Enchanted

My Merman Lover

 

After 17 years…

 

APRIL 30 2012

 

_______’s POV

 

“Little Princess?” I heard my brother’s voice from the outside.

 

“Hey, Oppa…” I greeted once my stylist open the door.

 

“You look so pretty, dongsaengi. I can’t believe how time fly so fast, you’re 18 now.” Yoohwan Oppa pouted.

 

“Don’t be so dramatic like Mom and Yoochun Oppa.” I pouted too.

 

“I see, Yoochun hyung called you. Alright, but I tell you, my dear sister. Now that you’re 18, please be more careful. And oh! Before I forgot, whoever courts you MUST go through me and hyung, you understand?” He chuckled.

 

“You’re sick, Oppa! Now, help me stand up. My dress is too heavy and I’m feeling seasick. I don’t know what got into mom why she decided to hold this party on cruise!” I whined.

 

The party is going smoothly and enjoyable like planned. I immediately change my dress after the traditional party and went back to the lobby where the look changes 180 degrees from traditional one to modern club style. Others own the dance floor, some picked to drink and hang out on the bar and some decided to have some fresh air outside. Since the inside is going wild, I decided to join other guests outside.

 

Small chats and greetings mostly from our company's staffs and share holders before I settled my self on the most peaceful. I closed my eyes and inhale the cool breeze radiating from the ocean as I lean n the railing. How I wish I could see Dolphins at this time!

 

As minutes pass by, I could feel my head pounding. My headache caused by the sea waves is getting worst. I straightened myself as I was about to return to my room. The next happenings were like... I was putted into fast forward mode and the next thing I realized was... I was yelling for help and so does the people on board who saw me.

 

ISLA MERMAIDIA

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

"Hyung! Where are you going?" I heard Junsu called from behind.

 

"I'll hang out somewhere for awhile, I'll be back quick."

 

"Can I go with you?"

 

Prince Junsu sure is stubborn. Tsk.

 

"Su, you've been following me around since what? 17 years ago? Aren't you getting tired?" I chuckled.

 

"Well...you know...hyung..." he pouted.

 

"Look, Su. I won't disappear, alright?"

 

"Even if you saw your mommy and daddy?" He quickly asked.

 

"Maybe...?"

 

Junsu sighed.

 

"Prince Junsu, I've been living on your Island for the past 17 years. Do you think it'll be easy for me to leave this place?"

 

A wide grin spread across his face as expected.

 

"Fine. But hyung, how many times did I told you that calling me Prince Junsu is irritating? And this is my father's land not mine."

 

"Whatever you say. I'll be going now."

 

"Come back quick, okay?"

 

And there, I turn my back and swam to a certain place where I last went 17 years ago.

 

I've been working my tail for the past 15 minutes and I already reach the bright part of the ocean. Sigh, few more minutes and I'll reach the brightest part and eventually, the shore.

 

On my way, I saw a big ship. But that's not what caught my attention. It was the girl leaning on the railing. Her eyes were closed and the moment she opened them, I felt my jaw slightly hanging.

 

I found myself too engrossed that I even follow the ship as I stare on her.

 

I saw her straighten up and was about to leave when she slipped and fell... on the ocean...

 

==============================================================================

 

Your comments encourages me to update more. Please do leave a comment so I'll know what you think about the story :)