Vampmaid Escape

Vampmaid Escape

Chapter 2 :

                                                                             

             Donghae ruined the eye to eye scene.Then Siwon lifted Tiffany to an empty room and borrowed one of his shirt to her.Siwon went out leaving Tiffany in the room.Tiffany tried to stand on her two feet.Now she's scared if she can't change into a mermaid again.

               Siwon knocked the room door."Tiffany,are you okay?,''ask Siwon."I'm okay.I'm trying to walk,''replied Tiffany.Siwon opened the door.Tiffany is really putting effort  to walk.Siwon just watching her from the side.Tiffany didnt notice it at all.Tiffany turned and fell down when she took a wrong step.Siwon wanted to help but been rejected by her because wanted to stand by herself.At last,she sucessed to get up.

                   "Wow! You really putting effort on it! May I help you to practise?,''ask Siwon.Siwon gave his hand to Tiffany.Tiffany holded on his cold hand and practised along the house.Donghae just watched them.They both looked like they known each other for a long time.Suddenly Tiffany's stomach growled.

                                                                     

                  "Is that your stomach? It sounds scary! Sounds like tsunami wave!,''joke Siwon."Tsunami wave? Because I came from the sea?,''replied Tiffany.There's no food in the house except the blood supply for Siwon and Donghae.Siwon said something to Donghae."Hey,can she drink that blood? I'm pity to her because she's hungry.There no shop that still open at this hour,''ask Siwon."Are you crazy? She's not a vampire! She's a mermaid! You just go and pick some seaweed for her to eat,''replied Donghae.Tiffany just looked at both of them.

                   Before Siwon and Donghae could find any food,Tiffany already fallen asleep on the floor."Looks like we wont be searching for food for her anymore.She's already sleeping.You'll carry her to bed.Pity for her to sleep on the cold floor,''said Donghae."Alright.I'm a gentleman.Not like you! You just know how to watch instead of help,''replied Siwon while carrying Tiffany to her room."Don't try to bite her! She's the only human here,''said Donghae again."I know it!,''replied Siwon while covering her with a blanket.

                    "You treated her so well.You've known her long time ago?,''ask Donghae."I dont know her but I think I got some compatibility with her,''replied Siwon."Compatibility? You like her right? JUst admit it!,''joke Donghae."No!,''replied Siwon with a red face."If like that,I have a chance to flirt her!haha! I always wanted a gorgeous mermaid girlfriend like her!,''said Donghae.Donghae challenged Siwon to make Tiffany like him and got a kiss from her.

                                                                             

                  On the next day Siwon and Donghae shocked when Tiffany is not in the house anymore."Where did she go? She'd went back to the sea?,''ask Siwon to Donghae."Dont know.Let's go and find her,''replied Donghae.They went out to find her.Actually Tiffany was out to the forest to find for edible fruits and vegetables.Tiffany already could walk properly."Tiffany! Why dont you tell us before you went out? We're scared that you'll be kidnapped again,''said Siwon."Yeah! True!,''interrupted Donghae."I saw both of you were sleeping soundly.So I went out quietly,''replied Tiffany.All of them went back home.

                                                                           

 

                     Tiffany cooked for Siwon and Donghae.Even though Siwon and Donghae are vampires that blood,they do eat like humans.Donghae purposely went out to find firewood so Siwon can spend some time with Tiffany.Siwon and Donghae planned something else.Donghae planned that Siwon uses Tiffany as a chance to escape from his marriage with Yoona.Donghae asked Siwon to change Tiffany into a vampire and marries her.Siwon is not sure whether Tiffany will help him or not.

                    "Siwon,I wanted to ask you something,''ask Tiffany."What is it?,''replied Siwon."Where are you from? I just know you and you've known that I'm a mermaid but you seems to be different than other human.Who are you?,''ask Tiffany."I'm actually a vampire.I'm the heir of my vampire family.I came here because I've run from my forced marriage,''replied Siwon."Well I'm the heir of the mermaid kingdom.I dont know how I could lost on land and met you.I dont want that position.Half of my dream is achieved,''Said Tiffany.Then both of them tell their own backgrounds.

                       "She really suits to be my savior from marrying Yoona.She's from a noble family as well.Also a heir.But how can I tell her to help me?,''think Siwon in his brain."What took Donghae so long?,''said Tiffany while searching for cooking tools at the empty house's kitchen.Siwon braven himself to ask Tiffany because he dont want to waste any time.Siwon act like he wanted to help Tiffany cooking.

                   "Tiffany,you've said that half of your dream is achieved? What it is?,''ask Siwon."My dreams? You'll laugh if I say it to you.My dreams is to be a normal human.I've achieved half of it.I'm not a fully human because I still can turn into a mermaid in water and human on the land.I wanted to be fully human.,''replied Tiffany."You wanted to be a human? You dont want that tail anymore? I can help you but you will not be a human but even more than that,''said Siwon.'More than that? You mean be a vampire? I'm not sure,''replied Tiffany.Siwon tried to convince her.

                                                                 

                   Donghae went back from searching for firewoods.Donghae called Siwon out to have some talk leaving Tiffany cooking alone."How it is? You got anything?,''ask Donghae."Almost there but you've ruined it! I must convince her to be a vampire.I didnt tell her yet about the marriage,''replied Siwon."Off course she will accept to marry with you! You got the full package!,''joke Donghae.Siwon looked weirdly to Donghae.

                                                                        

                                                                     

            Tiffany is preparing a salad.Tiffany seems to look so sincere preparing it like she's preparing it for a special person.Tiffany thought again what been promoted by Siwon to be a vampire.She will never turn back into a mermaid and cant go back to her mermaid kingdom.Her mother will be sad with her.Tiffany just think about her choice now.Tiffany is confident with her choice to turn into a vampire.Tiffany will go back to her mermaid kingdom to discuss with her mother tonight.

                     "Siwon,I've made my decision,''said Tiffany seriously."So you really wanted to be a  vampire? Good! I'll find a perfect date for the ritual,''replied Siwon."Make sure not today.I'll go back to my kingdom to discuss with my mother.I can't break her heart,''said Tiffany.

                      Now Siwon is one step ahead for his plan to be successful.He just wait for the right time to ask Tiffany for help.Siwon scared that she will not help him.So Siwon put a term that she must marry her as an exchange to be a vampire.Siwon have to lie about the forced marriage with Yoona that Siwon liked Tiffany so much.Siwon hope that reason and term will make Tiffany willing to help him.Is Siwon's plan going to success? heart -END OF CHAPTER 2-yes