HANA, DEUL, SET~ START?! Neh, It is. :)

iWillForgetYou

 

YURI’S POV:

TIFFANY: Unnie, this is seriously killing me.

*Tiffany’s trying to distract me. Well, she’s right. It’s the first month of classes but because of this brain-cracking assignments, it’s like we are already graduating students.*

JESSICA: Yuri~ah! Make me copy your assignment. Jebal.

ME: KK.

JESSICA: Kamsahamnida. ^^

*While we’re busy answering assignments, Omma was just memorizing the new dance we we’re about to memorize. I knew, she was so tired.*

ME: Omma, gwaenchana?

SOOYOUNG: Neh.

*My phone beeped*

ME: Nugu?! I just received a message.

From: BestieOppa~♥

            BestieDongsaeng! You looked so pretty today. Is that for your ex-boyfiend?! Nyahaha.:)) Just joking. Peace! 

 I was annoyed with him. I didn’t notice it was already recess. We were so hungry. (AS ALWAYS) We went to the canteen to buy foods. I found Yunho oppa there too. He smiled and stared at me but I was still mad at him so I didn’t even take a glance. I didn’t know that he was already near to me.

YUNHO: BestieDongsaeng, it’s just a joke. Mianhe~ Jebal?

TIFFANY: Yah! Yuri unnie, forgive Yunho oppa!

YURI: Fany, could you just please shut up?! It’s not your business anyway.

TIFFANY: Okay unnie.

TAEYEON: Hey, the two of you. What’s happening here?

YUNHO: She’s~ *Yuri interrupted*

YURI: No-nothing.

LEETEUK: Guys, better share it to us later. The bell rang already.

*I then went out to avoid a bigger mess. Jessica unnie stayed beside me.*

JESSICA: Yuri~ah! You two don’t have a relationship right?! Or you’re not sharing it to me? JYou can’t do this. HMMMM~

YURI: *surprised, just chuckled* Ya-Yah! We’re just friends and like duh, it’s just one month since we started knowing each other.

JESSICA: Your so guilty! I didn’t even asked for that! Are you having feelings for that punk?! Better hide that. ARA~♥ wouldn’t like it.

YURI: Aniyo. It’s not like that. Why don’t you like him? 

JESSICA: You know the reason Yul.

*THAT NIGHT*

From: BestieOppa♥

--BESTIE DONGSAENG! Mianhamnida~ Please forgive me. I didn’t mean it.

*I was thinking if I’d reply or not but after few minutes, I decided to reply.*

From: BestieDongsaeng♥

--Okay. I’m also sorry oppa. I was too over reacting.

From: BestieOppa♥

--Hmm. It’s okay. I really missed you BestieDongsaeng.

From: BestieDongsaeng♥

--HAHA. Yah! I guess you’re too OA more than me. :P

From: BestieOppa♥

--Is that so? Ah. KK.

From: BestieDongsaeng♥

--YAH! You’re so~ NVM. XD Better cheer up now oppa.

From: BestieOppa♥

--Okay. I have to share something.

From: BestieDongsaeng♥

--What’s that BestieOppa?

From: BestieOppa♥

--I like someone. She’s a freshman. I guess I felt love at first sight. ^^

From: BestieDongsaeng♥

--Oppa’s falling inlove with a FRESHMAN?! WAA! Oppa is a CORRUPTING MINOR. XP Haha. Just joking. Who’s this lucky girl?

*I felt like my heart was broken down to pieces. I don’t know what’s happening to me. Andwae! I can’t fall in love with my bestfriend. L*

From: BestieOppa♥

--She’s Sulli. Can you see her? It’s just to know if she’s okay for you or not.

From: BestieDongsaeng♥

--Neh. ^^ Okay oppa, I have to rest now. GoodNight. 

From: BestieOppa♥

--SweetDreams. Always take care of yourself.

 

*NEXT MORNING*

I was trying to find BestieOppa but found no one. I already texted him earlier but he didn’t replied. I was starting to worry. LTrying to hide this, I just danced the whole day. Before I forgot, I have also seen Sulli already. FYI: I was prettier than her. Hehe.

*AFTER 2 WEEKS*

I’m missing him so much. I was crying the whole time. Nobody comforts me & nobody can make me feel the care of Yunho oppa. LEotteokhae?! I know this wasn’t normal already. Why do I have feelings for him? I was resting on the couch when my phone beeped. I immediately grabbed it. I was disappointed when I knew that it wasn’t Yunho oppa. It’s just a groupMessage coming from my classmate. I was doing grabbing my phone, reading message and throwing my phone over & over again, until I got tired. :/ When my phone beeped again, I was thinking if I’d read it or not. This would be the last time. I swear! Then, when I saw BestieOppa♥  on my screen, I screamed & read it.

From: BestieOppa♥

--BestieDongsaeng! Mianhe~ I was hospitalized & I didn’t have the energy to text.

From: BestieDongsaeng♥

--Jeongmal? Are you already okay BestieOppa?

From: BestieOppa♥

--Neh. I’ll go to school tomorrow already. I really missed you Yul. See you tomorrow. J

From: BestieDongsaeng♥

--I missed you too oppa. ^^ BTW, I’ve already seen Sulli. Well, I guess she’s just enough for your standards. XD

From: BestieOppa♥

--Is that so? BestieDongsaeng, you’re really a bully. :P

From: BestieDongsaeng♥

--Okay oppa. XP You have to sleep now. JHmm~

From: BestieOppa♥

--Yes Madame! ^^ GoodNight.

 

The past three months, me & Yunho just talked about his new crush. We became more closer when he wanted to change because he’s a teacher’s enemy. X) I was happy to help him but at the same time, I was going so miserable. LHe’s teaching Sulli guitars & they are starting to build a loveteam in the school already. And this is what my say is: APPAYO! Iizzjelly. T.T (That means, I is jealous) Yunho oppa loves me as his bestfriend. Yeah, JUST BESTFRIENDS. 3 He doesn’t know anything ‘bout what I feel for him. :/

*ONE MONTH LATER*

It was the first Sunday of September. Yunho already shared so many things to me. He even gave me one of his jersey and I have given him a bear in exchange. His friends &  my friends are already wondering what’s real between us. Well, okay, it’s hurting me that he just treats me as his bestfriend but I guess, I have to accept things, That night, I opened my mail and my BestieOppa sent me a message.

•Yunho: BestieDongsaeng! I have to tell you something.

•Yuri: What is it oppa? Are you already kicked out of the school?!

•Yunho: Aniyo. I guess you wanted me to really get out of the school now. :(

•Yuri: I’m just joking. Lol. Mianhe~ K. back to the topic. What are you going to say?

•Yunho: I~

•Yuri: You and Luna are already together?! Ayieeee.

•Yunho: Aniyo. Let me finish! Yah! Kwon Yuri, ilikeyou! Can I court you?!

•Yuri: Are you joking?! ^^ Nyahahahaha.

•Yunho: No.I’m serious!

*Oh ehm. I don’t know what to reply. Wae Ireoni?!*

•Yunho: Yuri~ are you still there? It’s okay if you would answer me the same. Just like, we won’t be that close again. Thanks for everything. Annyeong~

•Yuri: Oppa~ :(