Vampmaid Escape

Vampmaid Escape

Final Chapter

                 Siwon sleep soundly.Tiffany take this opportunity and take his bag then slowly went out.Tiffany went at 6.00 a.m where all of the vampires where sleeping.Tiffany left a letter for Siwon.

                                                                          

             Tiffany shed her tears and went out from the castle and continued her journey back to her mermaid kingdom.Tiffany wanted to be strong and tried to forget Siwon.Tiffany felt scared to walk alone along the journey back.She tried to be strong to face all the obstacles coming through.Tiffany determined to be a stronger person.

                    Tiffany bumped into Donghae on the way back to her mermaid kingdom.Donghae felt weird and asked her."Tiffany! Why are you here? you've been chased away?,''ask Donghae."No.I'm the one who wanted to go away from the castle.There's no more space for me,''replied Tiffany in sad tone.Donghae try to cheer her up."So you're going back to your kingdom?,''ask Donghae."Yes but please dont tell this to Siwon or anyone else.Promise me.If he ask you,just say I'm dead or anything,''replied Tiffany.Donghae helped her.

                  Tiffany was planning to stop for a while at Yuri's house.She was welcomed by her and her father.Tiffany told Yuri everything happened."Be strong Tiffany.I'll help you if you want,''said Yuri."Nevermind.I know what to do,''replied Tiffany."You can stay here if you want.Anytime.Just stay,''said Yuri."No need.I'm scared that Siwon will find me here,''replied Tiffany.

                                                        

                    Siwon was really shocked when he read the letter lefted by Tiffany.He cant do anything because he prioritises his position more than Tiffany.Siwon just leave her like that and there's even no initiative to go and search her.His ego thickens.Far in his heart there's still the love for Tiffany.They've followed their own paths.

                        On the next day Tiffany continued her journey.She dont need her bag full of clothes because going to stay in the sea again.Tiffany went into the water and swim to her kingdom.Her mother will be surprised looking at her daughter coming back again.At the same time,Tiffany's mother was there like knowing that her daughter is coming home.

                        "Mother! I'm home!,''shouted Tiffany."Looks like god replied my prayers so you came back here again,''replied Tiffany's mother.Then they went inside.Taeyeon saw them and swim towards her."Tiffany! you're back!,''yelled Taeyeon."Yes!yes! Dont yell at me like that again!,''replied Tiffany.They both  told what happened to each of them.

                                                                                

                          "Tiffany,how are you? anything new happened?,''ask Taeyeon."I've married with a handsome vampire but I've leave him because of some reasons,''replied Tiffany.Taeyeon dont want to ask her many questions and let her rest.Few weeks passed.Siwon married with Yoona.Their marriage wasnt happy because there's no love between them.

                                                     

              Siwon remembered Tiffany.He was imagining how Tiffany's condition now."Tiffany...Is she okay? Is she still alive? She'd found my replacer?,''think Siwon.Something went into his mind.Siwon was thinking to go and search for Tiffany.He went to Donghae to ask him."Donghae! Do you know where Tiffany is?,''ask Siwon."Tiffany? You only wanted to search for her after few weeks she left you? I feel so pathetic to hear that!,''replied Donghae.Siwon was looking down to the ground because of shame.

                    "I know I'm wrong! She'd heard everything that I've shouldn't said! I've done the wrong thing! I shoudn't take the position! I've regret!,''said Siwon."Its too late.She's some where far away from here.The place where you cant go.You better forget her for good,''replied Donghae.Now Siwon's parents want some heir for the next generation.He dont love Yoona.How can he give some heirs? Now its a problem for Siwon.

                        His feeling of love to Tiffany already came back but there's no use.Few months passed.Something happened to Tiffany.She kept vomitting bubbles that's mean she's pregnant."Oh no! Am I...pregnant?,''ask Tiffany to herself.Tiffany was shy to tell this to Taeyeon so she write a note to her.

                                                                       

                     Taeyeon was shocked when she read that note.Not long after that Taeyeon smiled to her because she's going to be an aunt."Tiffany! you'll be a mom! and I'm going to be an aunt! I'm so happy!,''said Taeyeon.Tiffany's mother was listening and she was happy too.The child remembers Tiffany to Siwon.Tiffany tried to keep this as a secret from other people especially Siwon.Siwon is going to be the happiest person if he knows about this.

                                                                          

                                                                             

            The problem is Tiffany is carrying a vampire's child in water.She's scared if anything goes wrong to her baby.Tiffany have to back to the land and stay with Yuri until the baby born.Yuri says congratulation to her.Tiffany was taking a good care of the baby inside her stomach.There's going to be some side effect to Tiffany because she's a half mermaid.

                       The time is here.The baby was going to born.Yuri was the one helping her at that momentTiffany tried as hard as she could to deliver the baby.Siwon suddenly felt like something is happening and felt restless.A  half vampire and half mermaid baby girl was born.The baby was given the name Bella.Tiffany dont want to put Siwon's family name and put hers instead.

                                                                         

                                                                  

                               (the girl next to Tiffany is Bella)

          Bella grown up to be a cheerful 5 year old kid.Siwon and Yoona still dont have any children even 6 years have past.Siwon still remembers Tiffany.Siwon went hunting to find some peace in his mind.Tiffany still living with Yuri who already married with Donghae and have a 3 years old son name Lee MyungSeok

                      One day Siwon went hunting at the area where Tiffany and  her daughter live.Siwon saw Tiffany was playing with Bella.Siwon went near them."Tiffany,you're here all long?,''ask Siwon.Tiffany was shocked and carried Bella into the house.Siwon grabbed Tiffany's shoulder.Suddenly Bella said something."Who are you?,''ask Bella.The question didnt replied by Siwon when Tiffany went straight into the house and locked the doors and windows.

                                                                               

                           Siwon can feel that's his daughter.Siwon waited outside the house for a day.Bella watched her dad who she thought was an unknown uncle from the window.Bella smiled to him.Siwon replied her smile.Siwon waited till night.It was raining.Bella was pity looking at Siwon waiting under the rain and asked her mother to let the unknown uncle in.Bella's face looks like she wanted to cry.Tiffany just ignored her.

                                         

              Tiffany ignores Siwon who was waiting under the rain until morning.Siwon can't take it anymore and sat at the small place infront Tiffany's house.Siwon felt asleep by the coolnest night.Bella woke up before her mother and helped him who's her biological father."Uncle! uncle! wake up! uncle!,''called Bella.Siwon looked weak and his body temperature was hot.Bella came in and woke Tiffany from her sleep.

                          "Mom! the uncle is sick.His body temperature was hot.help him,''said Bella."Sick? just let him.I dont know him,''replied Tiffany.Bella took a blanket and cover him up."Bella! come in!,''yelled Tiffany."But mom...,''replied Bella who's still stubborn.Tiffany have to lift her in.Siwon is rigid and feeling an extreme coolnest.Few hours passed.Siwon is still not moving from there.Tiffany yelled at him."Hey! dont you know you're way home? you cant stay here for free!,''yelled Tiffany.Siwon was rigid.

                        Tiffany felt weird and touched him.Siwon wasnt moving at all.Tiffany scared that he's already dead."Oh no! he's dead?,''whisper Tiffany.Suddenly Siwon opened his eyes widely and pulled Tiffany's hand.Siwon whispered something.

                       "You want me to die faster? Alright.Take this knife and stab it to my heart.Do it if you dare.Let me die with my love,''whisper Siwon while giving the knife to Tiffany.Tiffany dont dare to see  Siwon die infront of her.Tiffany started to cry.Siwon was placing the knife on his chest and wanted Tiffany to push it into his heart to stab him.

                                                                          

                                                             

            Tiffany threw the knife and hugged Siwon." dont want you to die! I know I'm selfish! Sorry for leaving you few years ago,''said Tiffany while crying.Bella was watching from the side went and hugged her parents."This is our child,Bella.She's half vampire and half mermaid like me.I hope you can be a good father,''answered Tiffany to the question asked by Siwon yesterday.This is a vampmaid escape.yes-THE END-heartcrying