Vampmaid Escape

Vampmaid Escape

Chapter 1:

                     Siwon,a handsome,tall,responsible,strong and muscular vampire.He has all it takes to be the next vampire family leader.The superiors asked Siwon to marry with Im vampire family heir,Yoona.This is their final decision.

                                                            

                       Siwon is really shocked.surpriseHe still wanted to enjoy his single life."Marry? Are you crazy? With Yoona? No way! Ewww...! I just want the role as the next vampire family leader!,''said Siwon to his buddy,Donghae.Donghae is the Lee vampire fammily heir."Relax! I'm here! I'll find the way out for you,''replied Donghae.

                                                              

                     Yoona is a serious and firm vampire who is a melancholy person.She wont suits with Siwon who is a phlegmatic person with a born leader attitude. Siwon dont like Yoona.Donghae planned an escape plan to an area with no population of vampires which is to the mermaid seashore.

                   Siwon and Donghae have special powers where they wont burn under the sun because thye are half vampires.Their progany genealogy is complicated.They will start their journay on the next morning.They packed their things first.Now Siwon is depending on Donghae to help him.

                  Morning rises.That time all the vampires where sleeping and wil hunt at night.They both sneak out using the back door."Hey! Could you walk faster? You dont want to wake them out right?,''said Donghae."Wait! I'm coming?,''replied Siwon and followed him from back.

                 They started their journey.At the same time at the mermaid kingdom,the appointment of the heir of the throne was helded.Tiffany,the child to the queen of the mermaid kingdom was escorted so she will not been kidnapped by the person who sent her a threateing letter to kidnap her.

                Everyone was busy to make sure the event  will went well.Her best friend,Taeyeon was accompanying her in the room.Tiffany's safety is the priority because she is the next leader of the kingdom.The queen chose her instead of other better candidated so her child will be a responsible leader.                    

                  Without noticing,Siwon and Donghae arrived at the mermaid seashore.There's an empty house nearby.Night came by meaning it's time to hunt blood for Siwon and Donghae.They find a perfect small animal to place the blood of human since there's no human there.

                                                                    

                Tiffany can't take it anymore been locked in her room and went out from the secret door."Tiffany! Dont go! You're in danger! Tiffany!,''shout Taeyeon.Her scream was useless because she already swim far away.Tiffany went to the shore to calm down.Taeyeon just remain silent.

                   At the same moment,Siwon saw something under the moonlight.It looks like a woman.Siwon went closer to have a clearer view.Donghae was clueless and followed him.Both of them never seen a mermaid thet close.Both of them peek from back of th bushesh.

                 Tiffany was sitting on a rock while combong her infloresence curl orange hair under the moonlight.Tiffany was thinking about her fate after being the next leader of the kingdom.She don't want that position and just want to follow her dreams to be a normal human living freely without hiding in the water forever.

                    "Wow! so beautiful! Look at her tail! So shiny! I'll be lucky if she could be my wife! I wont find other woman!,''said Donghaecheeky."Shut up or she'll went back to the sea!,''replied Siwon.Then something happened.The person who wanted to kidnap Tiffany came.He pulled her to the sand and make her sniff the gas that make her faint.

                    Siwon and Donghae dont want to be the viewer and helped her.Siwon punched that person's face followed by Donghae's punch.That person ran into the forest leaving the mysterious mermaid with both Siwon and Donghae.indecision

                      "She'd fainted.We cant left her here alone,''said Siwon."Let's bring her back to the empty house.She's in trouble if anyone found her here.It's going to be a shocking thing,''replied Donghae.Siwon carries the mermaid back to the house and pleced her in a bath tub filled with water.

                     Siwon and Donghae stared at her face."Wow! Her face is really beautiful...If she kiss me,I wont be drinking blood anymore and be immortal,'' joke Donghae."What? Wont drink blood nad be immortal?,''ask Siwon."Off course! But the mermaid will only kiss the person that she love,''replied Donghae.Then they went out to continues hunting.

                     Not long after that,Tiffany woke up and shocked to see herself in a human bath tub filled with watersurprise.Tiffany can't get out from there with her tail.She feel so scared,She thought that she'd been kidnapped.Tiffany knows that she will turn into a human if she's too long on land even there's water.

                    The house door opened meaning both of them already came back from hunting.Both of them went ot check on the mermaid.Tiffany were shock looking at both of them and both of them were shocked looking at her.surpriseindecision

                      Suddenly Tiffany turned into a human.There's even no piece of thread on her body.Siwon quickly throw a towel to her and quickly turn back followed by Donghae.Three of them were shy.Tiffany quickly cover her body with the towel.

                                                                        

                    Siwon and Donghae's face were redblush.Luckily both of them didn't saw anything.Then the mermaid said something."Wh..why I'm here? Who are you? By the way,I'm Tiffany,''said the mermaid."I..I..I'm...Si..Siwon.He's Do..Do...Donghae.We saved you from the kidnapper.You fainted so we bring you here Miss Tiffany,''said Siwon with macho but there's a bit of shaky.cool

                     Tiffany tried to stand but she fell down on the floor but luckily Siwon was there to help her.Suddenly a weird feeling came to both of them.What's that feeling is? Love at first sight?heart -END OF CHAPTER 1-yes