"Y-you are... you are... mermaid... no, I meanㅡmerman..."

My Merman Lover

No One's POV  

"Yoohwan-ssi! Your sister!" Changmin, one of their closest friend exclaimed.

 

"What happened?!" "Your sister fell off the cruise!" He replied between catching his breath.

 

The two men dashed outside and was followed by the guests.

 

"________! ________!" Yoohwan panicked as he yelled looking over for his beloved sister.

 

"Where is she? Where is she?!" He grabbed the staff's collar, pulling him close.

 

"She didn't get to grab the life saver... she was gone when I turn back..." answered the frightened man.

 

"Damn you!" he threw a fist on the man's face. "Changmin hyung, call the search crew immediately!" his visions are getting blurred from the forming tears.

 

He just can't afford to lose their most precious dongsaeng.

 

Although the search crew members insisted Yoohwan to stay on the cruise, he still forced himself and got on the boat. He's feeling frustrated as minutes pass by and got even more when they went back without ________.

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

The moment I saw her slowly getting unconcious, I immediately swam, burying my body lower on the water to not get noticed by the people on board.

I pull her towards me and quickly swam on the nearest shore.

 

2 minutes underwater... will she make it? I lay her body on the sand as I crawl closer to her.

 

Is she still alive...? This mesmerizing human...

 

I put two of my fingers under her nostrils, touching lightly her tempting soft lips with the back of my hand.

 

Warm...

 

She's breathing...

 

Should I stay on her side 'till she gain her consciousness back or... should I leave now before she pass out again after seeing me?

 

Maybe... the second one is the right thing to do.

 

Tracing lightly her closed eyes... her perfect high nose and of course, her soft pink lips.

 

I wish...we could meet again...

 

I turn my back and was about to swim away when a loud piercing scream from behind made me froze on my spot.

 

I turn my head to make sure when I saw her sitting and staring at me wide eyed and her lips parted forming an 'O'.

 

"Y-you are...you are... mermaid... no, I meanㅡmerman..."

 

I would like to thank IAmQueen of Royal Request Shop! The poster is awesome! Go request yours on their shop guys ;) DAEBAK!