A yes or a no?! -___-

iWillForgetYou

 

Author’s POV:
    Let’s go back to the super cliffhanging Chapter  1.:D

Yuri: BestieOppa, do you know that I really want you to ask me that? Yes oppa! But just court me first before anything else. ;) HAHA.I like you too oppa~

Yunho: Jeongmal?! Wohhooooo~ BestieDongsaeng, I really don’t know it.

Yuri: How would you know it if you were not asking?:P I didn’t even thought you’d have the same feelings.

Yunho: Thank you Yuri! You made me the happiest person in the world now!:D

Yuri: The way you act oppa is too OA. We still don’t have any relationship.duh~

Yunho: Of course, I have to win your heart first. J BTW, Yul~ you have to sleep now so that you will not be tired. We still have classes tomorrow. Sleepwell my dear bestieDongsaeng♥

Yuri: Arasso BestieOppa. J

 

                Yuri can’t of course get-over of what just happened. Her heart still tickles. ^^ Since she’s having a hard time in sleeping, she decided to tell Taeyeon immediately the super awesommmeee newwss. J The two girls was so very happy.You can’t describe the smile on their faces. Taeyeon, the one who knows everything was really very happy since she was with Yuri everytime it felt so miserable. Yuri was busy thinking if she’d tell her other bestfriends about this for she knows that they don’t really like Yunho.

 

*TheNextMorning*

                Yuri & Yunho was accidentally together at the public vehicle in going to school. It was super awkward & nerve-cracking situation. Yunho then sent a message to Yuri.

Yunho: Yul~ how’s sleep?

Yuri: It was good but it’s super~ uknow.  :D

Yunho: I let you sleep early last night Yul.

Yuri: I’m having a hard time oppa.Duh. I was busy thinking of you. J HAHA.just joking.

Yunho: Oh, I almost thought we were the same.:(

Yuri: Oppa, aren’t you going to your classroom yet? We arrived in the school already. ;) Okay, I have to go first. No one should know what’s real between us.xD

Yunho: Okay Yul~ TakeCare! ^^ text me if you’re not busy doing anything.

Yuri: Arasso~

 

                Taeyeon was waiting for Yuri with a big smiling face. xD When Yuri arrived, she knew that Taeyeon would . ^^ Classes are going on. Teacher 1 arrived~ b l a h . b l a h . b l a h . Next teacher,then another & the last one finished discussing the topic~  HOORAY! It’s already lunch time. >;) Yuri was together with Sooyoung, Jessica & Tiffany in going to the canteen. Jessica was really wondering why Yuri was soooo inspired today so she asked Yuri.

Jessica: Yah! Yuri~ah! Are you hiding something from me?!

Yuri: Bwo? Aniyooo~ Why are you saying that unnie?

Jessica: Yul~ tell me! Do you have a relationship with Yunho?

Yuri: Aniyo! Unnie!

(Sooyoung & Tiffany was listening to the two for the whole time)

Tiffany: *coming out, bumped her head at the table* Aigooo~ Yuri unnie, is that true?!

Yuri:*shocked*why are you two there?!

Sooyoung: yul~ don’t change the topic! Are you having a relationship with that punk?

Yuri: Omma! Stop thinking about those things. Aisht. Okay, I’m telling you the truth~ I don’t have a relationship with Yunho oppa! Stop calling him punk, he’s trying his best to change. He’s just courting me, okay?

Fany, Sica & Sooyoung: WHAT?!

                Leeteuk and Yunho was entering the canteen. Leeteuk is with his teasing eyes & laugh to Yul because Yunho shared everything to him. Yuri who was left wondering & surprised about Leeteuk’s behavior doesn’t know what she’s going to do. Her bestfriends doesn’tlike her knight in shining, shimmering armor. Wuuaa~ O.O Yunho doesn’t have any idea of what’s with his Ms. Universe. xD Tss. Will the two continue on knowing each other more?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________