Vampmaid Escape

Vampmaid Escape

Chapter 5

                  Tiffany felt shocked when Donghae gave her a gown.She wont be wearing the men's clothes that Siwon gave her before.This is her first gown."I like it! Pretty! The white colour is wonderful,''said Tiffany."There's no coat for me?,''ask Siwon."I thought you bring yours.Prioritize Tiffany first!,''replied Donghae.Siwon wasnt satisfied.

                   Tiffany tried the gown."What else? Get out! Dont you feel shame? I wanted to try this gown.Please leave,''said Tiffany.Siwon,Donghae and the uncle went out.Tiffany dont know how to wear the gown because this is the first time for her to wear it."How do I wear this? Go in from here? Or here?,''puzzled Tiffany.At last she managed to wear the gown."Wow! Beautiful!,''praised Tiffany to herself.

                                                                                   

                                                 

                               

                        All of them except the uncle was fascinated by Tiffany's beauty."Like an angel! So beautiful!,''praised Siwon and Donghae at the same time.The uncle just make a straight face.'Well...not bad.I've seen many marriage couples,''the uncle said."You're so bad! Just praise her!,''said Donghae.All of them get prepared for the wedding which will be held tomorrow.

                        The wedding will be held by the fforest.The area very strategic because of the field nearby with the autumn season trees shedding their leaves.The shedding leaves could replace the rose petals.The wedding will be done simple just as a term.

                       Tiffany cant sleep on that night.She was thinking about her wedding tomorrow.Tiffany will wake up early to do some preparations for tomorrow.The weather on that night was so cold.Tiffany looked at her gown hanging nicely behind the door.Tiffany's life will change after being Siwon's legal wife.

                      Siwon knocked on Tiffany's room door."Can I come in?,''ask Siwon."Sure,''replied Tiffany.Siwon went in and chat with her."So...are you ready to be my wife?,''ask Siwon."Hmm...I'm ready,''replied Tiffany with a doubt feeling."You seems not ready.You looked like unsincerely following the term just to be a vampire,''said Siwon.Tiffany pause briefly.

                     Actually Tiffany likes Siwon since the first time they met."I...I...I really like you.I dont know whether you feel the same,''replied Tiffany with her face that almost turned red."Me? off course I like you.You're cute and nice.I like a woman like you,''said Siwon.Siwon already felt in love with Tiffany.Tiffany smile after she heard that.Looks like they dont have any problem after their marriage.

                    Siwon pulled her hand and bring her to the seashore for the last time.Thousand of stars shining up above the sky like greeting both of them to see the sea before following Siwon back to his vampire kingdom.They went back straight after the wedding ended.

                    "You dont miss the sea?,''ask Siwon."Just a bit.I want to leave the sea and start my normal life on land,''replied Tiffany."Good if you can take the challenges to be a vampire.I'll guide you,''said Siwon."I love you,''replied Tiffany while hugging his arm.Both of them sat by the sea looking up to the sky counting stars.

                                                                     

                "I love you too,''replied Siwon.Then Siwon and Tiffany looked at each other."I hope our love will last forever till death,''said Siwon.Suddenly Siwon hold and rub Tiffany's face.Tiffany cant stand with Siwon's sharp stare on her that melted her heart.Siwon closed his eyes and say "I love you Tiffany" and kissed her.

                          After a long time chatting,Siwon brings Tiffany to a plaace.When they arrived,Siwon pick a strategic place to put the dining table that faces the sea.Siwon served some special dinner meals.When Siwon is arranging the meals,Tiffany's mind was flying when she see Siwon's face and remebered the kiss from Siwon which is her first kiss.

                  "Did he really kiss me? I dont believe it! I thought I will get my firdt kiss on my wedding day.I dont expect I will get it earlier,''whispered Tiffany in her heart.Siwon was looking at Tiffany who's still dreaming.Siwon snap his finger to woke Tiffany to the real world.Tiffany laughed followed by Siwon.Ten both of them enjoy their meal.After that they went back home because its already late.

                    "It was fun,''said Tiffany while holding Siwon's hand on the way back home.On the way,Siwon naughtily carries Tiffany on his back without any reason.He run back to the house while carrying Tiffany on his back.Tiffany bite Siwon.Nothing happens."Haha! It didnt hurt at all!,''said Siwon.Soon they arrived at the house."Good night,''greet Siwon to Tiffany."Good night to you too! Sleep tight!,''replied Tiffany.Both of them went to their own room.

                                                                            

                                                    

               Morning rises.Tiffany went out to pluck some flowers at the forest.The flowers are for wedding.Siwon looks  smart in his coat and Tiffany looks lovely in her white gown.They went to the field.The uncle said some words for the couple.Then he asked both of them some questions."Mr Choi,would you take Ms Tiffany Hwang as your wife in happy and despair?,''the uncle asked."Yes I do,''replied Siwon and wear the ring on Tiffany's finger."Ms Tiffany Hwang,would you take Mr Choi as your husband even in happy and despair?,''the uncle asked again."Yes I do,''replied Tiffany and wear a ring on Siwon's finger.Both of them are willing to be husband and wife."This wedding is legal.Congratulations!You may kiss the bride,the uncle said.Siwon kissed Tiffany even he was shy.

                      Donghae looked weirdly at Siwon.The shedding leave flew down.The scene was so beautiful.Siwon and Donghae smiled happily because both of them are husband and wife now.After this,all of them will went back to the vampire kingdom.On the way,they will stop at the uncle's house first.How would Siwon's parent react? mail-END OF CHAPTER 5-yes