TheMostDramaticPart: “Let’s forget each other”

iWillForgetYou

 

Yuri’s POV:
Things turned out so fine. Joke. :D Well, it’s not. It’s the hardest thing to face. I can do that to pretend we’re not having mutual understanding or whatsoever. But this time, I can’t just do it. We won’t communicate with each other. Like effing gawd.-___- It’s like losing my ears & mouth. Awww. :/ I can’t even say this things to him.

Sometimes. I mean, once in a blue moon, he’s sent me a text and ask me how am I doing, if I’m okay or am I still loyal to him. It hurts me a lot that he’s questioning my loyalty but he’s right, he really have to check me on that. Hahahajk. xD I have to show him I’m okay so he wouldn’t worry about me. It’ll just disturb him. I celebrated my BlackChristmas & SaddestNewYear. I showed everyone that I was happy, contented & I’m loving life as a single. But seriously, like super effing gawd! I was just like having a burial of my heart. I haven’t seen him for the whole Holiday Break. Aishhhttt.:((

 

*JANUARY*

It was the time of going back to school. After stressing myself too much instead of enjoying the vacation, I changed my point of view. I’m excited to go to school because of my friends & to learn also. HAHA.I’m still serious with my studies. Duuhh. xP Another is to be more mature. I didn’t imagined myself doing these things but I have to do it now. I haven’t seen him for the first week after our vacation. Of course, I was worried. Then suddenly, a miracle happened. I received a message from him. :’>

BestieOppa: Bestie Dongsaeng, neomu neomu neomu bogoshipeo. How are you? Please reply. Iloveyousomuch.

*Eotteokhae? Dapdaphae? Wew. I really don’t know what to reply. But now, I made up my mind. He’s causing me too much pain already.*

BestieDongsaeng: Yunho oppa! Chugullae?! What do you think of me? Your guitar? Who you can leave if you want & get back as soon as you want?! If the first time that I tried breaking what we have didn’t worked, now, I’m so effing serious to say this: LET’S FORGET EACH OTHER!

*Am I getting crazy?! Where did I get the courage to say those things?! Aiggooooooooooooo~ -___- Am I really Yuri now?! I’m hating myself now more than hating him. Aisshhhhtt. L((((((( Babo! Babo! Babo! After few minutes of hurting myself, I decided to read his reply.*

BestieOppa:Yah! Okay, fine! If that’s what you want! Tsk. You completely changed. You’re not the Yuri I know. I thought you can understand me as much as I understand you. It’s not always that you are right Yul. You have to consider other people’s feelings. MY FEELINGSQ Have you even asked me once if I’m alright?! If I’m okay?! No! You’re the one who’s full of excuses, the perfect girl. Did you even remember how many promises you’ve made to me?! Tsk. Bye Yul.

*After reading that message, my heart skip a beat, tears flowed dow  from my eyes endlessly & my body shivered. I’m so going crazy! -____- I know now where I went wrong, where our relationship would end. I’m so a loser. I should’ve just shut up & said my true feeling. T~T

I feel that my heart completely died. As I opened my eyes, the rays of sun shined so brightly passing in every inch of my window. I then realized that I fell asleep because of too much crying. My memory of last night played in my mind while seeing all the things that he gave me. I just wish that it was the darkest nightmare I had, I wish. I saw my phone with so many unread messages & missed calls. There’s something popping in my heart that it can live again.

After viewing all the messages & calls, I was so disappointed to find out that none of them was from the man I thought would be my knight in shining, shimmering, splendid armor. I decided to talk to someone. I have to share my feelings to a perform who’d listen & advice me. Of course, it was Taeyeon unnie.

Taeyeon: Yoboseyo?

Yuri: *cracked voice* Unnie. *Tears flowed again*

Taeyeon: yuri~ah. Why did you do that thing?

Yuri: Huh? How did you know it?

Taeyeon: Of course, Yunho shared it to me. Yuri~ah, why?!

Yuri: Unnie. It’s because of too much feeling that he doesn’t love me anymore.i’m, super angry at him because I~

Taeyeon: What?! You?

Yuri: I’m missing him so much! L((( Unnie, eotteokhae?! I’m going crazy.

Taeyeon: Yuri~ah, I know that you really love him so you were able to say those things. Iknow, you’re becoming confused now ‘bout your feelings, but you have to be strong. Are you going to give up now? Now that you & Yunho passed through a lot of hardships & trials? You’re acting like that because you’re so guilty. Tdk. You should try to understand him Yul. He sacrificed so much for you.

Yuri: I know, I know. T~T Aiggooo.. Thanks unnie.

 

My senses opened up to the reality that I’m the one ruining what we have. It’s not his fault. I felt goosebumps all over my body. I haven’t still learned from Taeyeon unnie’s advice. Suddenly, Leeteuk oppa sent me a message through fb.

Leeteuk: Yah! Playful Yuri! What’s happening to you?! Why dot hings need to happen that way? Tsk.

Yuri: You knew it?! Aisht. Did that boy told you?

Leeteuk: Aniyo! It’s obvious. Duh. I knew something was wrong since Yunho looks so depressed today. He don’t even draw a smile on his face or even talk to anyone. Whatever you have done, you should say sorry to him.

Yuri: Oh, okay oppa. Mianhamnida. Even you was disturbed. L(( I’ll try to fix it right away.

 

I still don’t know what to do. My mind forces me to say sorry because it knows that everything was so wrong but my heart now stops me saying that it’s contented to be just dead rather than heal it and scar it again. I have to think for the best, I have to follow what my heart wants.

 

*OneDayAfter*

Yunho’s POV:

I tried to talk to Yuri but I guess she throw her phone. I thought the pretention will make our relationship stronger but it turned out to be so broken. I don’t know what to do. L(( I’m really so losing my mind. I’m missing her so much. I’m so worried about her. Tsk.

It was another Monday, I’m wondering what would happen. As soon as I arrived at school, I tried looking for Yuri everywhere. When suddenly, I saw her together with Seung ri. Maybe she really moved on now. I know that she can easily move on since her friends don’t like me for her. True love says that if you love someone, you should let it go. I know that she’ll be happy, everything changed. I became super busy with sports not minding if she’s okay or not. This lasted forn days, I was getting used to it until~

Taeyeon: Help me! She fainted! Please help me, jebal.

It was a moment of~