Memories

My minds spinning because of you

She walked in silence, unnervingly aware of the strangers that awaited her. It'll be fine, she reassured herself, putting her anxiousness to the back of her mind. Suddenly, her phone vibrated and she was grateful for the distraction. Extracting her phone from her back pocket, she read: 'Aigoo ㅠㅠ sorry to bother you Bom-ssi but apparently one of your partners has cancelled. So theres just you and one other guy'

Bom sighed and tucked her phone back into the safety of her jeans.She wasn't sure whether to be happy that there was one less person to face or worried about the awkwardness it would bring. 

After what seemed like forever, she entered the building, scanning the room for signs of life. Immediately, her eyes were drawn to the far corner of the room where a young looking boy was smiling and laughing in deep conversation with an older female.

'I'm guessing that's the director... Right let's go get this started! Bommie hwaiting!!' Bom mentally prepared herself and took a slow journey over to the set. 

The boy noticed her coming over as he kept his eyes on the director and said, 'Eunjung ssi, is that who I'll be singing with?' The director nodded and smiled warmly at Bom gesturing her to come closer.

'Annyeonghaseyo! Park Bom imnida!' she bowed politely. 

'Annyeong Bom-ah. Did your manager tell you? Something urgent came up and the second rapper I had in mind can't be present however I'm sure we can make it work with just the two of you.' 

The boy the director was referring to stepped forward with a smile and bowed. 'Kwon Jiyong imnida.'

'Nice to meet you', she replied. 

He grinned in response and there was something about his smile that seemed strangely contagious ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom looked down at the photograph in her hands while her mind remembered her first ever encounter with Jiyong. From nowhere, a head appeared on her shoulder.

'Yah Jiyong!' she smacked his arm playfully.

'Wae noona?' he pouted. 

'You scared me.'

Jiyong snatched the picture from her hands and stuck it back to his wall prompting Bom to frown.

'I don't have a copy of that picture, how come you got to keep it?' she asked. 

Jiyong's laugh sent a slight echo throughout the small dimly lit room. 'I'll get you a copy noona, just don't mess with my memory wall.'

Confusion spread across Bom's petite face. 'Ehh?'

'Memory wall. It's full of important people that I've shared memories with' 

'So I'm important?' she smirked.

'Ne of course you are noona! Why were you looking at that photo anyways? It's so old ...'

She paused for a moment . 'We look cute though.' She poked Jiyong's cheek on the photograph then looked to the genuine him stood next to her. 'What happened?' she asked him with a giggle. 

'Yah! I'm still cute!' He attempted doing aegyo but Bom was so used to it she was oblivious.

'Yeah, yeah, whatever just get ready Ji,' she chuckled. 

Giving her a salute he went back to his wardrobe to find something he could leave the house in.

'You realise we're only going to get pizza right?' 

He yelled back, 'I know but I'm a fashionista remember? Full time not part time noona ..'

Bom shook her head fondly as Jiyong exited the wardrobe wearing a checkered shirt with a leather jacket about three sizes too big for him and leather pants.

'Let's go eat!' he smiled confidently.

Aish why am I friends with this guy, she thought to herself as she followed him out the door.