Unexpected

Yes, Master!

CHAPTER NINE:
UNEXPECTED

Listen to Baby Steps

(So, I really want to update today but I can't think of someting good. Yes! Its writer's block. But some happenings are already in my mind so I decided to write this. Its already in my mind. ^^)

Miyoung was finished cleaning at the lawn outside the mansion when she heard the doorbell(once again, gatebell? LOL) ring. It was Mr. Kim, JR's dad.

"Mr. Kim is home very early? Its still 3:00 PM." she wisphered to herself, but she just opened the gate.

When Mr. Kim entered, she bowed. Mr. Kim was with someone.

Miyoung followed them to the living room. Both men sat on the sofa across each other Mr. Park sitting on the other and his back facing Miyoung. They started talking. Their words are very deep and hard to understand. This is surely business talk! But she just kept her head low.

"Miyoung-ssi!" Mr. Kim called.

"Yes, master?" she asked.

"prepare tea for Mr. Park!" he ordered.

Miyoung left the living room and made her way to the kitchen to make tea.

Meanhile...

"Miyoung?" Mr. Park thought.

"She's a new maid here so you must've not seen her before." Mr. Kim said as if he's reading minds.

Mr. Park nodded. The truth is, it isn't the thing that was bothering him.

Miyoung came with a cup of tea in her hands. She placed it on the coffee table and bowed. Mr. Park took a sip on the tea.

"Let's go back to what we're talking about." Mr. Kim said.

Once again, the two started talking using deep words. Ugh. Boring! Miyoung thought.

Miyoung started to think about random things like rilakkuma and etc. (I can only think of rilakkuma).

The business talk ended. Both mr. park and mr. kim stood up and did a handshake. Mr. Park then looked at Miyoung and smiled.

"A-Appa?" she thought with her eyes widened in shock.

"Miyoung! Follow lead Mr. Kim to the gate." Mr. Park commanded.

"n-neh!" she answered and opened the door for mr. park. Mr park came outside and Miyoung followed him.

When Miyoung was about to open the gate...

"Its shocking to see you as a maid here in mr. kim's mansion." mr. park said.

Miyoung stopped.

"I never really wanted to see you again!" Miyoung answered.

Mr. Park sighed. "Sorry!"

"Sorry isn't enough for me to forgive you from what you did. You are the reason why this happened to me. I will never forgive you." Miyoung said and opened the gate. "You can leave now!".

Before leaving, mr. Park glanced at Miyoung who was staring at him.

"Take care!" he said and closed the window.

Miyoung looked disgusted and closed the gate. Little did she realize her tears falling. She wiped them and said, "I won't cry just because of you anymore!"

She entered the mansion after that.

-END-


What do you think about this???

COMMENT

Or if you are a new reader, SUBSCRBE!

You know what ,you, I really need your help now.

I'm having this writer's block. HELP ME!!

YES I'M TALKING TO YOU!