shaking her head, Bom disagreed. 'It's not stupid Jiyongie. We all feel like that no matter how many people are around us sometimes.'

A comfortable silence filled the room, and even Gaho made no sound. Remembering that she was sent to cheer him up, as well as to spend time with him she had a suggestion. 'Do you wanna go shopping?'

He raised an eyebrow and for the first time today Bom thought she saw a smile on his face. 'Am I your gay best friend now noona?' He internally laughed at the irony of his question. He received a playful smack on the arm.

'Yah! You don't have to be gay to go shopping, or to enjoy it!'

'Well clearly not if you're a girl, I've seen your collection of heels..'

'I know.' She was proud of her shoe collection.

'I'll go as long as I pick the shops, knowing you we'll end up shopping for lingerie and 'toys' He used air quotes so she would get what he was talking about.

'That was one time!' she blushed and added quietly under her breath, 'I never used it anyway, the guy was boring...'

Jiyong grinned hearing her second comment. It was amusing to him, the guy she had dated at the time was such a pansy. No wonder he was boring in bed. He was sickeningly cute and looked barely legal. He had been jealous at the time as Bom stopped hanging out with him to spend time with her boyfriend. He would make jokes like 'what are you doing noona, picking him up from school?' much to Bom's annoyance. Jiyong still tensed whenever he was mentioned and so it made him happy to hear Bom insult her ex, especially in ways that Jiyong knew most certainly did not apply to him.

'I know you hated Taemin but do you have to have that smug look on your face everytime I insult him?' Bom pouted, she was only playing with him, she couldn't care less about Taemin now. [[a/n prepares to be slapped by Shawols, I'm a SHINee fan, I was just trying to pick an unmanly kpop idol, who is not famous in this fic so going slightly AU. xD and this was written before the appearance of Taeman.]]

'Sorry noona, I just can't help it. What did you ever see in him?'

'I know. Maybe its a sign I need to go for someone more macho.' She flexed her non-existent biceps.

'Like Seunghyun?' Jiyong had blurted out the first thing that came to mind without thinking and it caught Bom off-guard.

'I-uh mm-maybe.'

Jiyong blinked and tried to hide the hurt he felt at hearing the words, which weren't yes but meant yes. The way she stuttered when she gave her answer was enough. It wasn't like he didn't already know but somehow knowing TOPs feelings were mutually shared by Bom, and that his best friend and his handsome hyung that he had no choice but to work with were probably going to shack up together, cut deep.

'Thats great.' He forced a smile. 'I'm sure he likes you too.'

'Woah, I never said I liked him.' Bom's cheeks were turning pink and she knew it.

Jiyong lightly shook his head. 'Bom, you can't lie to me. I'm Jiyongie, your Jiyongie, I can tell you like him.' He managed to keep his words regular and sounded normal but inside, although what he was saying was true he wanted it to be a lie. He wished Bom was lying and that TOP wasn't her type and that they hadn't technically spent a night together and most of all, he wished he wasn't gay. He didn't want these feelings for his hyung. It was wrong. So wrong. On more than one level. It wasn't just the stigma attached to homouality in Korea that worried him, although with his celebrity status, that was enough. It was the realisation that he would hurt someone else, someone who made him question the certainty of his uality at times, and the girl who was slowly falling for the guy he wanted. His best friend.

'C'mon lets go Jiyongie. Kaja!'

What have I got myself into?