SWEET LIES.

iWillForgetYou

 

Author’s POV:

Fighting. This happens every day to Yunho & Yuri. They’re like cats & dogs.  Even friends of them became tired of listening to over & over & over again fights. You wouldn’t even wonder why they are loving each other more & more & more each day. xD Its  natural to think that you’re relationship is not working anymore & your decisions are making things worse. Relationships do have an end. It might be tomorrow, the next day or the worst, you didn’t know that it has ended already. Now back to y2’s love story.

Yuri hides many things with herself. She learned how to stand on her own & just cry all with the pain she’s feeling. Nobody can know her deepest secrets since she’s hiding everything in her heart. Eventhough her heart’s going to shatter into pieces already, she would just smile & tries harder to show to everyone that she’s okay.

Yunho is a total opposite of Yuri. He easily forgets his problems. He doesn’t want to keep it to himself. He pranks anyone who’s hurting him, his friends & of course, his girl. Even if everyone calls him as a playboy, he would be the sweetest and funniest buddy you’ll ever know.

But one thing is common with the two, when it comes to love, they’re giving all that they can to save it.

 

 

Yuri tries to manage her time equally. Together with friends & family. She wouldn’t dare to talk with Yunho in person because she’s totally shy even if they know each other a lot already. But luckily, Yunho is super understanding and he’s so humble. He says sorry even if it’s  not his fault. Yuri sees how unfair it is yet Yunho doesn’t want anything to change.

 

SweetLies#2

Yunho promised Yuri that he wouldn’t play with his addictions but everytime hes’s free or they are in not-okay-state with Yuri, he plays what he wants.

 

SweetLies#3

Yuri & Yunho wishes that they would get marry someday. But honestly,Yunho really wants to have a foreign wife while Yuri wants to be with a kpop superstar.:D

 

SweetLies#4:

Yuri looks so strong during their fights but deep inside it’s hurting her that she hurts Yunho. Yunho just shuts up since on his past relationships, he’s always the boss.

 

SweetLies#5

Yunho was known to be a super tough guy but his emotions are more than of a girl.

SweetLies#6:

Yuri says everytime that everything is okay but the real truth is that,she doesn’t want Yunho getting in trouble or thinking about her problems.

 

SweetLies#7:

Yunho doesn’t want missing any second whenever he can see Yuri. He looks at Yuri in every angle even if HE HAD A BUNCH OF PICTURES OF YURI.XD

 

SweetLies#8:

Yuri once promised that she would be loyal to Yunho. But since she has a classmate who was paired to her, she uses it evrytime calling honey, babe, or sugarpie It’s Seungri. :)))) At the end of the day, she still ends up with her loving bestfriend.

 

SweetLies#9

The most hurting thing for them is to hide how much they miss each other because most of the time, Yuri don’tlike to say iloveyou or even imissyou.

 

These are some things that is like duh, why does it have to be like that?! xD