TheBigNews.GoingOn or FallingApart?

iWillForgetYou

 

Yunho’s POV:

*1 week after the event*

I was walking alone on the corridors when Sohee, a freshman came near to me. I was wondering but when she already asked me,”Oppa~ah, are you & Yuri unnie together?” I was shocked that I can hardly even answer. I just asked her then who have told her that thing. When she  answered my question, I then don’t know what to feel. She said that the whole school now talks about us because we just talked in person last week. I was really surprised why this issue came out. Uhoh. :O How would me & Yuri face this kind of worthless topic? Eotteokhae?

Aisht. I then decided to discuss the issue with Yuri.

Yunho: Yoboseyo?

Yuri: BestieOppa. What’s with the call? Is something wrong?

Yunho: Yul~ we have a big problem. Everyone’s talking about us already.

Yuri: WHAT? Oppa~

(I know that Yuri’s starting to be afraid)

Yunho: Don’t worry, I’m going to try my best to fix this right away. They’re going to forget this as soon as possible.

Yuri: You don’t have to this oppa. J

Yunho: Yul~ Iknow, you want to hide this. Go eat your dinner now. Saranghaeyo~ annyeong.

Yuri: Nadosaranghae.

Everything seems to go back in its place now. I can now breathe easily. Wew~ I thought that this would be the end. Yuri & I know each other more now. We were talking on some things.

Yuri: Oppa! Are you sure that you’re already behaving?

Yunho: Of course. Don’t you trust me?

Yuri: Aniyo.xP hahaha.

Yunho: Tsk. Yuri~ah, you’re a bully.

Yuri: Jeongmal?! Then you don’t have to call me bestieDongsaeng anymore and I’ll do the same to you.

Yunho: Aisht. -___- BestieDongsaeng, why are you acting like this?

Yuri: Annyeong. ;)

Yunho: Yuri~ah! Are you going to maintain that habit? What would happen then to our future children if you’ll always like that?

Yuri: Yanima! Why are you even thinking on those things? Ewwwwww~ :///

Yunho: Yah! You really don’t want me to be your husband?! I guess you want to be Mrs. Yuri Horvejkul. xP

Yuri: WhatThe?! Aisht. Yunho, I just don’t want to talk on things like that. It’s still early.

Yunho: Oh.

Yuri: Sorry. I didn’t mean it oppa! Please stop acting like that, you’re not good. :P

Yunho: Yah! Is that so?! Hmm. Yuri is a bully. Yuri is a bully.

Yuri: K

Yunho: Why are you fond of using that?!

Yuri: Aigoo~ I’m starting to hate you Yunho! :@

Yunho: What?! You’re not respecting me already?!

Yuri:xP

Yunho: Do you want me to shout infront of your house that Ilove you?!

Yuri: Then, do it.

Yunho: Sure.

Yuri: Yah! JustJoking. :P Saranghaeyo Jung Yunho!

Yunho: Why can’t I stand being angry with you labs?

Yuri: What labs?! Ang baduy ha.xP Btw,oppa, my heart aches.

Yunho: Waeyo?!

Yuri: Maybe my love for you is growing more & more. HAHAHA.

Yunho: Yuri~ah, don’t be that sweet. Ants may bite us already.

Yuri: HAHAHA. Oppa, neomusarangaheyo!

Yunho: Ayiieee~ :3 iloveyou more than anything else KwonYuri.

 

Yuri~ah, I’m lucky to have you. I really love you. How I wish that I can be with you every second of your life. I will pray to all saints & angels that you’ll be the one meant for me. That I’d marry you in all churches just to prove how much I love you.