Vampmaid Escape

Vampmaid Escape

Chapter 3

             Tiffany went to the seashore and swim to her kingdom.There's many guards patrolling the castle.Tiffany went in using the secret door to her room.No one there.Tiffany seek for her mother."Mother! I wanted to talk with you!,''said Tiffany.They discussed in her mother's office.Tiffany's mother look shock because she thought Tiffany is been kidnapped.Her mother blessed that her daughter was alright.

               "Mohter,you dont be mad if I say something,''said Tiffany."What is it?,''replied Tiffany's mother."I can't be the heir and the next leader for the mermaid kingdom,''said Tiffany."Why? You're not ready yet? You've inherited the position.You must be the next leader,''replied Tiffany's mother."Mother,you need to understand me.I dont want that position.Could you please find someone else? I wont be coming back here.I'm going to turn into a vampire.I dont like to be a mermaid that always live in the water,''said Tiffany."Tiffany.I know you dont like it in the water,but...please dont leave me.I dont have anyone else but you,''replied Tiffany's mother."I'm sorrry,this is my final descision,''said Tiffany."Alright.You can come back if you want to.You're still my daughter,''replied Tiffany's mother.Tiffany swim back to the shore.

                    Tiffany's problem with the kingdom is settled.Just left Siwon's problem with Tiffany.The ritual will be held tomorrow night.Siwon still didnt tell the truth about the terms.Siwon wanted to tell her next morning.Siwon dont want to puzzle Tiffany who just came back from her kingdom.Tiffany sacriefied her life as a mermaid because that's what she choosed.

            "How is it? All settled?,''ask Siwon who waited for Tiffany at the shore."It's done.Let's go back to the house,''replied Tiffany."Tiffany,can you help me as an exchangement that I've helped you to be a vampire."Help you? What is it?,''replied Tiffany."As an exchangement,you must marry me,''said Siwon.Tiffany shocked with what Siwon just said.Tiffany didnt expect things to be like this.

          "I will only turn you into a vampire if you accept this term.So?.Furthermore you dont know to be a vampire.I'll teach you later,''said Siwon.Tiffany left silent for a while thinking about the term.Tiffany just follow what he say to be a human even vampire is her only choice to live on land forever.Tiffany was fooled by Siwon's conspiracy.Siwon's plan was successful.

                                                                          

              The night of the ritual came by.The ritual most be perform under the moonlight.The ritual wont work if there's no moonlight.Tiffany felt nervous.Siwon himself will turn Tiffany into a vampire.Vampire have 2 ways of blood which blood using their fangs and another one is using their nails. blood using their fangs could turn a prey into a vampire while using nails will only left a mark and nothing happen to the prey.So vampires usually uses their nail.

                                                                                    

                                                      

 

                                                                                      

 

                  Siwon will bite Tiffany on her neck to turn her into a vampire when she's a memaid under the moonlight so Tiffany will absolutely turn into a vampire."Am I going to marry you straightly after I've turned into a vampire?,''ask Tiffany."You can't wait to be my wife? You'll be my wife in few more days.I'm still searching for the person who could marry us.I'll find one within the time,''replied Siwon.All of them went to the seashore during the moonlight.

                  "Are you ready?,''ask Siwon.Suddenly Donghae came out of no where."Hey! I wanted to be the witness!,''said Donghae."Is it going to hurt when you bite?,''ask Tiffany."Hmmm...I dont know.I never been bitten before.I only bite people.Just hold on if it really hurts.You can punch or pinch me if you want too,''replied Siwon."Punch or pinch? Bite him for good!,''interrupt Donghae."Stop interrupting our chat!,''replied Siwon.Without wasting time,Tiffany went into the water.

                                                                                 

                                                                         

                 Tiffany felt ticklish  when Siwon touched her neck."It tickles! hehe!,''said Tiffany.Siwon like to see her smile and her beautiful 'eye smile'."Your neck is so delicious to be bite!,"joke Siwon and make a cute expression."You bite on the right and I'll bite on the left! I want to bite too!,''interrup Donghae."No need to busy with my duty! you just watch silently,''replied Siwon.Siwon bite her neck.Tiffany hold Siwon's shirt tightly.Tiffany's scream is very shrill.The moonlight is not enough.

                 Something wrong.Tiffany's fangs started to grow but she still got her tail.Tiffany went out from the water and become a vampire.She seems to be weak and cant walk.The vampire power is too powerful for her and continues blending with her blood.She collapsed to the ground.Siwon carries her back to the house.

                     "Something wrong.Are you sure the ritual was correct?,''ask Donghae."Off course! But the moonlight wasnt enough.I think that's why she still has a tail,''replied Siwon.Siwon gave Tiffany a sip of blood to make her get use to be a vampire.Siwon worries if something happened to Tiffany.

                   Siwon stay by Tiffany's side all night long.Now Tiffany is under his responsibility.It is also the duty of being his wife after marrying her."Tiffany,hope nothing will happen to you,''whisper Siwon to Tiffany who still unconscious.Siwon felt love to Tiffany.Siwon dont think Tiffany as his friend anymore but as someone more than that.Gradually,Siwon felt tired.

                                                                          

                   Donghae peer them."How cute! At last he liked her! I hope their match each other and will last forever,''said Donghae.Donghae went out to find someone who can marry them.Donghae went back to the vampire kingdom.Donghae knows someone who can help them.That person is his own uncle who successfully marries many vampire couples.

                  "Uncle! I came to seek help from you!,''said Donghae."What is it?,''the uncle replied."I got a friend who wanted to get married but no one could marry them both to be husband and wife,''said Donghae."Alright,I'll help you,''the uncle replied."You must follow me! They're some where else from here.You must marry them quick! we're running out of time!,''said Donghae."Alright.I'll follow you,''the uncle replied.They will went back to the house tomorrow.

                 Donghae left a letter at home so Siwon and Tiffany wont worry about him.But Donghae planned to went back before they wake up.Siwon's plan is almost completed.Is there going to be any obstacles ahead? mail-END OF CHAPTER 3-yes