The Finale: I will~

iWillForgetYou

 

Author’s POV:
Yunho was walking along the corridors when he heard somebody with a familiar voice. It’s shouting & he ran quickly. He was surprised to find Yuri on the lap of Taeyeon. They immediately brought Yuri to the clinic.

“She must’ve been so stressed out. She’s lacking sleep & her stomach is empty. So her migraine attacked, Dr. Park told Yunho & Taeyeon. Taeyeon immediately called Mr. & mrs. Kwon. After calling Yuri’s parents, she asked Yunho to take in charge of Yuri since she has still classes to attend. Yunho, not having any choice just agreed.

It took so long before Yul’s parents arrived. Yunho left so soon to avoid another issue. After few days, Yuri already recovered. She went back to school again. She’s still dumbfounded. She doesn’t know that Yunho was the one who took care of her.

Yunho, who was just making sure if Yuri was doing good, he was frustrated of what he’s going to do. He can’t even come near to yuri even if he so wants. It’s like a year without rain.

Yuri was numb while Yunho feels all the pain that was slowly killing him. Yuri couldn’t be blamed, her heart’s so dead now & she doesn’t know why Yunho didn’t even sent her a single message. It was a hard time for the two.

Yunho can’t take it anynmore. Missing Yuri is like stabbing your own self. He decided to talk toy Yuri but on his way, someone grabbed him & said, “I need to tell you something important.” He just followed Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon: Yunho~sshi.

Yunho: What is it?

Taeyeon: Do you know that Yuri decided to go away from you because she don’t want you to get hurt.

Yunho: What are you saying?

Taeyeon: Yuri can’ take the pain she thinks she’s bringing unto you.

Yunho: She don’t have to do that. She’s killing me because of what she’s doing.

Taeyeon: She’s so sorry but she really don’t know what to do.

Yunho: Taeyeon, thanks for explaining it to me.

Taeyeon: Just please fix it as soon as possible.

Yunho: Neh.

*Weekend*

Yuri, still not back to her real self decided to take a walk on the park. Wew. If only this is a show on tv, I’d like to let you all see her memories on flashback thingy ‘coz I’m not that good in describing scenarios. So sorry.

*countless nights & endless conversations with Yunho through phone,

*comforting each other from pain they’re feeling.

*smile of Yunho whenever Yuri talks.

*tears of Yunho everytime they fight.

Suddenly, Yuri found herself crying. It was the perfect time to cry so loud 7 shout the pain she’s really feeling. But no voice was coming from . She really don’t know what’s happening. But, she feels lightly good that she was able to let go slightly the pain she was feeling.

On the other hand, Yunho was also walking at the same place where Yuri was. The words of taeyeon was still on her mind. He asked himself why Yuri did that thing. It was too hard to distinguish what his feeling is. He heard someone crying and it was familiar.

Yuri was crying helplessly. She wants to stop he tears but they can’t. If she can’t stop her sadness, somebody can. WHO?

It was Yunho at her back and when Yuri glanced, Yunho just smiled & Yuri was doing the same. They hugged each other so tightly.

Missing each other’s love, care & loyalty they didn’t felt for days. They don’t need to say anything since every move they make tells something. The only thing present is the promise, “I will love you ‘till the end.”

 

Wuuaa! So how’s the story? Please leave a comment and subscribe if you suddenly clicked this epic story. Sorry if I wasn’t good. -___- But, everyone, this story will have a sequel. And I hope, you’d support it.:))) Kamsahamnida. ♥

This is the sequel: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/192740

.Please leave a comment & suscribe. :))