Isla Mermaidia

My Merman Lover

 

ISLA MERMAIDIA

 

"Your highness, seems like a mermaid kid from few years ago returned." A man with a shoulder length hair, shiny blue green tail and a long, glowing, single narrow pointed trident, announced.

 

"Kim Jaejoong, the young merman in the land of humans?” asked the king KangIn

 

"Yes, your highness."

 

"Well then, Heechul, prepare something special for our guest and call the others to gather here." A wide grin spread upon the king's face.

 

One last bow before the servant, Heechul, made his way. A few minutes after, their precious guest appeared. His eyes were red and swollen. Despite the sea water washed his face, visible traces of tears were still there. His sobbing didn't help either and this made KangIn alarmed.

 

"Young merman, would you care to tell me what happened?" The king frowned.

 

"King KangIn, our bad neighbors wants to kill me. My mommy and daddy are left in the land. They might hurt them!" cried Jaejoong.

 

"I'm afraid; we can't do anything to help you, Jaejoong. If I send people to your land, they might be the one to fall in danger."

 

"B-but... my mommy and daddy..." Jaejoong cried even more.

 

"Hush. Don't cry young merman. They will be fine. I can send two of my people to go with you in the land the next day. It won't be good for you to come back there right now. People might still be hunting you." KangIn explained, trying to soothe and comfort him. Jaejoong, being an obedient kid he is, nodded his head in agreement.

 

The mermaids living in Isla Mermaidia were both happy and sympathetic as they try their best on cheering up their precious guest.

 

"Hello, Jaejoong." A soft high pitched voice behind said.

Blinking once, Jaejoong stared at the young merman behind him. He’s smiling widely and he’s way too cute.

“Why is your voice like that?” Jaejoong asked, curiously.

Mermaids and Mermen chuckled, even the king himself. The young merman with high pitched voice reddens in embarrassment.

“I would like you to meet my son, Jaejoong. His name is Junsu.” KangIn introduced.

“Nice meeting you, Prince Junsu.” It was now Jaejoong’s turn to grin widely at him.

Not so long after the introductions when both young mermen left to play on Junsu’s throne. The get along well and Jaejoong’s laughter is a proof enough.

The next day, KangIn sent two mermen to go with Jaejoong on the land. It made Junsu sad since he’s the only young merman in their island. He won’t have a playmate same age as him. But as if, the gods are on his side, Jaejoong went back with the mermen. His happiness is Jaejoong’s loss. It somehow made him guilty and wished for Jaejoong to be happy.

Every day is just the same as yesterday. Jaejoong eventually lose his hope and decided to just live in Mermaidia—in the land where everyone accepts him.

=============================================================================

Next Chapter will be _________'s side.

please dont forget to leave a comment. I'll try my best to make this fanfic more interesting.