Vampmaid Escape

Vampmaid Escape

Chapter 4

              Siwon woke up before Tiffany.Donghae didnt come back yet.Siwon read the letter lefted by Donghae.Not long after that,Tiffany woke up.Tiffany went to the bathroom.Tiffany didnt notice that Siwon was there first because her eyes was blurry and bumped into him."Ops! Sorry!,''said Tiffany.Tiffany's face looks red.She seems to be having a fever.

                    "You're body temperature is hot!,''said Siwon while touching her forehead.Tiffany still looking weak."You go and take some rest.Let me help you,''said Siwon and bring her back to the bed.Siwon went to the kitchen and fid anything edible.He found some packets of rice and cook porridge for Tiffany.At the same time there's a person who sells milk house-to-house came by.Siwon bought a bottle.

                       While waiting for the porridge to cook,Siwon went to check on Tiffany.Her body temperature still hot.Siwon took a towel and dip it in warm water to coolen Tiffany's body temperature.Siwon nearly forgotten about the porridge.He scoop some and bring it to Tiffany's room.

                                                                                 

                     "Here's some porridge for you,It's just a simple porridge.Eat it.Iy's delicious,''said Siwon."Hmmm...I'm too weak to eat it...,''replied Tiffany."Weak? You must eat it even a little,''firm Siwon.Tiffany eat it slowly because of too weak.Siwon felt pity to her and took the spoon from her and feed it to .

                     Siwon put a little bit of blood in the porridge to give energy for her."Why this porridge taste weird?,''ask Tiffany."I've added some blood in it,''replied Siwon.Tiffany can't finish the porridge so Siwon joined her."You've feed me.Now it's my turn to feed you,''said Tiffany while taking the spoon from Siwon.They feed each other.One bowl of porridge finish eaten by them.Siwon put the towel again on her forehead.

                      Siwon find a glass to fill in the milk.Tiffany sipped the milk.Tiffany seems more fresher and not pale anymore.Not long after that both of them fell asleep.Siwon tired taking care of Tiffany while Tiffany fall asleep because of weak.Siwon hold her hand while sleeping.

                       They both look match with each other.Donghae still on the way.Donghae and the uncle will arrive in few more hours.Tiffany dreamed something.She dreamed that she will marry Siwon at an area rained by red rose petals.The scene was so beautiful.Siwon looked so handsome in his coat while Tiffany look beautiful in a white dress.Tiffany smiled in her dream.

                    While Siwon is dreaming about what's going to happen after their marriage.After this there's someone going to accompany him wherever he go.Siwon will be more managed with the person who will care,treat and taking responsible on him.

                        Tiffany woke up for a while.Siwon holded her hand tightlyuntil its so hard to escape.Siwon hold even harder like dont want to let go of it.Tiffany just rub his hair.Siwon sleep soundly.Siwon is smiling in his sleep.He's dreaming about something.

                                                                                  

                     Siwon was dreaming about the scene at home when he already married Tiffany.Tiffany is waiting him at the bed.Siwon is imagining how her expression.Is she happy?sad? or scared? But it's only a dream.Every mens weakness are womens.Tiffany just look at Siwon's face who is happily dreaming.Suddenly Siwon hugged Tiffany.Tiffany felt akward and pinched her face ro make sure that it's not a dream.She know that Siwon is still dreaming.

                      Suddenly Donghae went back.Donghae went straight to the room.Tiffany quickly escape from Siwon's hug.Siwon accidently woke up from his prescious sleep."Hey! You two! I'm not here and many things happened! You didnt wake up since yesterday?,''ask Donghae."We'd woke up but we slept again.This is the best time to sleep,''replied Siwon.Donghae suddenly smiled to both of them."Why do you smile?,''ask Tiffany."I got a good news! See who came along?,''replied Donghae while calling the uncle in.

                      "Who's that?,''ask Tiffany again."I the one who will help both of you to get married.Dont worry because I know the way.Just count on me,''the uncle replied.Siwon and Tiffany smiled.Tiffany suddenly hugged Siwon tightly."You must promise that you wont leave me or break my heart,''said Tiffany to Siwon."Yes.Alright.I promise,''replied Siwon in not so sincere tone.Siwon just liked her a bit.

                        The term marriage maybe will be held tomorrow.They marry in a medium way.They just want the status as husband and wife and a legal married couple.That's the most important thing.Donghae will be the witness on their wedding.The uncle done a marriage certificate that only needed to be sign by them as an agreement to marry.Siwon,26 years old and Tiffany,23 years old.Their age is far enough to get married.All of them hope that the wedding will turn out well.Will their life happy after being a married couple? mail -END OF CHAPTER 4-yes