Vampmaid Escape

Vampmaid Escape

Chapter 7

                   On the next day Tiffany was shocked when she'd been squashed by Siwon."Siwon!!,''yelled Tiffany."What?! what's happening?! what?!,''shocked Siwon who just woke up."You! you squashed me! and you're bigger than me!,''replied Tiffany."Wargh! My head hurts!,''said Siwon."I feel like I want to barf...,''replied Tiffany.Actually Donghae and others set a small party to celebrate their wedding last night.Looks like they've drank too much and didnt notice whats happened.

                                                                             

                    "Siwon,did you do anything you should not do yesterday?,''ask Tiffany."Err...,''replied Siwon while looking around the room.Tiffany suddenly shout and pushed Siwon away from the bed.Siwon rolling down the bed.As soon as Siwon was climbing back onto the bed,Tiffany ran to the bathroom.Tiffany started to think nonsense.Tiffany started to count something."Phew~ luckily!,''said Tiffany to herself and went back to continue sleeping.Siwon was puzzled."Are you okay?,''ask Siwon."I'm okay! You just continue sleeping,''replied Tiffany.Siwon just wake up because its already morning.Siwon felt pity to Tiffany and let her sleep.

                       They'll went back to the vampire kingdom at noon.Siwon was thinking what's his parent will react about Tiffany.Others already woke up except Tiffany."Ehem,did you sleep well yesterday?.''ask Donghae."Why are you being bossy? You usually never ask me this kind of questions,''replied Siwon."I'm just asking.No need to reply like that.Just straight to the point,''said Donghae.Siwon felt threatened by Donghae.Siwon just remain silent.Not long after that Tiffany came and hugged Siwon's neck from back."Wargh! I can't breath!,''joked Siwon.Tiffany pinched Siwon's ears.

                                                                                     

                        "Hello? Please mind yourself even you want to mingling with each other,''said Donghae while spreading butter on his bread."You're just jealous!,''replied Tiffany."Jealous? There's no time for me to be jealous!,''said Donghae."Dont worry! There's Yuri.Ask her to mingling with you,''replied Donghae.Yuri was looking sharply at Siwon."Even till death I wont be falling in love with him!,''firmed Yuri.Donghae was dissapointed but he tries to cover it.Siwon looked at Donghae.They took breakfast quietly except Siwon and Tiffany  who kept feeding each other.   

                         Donghae went for a walk around the house.Yuri was hanging the clothes outside.Donghae take this opportunity to get closer with Yuri."So hardworking of you.Want me to help?,''said Donghae.Yuri just ignored him."So arrogant!,''said Donghae again.At the same time,Tiffany who was out to take some fresh air pushed Yuri silently so Donghae will prevent her from falling down.Yuri fell into Donghae's arm.Tiffany was looking from a distance.Donghae didnt believe that Yuri is in his arms.Yuri felt shy and quickly went in."That man! taking chances on me!,''yelled Yuri in her heart.Tiffany went nearer to Donghae who freezed after Yuri went in.

                   "Donghae! Dont worry! I'll make sure that Yuri will fell in love with you!,''said Tiffany.Donghae smiled happily.Tiffany went in to pack up her things.Tiffany was ready to meet with Siwon's parents.Siwon followed the uncle to the forest to find some herbs for his medication.Tiffany packed for Siwon as well.Yuri asked Tiffany to accompany her to the market to buy some groceries to cook lunch.

                    "Yuri,I think Donghae likes you,''said Tiffany."Donghae? really?,'' replied Yuri. "Really! dont you see it? pity him,''said Tiffany."Hmm...he's...kind of handsome but his attitude! I dont like it!,''replied Yuri."I know he's kind of annoying sometime but he's nice.Just accept him,''said Tiffany."I'll try first.If he's bad,I'll dump him!,''replied Yuri.Then they continued buying groceries and went back home.

                                                                                 

                       Siwon and the uncle already went back."Father,did you found the herbs?,''ask Yuri."I found it but there's still one more missing.I have to find it somewhere else,''the uncle replied."The herbs only can be found at the forest near the vampire kingdom.We'll hand it to you  as soon we found it,''said Siwon."No need.Let me go and find that herb instead.Father,you just stay at home and rest,''replied Yuri."So you're following us to the vampire kingdom?,''ask Tiffany."Yes.I'm looking forward to go there,''replied Yuri.Donghae interrupted."Let me help you to find the herb.I'm good at the paths in the forest,'' Yuri just nodded.

                       They started their journey after having lunch.The'll arrive there in few days by foot.Siwon looks depressed thinking about something.Tiffany got nearer to him.'Honey! Why you looked depressed? Something's wrong?,''ask Tiffany."Nothing honey.I just dont know what's my parent's reaction when they know that we've married,''replied Siwon."Dont worry.I'll sure they'll accept it,''said Tiffany to soothes his heart.

                         Donghae still finding a way to flirt Yuri.Yuri just ignore him even she's kind of liked him secretly."Yuri! Arent you tired walking on foot to the vampire kingdom?,''ask Donghae."Off course I'm tired but there's no other way to go there,''replied Yuri.They chatted until its almost night.They stopped at a rental house.The place looks old and small but its alright for them to spend just a night there.They sleep to replenish their energy to continue walking tomorrow.

                                                                                    

                   Morning rises.They've continued their journey.They'll arrive soon.They'll go to the forest first.Yuri cant go into the forest because she's not a vampire.She can only wait outside been accompanied by Tiffany.Siwon and Donghae went in to find the herb."You're sure that the herb was somewhere here?,''ask Siwon to Donghae."Yes! I always came here.I know it!,''replied Donghae.They find until they got it.At last they found it.They went back to Yuri and Tiffany."We found it!,''said Donghae.Yuri went straight back to her home accomapnied by Donghae.Donghae scared if anything bad happened to Yuri.

                  "Choi leader,young leader Siwon already came back.He came with a woman.What I know is the woman is a half vampire like young leader Siwon,''the servant said to the Choi leader."Like what I've said! he'll come back here again! What I know is he still going to marry with the Im vampire family heir,''said the Choi leader.The servant went out.The Choi leader himself went to Siwon."Father,I came back with someone.For your information,she's my wife,''said Siwon."Wife? you've married? What an awful child of you! Why wont you listen to me?,''Siwon's father said.Both of them discussed in the office.

                       Tiffany been ordered to wait at the room but Tiffany silently heard what they were talking about from the outside."Siwon,you still have to marry Yoona if you want to be the next leader of the Choi vampire family,''Siwon's father said."But...I already married with Tiffany.How can I marry with another woman?,''replied Siwon."I dont care.You must marry with Yoona to protect our status.Understand?,''Siwon's father firmed.

                       Siwon remains silent for a while."Alright.I'll marry her to take your position as the next leader,''said Siwon."Good.So you know how to handle your wife right? You'll be marrying her this weekend.Hope all the thing I've planned flows nicely,''Siwon's father replied.Tiffany dont believe what they just said.Tiffany ran back to the room before Siwon knows that Tiffany already heard everything and act like nothing happened.

                                                         

                    Tiffany planned to run away back to her mermaid kingdom again because she'd been betrayed by Siwon who's going to marry with another woman.Tiffany dont want to divorce with Siwon.Tiffany will run away by this night when Siwon was engrossed."Tiffany,my parents wanted to meet you.Let's go,''said Siwon.''Alright,''replied Tiffany.Tiffany followed Siwon.Tiffany felt nervous and holded Siwon's hand tightly.

                    Siwon's parents face looks firm."So,which vampire family did you came from?,''Siwon's father ask."I'm a half vampire and half mermaid.I'm from Hwang family,''replied Tiffany."Mermaid? I never heard of a half vampire and half mermaid.What type of family rank are you from?,''Siwon's mother ask."I suppost to be the mermaid's kingdom heir but I've rejected the position to be a vampire but something got wrong and I become half mermaid and half vampire,''replied Tiffany.Tiffany seems confident answering all their questions.Then they went back to their room.Will Tiffany's escape plan went well? mail-END OF CHAPTER 7-yes