Busted

My Merman Lover

Internet is finally fixed~

I'm actually thinking of posting two Chapters tonight since I wasn't able to update for almost two weeks I think?

Enjoy reading this chapter BTW! ^^

ISLA MERMAIDIA

 

"Hyung... where have you been?" asked Junsu.

 

"I went back to the shore to find my necklace." Jaejoong answered quickly.

 

"Poor hyung. Go sleep now. I know you're tired." and Junsu left.

 

LA ISLA BEACH RESORT

 

___________`s POV

 

I was walking in the hallway leading to where my room is. I was walking quickly to avoid my brother and Changmin from seeing me when...

 

"___________, where have you been?"

 

I turn my back to see Changmin Oppa just a meter away from me.

 

"O-oh... I woke up early so I decided to walk on the seaside..." I replied, feeling alittle nervous.

 

"Is that so? You should sleep more then. I'll go grab some food, you wanna come? Yoohwan's still drooling on his pillow."

 

"No, I'm alright." I chuckled before continuing my way to my room.

 

I lay on the bed and thoughts of our talk and his face began flashing to my mind.

 

He said he'll be back at night...

 

How I wish to pull down the sun and make the moon and stars appear.

 

I then closed my eyes and drift off to sleep.

 

ISLA MERMAIDIA

 

Junsu's POV

 

"_________..."

 

__________...? Who's that?

 

I went closer to Jaejoong hyung trying to clear the name he kept on calling.

 

"_________..."

 

But there's no __________ here and, it's not the name of his mommy and daddy. Who could it be?

 

"Hyung... hyung..." I shook him lightly.

 

Slowly, he opened his eyes and sat straight; Gaze wandering in every part of the Island.

 

"Who are you looking for, hyung?"

 

"O-oh. No-nothing... it's just... a dream..." He stuttered.

 

"Who's _________? You kept on calling her name." I frowned.

 

"It's no one! I- I don't know..." His eyes fixed on the water.

 

"Is there something you're not telling me?"

 

I know there is.

 

"Since when did I hide things from you, Su?" he chuckled.

 

"I slept the whole day! Why didn't you woke me up?" He suddenly exclaimed.

 

"Dad said not to wake you up since you didn't slept last night finding your precious necklace."

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

___________ and I will meet at 8 and seeing the sky is now a little darker, it's probably quarter to nine already.

 

"It's almost 9. Aren't you going to sleep yet?"

 

"I was about to when I heard you mumbling."

 

"Sorry. You should rest now, I won't disturb you anymore."

 

"What are you going to do now?" He asked, quite suspicious.

 

"I have no choice but to go back to sleep." I shrugged as I lay down on the long, soft and smooth rock.

 

Junsu lay own on his throne just next to mine with his back facing me. Junsu can fall asleep too fast and once he fell asleep, it'll be hard for him to wake up unless he completed his 8 hours of sleep.

 

9:30PM... is he really sleeping? I got closer to him to check if he really is when his tail began swinging back and forth indicating he's in a deep slumber.

 

I can get to the shore in 20 minutes if I leave now.

 

I quickly yet carefully went down of my 'bed' and into the water and swam my way to where my destination is.

 

As I near the shore, I saw her already sitting on the exact place where she was yesterday already waiting for me patiently. Her eyes searching the water as she played with the sand.

 

"Jaejoong!" She beamed the moment she saw me.

 

"Are you that happy to see me?"

 

'Cause I am...

 

She nodded vigorously as she patted the empty space a ruler away from her.

 

No One's POV

 

Visible smiles, grins and occasional blush as they chat the night away.

 

They were enjoying each others company to notice the pair of eyes, watching their every actions and eavesdropping with their every conversations behind the big rock a few meters away from them.