The Curse

My Merman Lover

 

MARCH 6 1991

 

Loud cheers were heard in every side of the small island. It was bought specially for such an occasion. A young man named Kim Young Jae is eventually married to his lover, Han Ah Joong. The wedding finished an hour ago and the guests are now getting ready to proceed on the planned reception in the city. The couple was making their way on the plane when a woman approached them.

 

"I see the wedding ended already. How come I wasn't invited at all?" The young woman said as she put on a fake sad face then smirked.

 

"How come you are here?" Being a protective man he is, he pulled his wife to his back and step forward.

 

"What are you being angry about? I'm your wife's sister." The woman laughed.

 

"Of course, you’re not. You never act like one. All you did is treating her like a slave and breaking us apart." Young Jae retorted back.

 

True. She never acts like a sister. She kept on stealing away the man her sister loves and treating her as if she’s a slave. She never liked Ah Joong and never will her.

 

"Go away!" He yelled.

 

"You will regret this day, Ah Joong. You will bear a child you'll despise forever." Her eyes were narrowed sharply as she laughed evilly before stepping away.

 

"Young Jae-ah..." Ah Joong hugged her husband in fear as she cried.

 

"It won't happen, don't worry"

 

The couple forgotten the curse left by Soo Joong (Ah Joong's sister). It's been a year since that day and the couple was living happily. Ah Joong's pregnant despite of Soo Joong's words. It's been way too good for the couple until the day they thought will never come, came.