Don't tell anyone

Yes, Master!

CHAPTER 10:
DON'T TELL ANYONE

Listen to Up To The Sky

(How I came up with this chapter? I watched INFINITE The Chaser for four times and a Infinite fanfic popped in my mind. So I decided to do the same with NU'EST. I watched Face for four times and this came out. Btw, gomawo for helping meh with writer's block. My english isn't that good because english isn't my first language. I just hope you like this fanfic.)

Bored. Bored. Bored. That's what JR feels right now. He was in his bedroom laying his body in his bed watching TV with his head resting in his left hand. Even his friends are not allowed to enter the mansion because they will distract him- that's what Mr. Kim thought.

He actually enjoyed playing with Miyoung but he's afraid to lose again.

"Why won't you sneak out? Your dad is surely in the company for the whole day. He won't notice that!" Those words suddenly popped into his mind (A/N: Aron's suggestion back in chapter six). He shook his head, "Worst thing I'll ever do in my whole life." he told himself.

After a while, there were nothing that good to watch.

"I'll be back home before my dad even comes home." he thought.

He stood up and slightly opened the door. He looked if anyone is around. There was no one.

He slowly walked down the stairs to not make a sound. No one was there; it was very quiet.

He slowly opened the door knob to make his way outside the mansion when he heard a voice.

"M-master?"

He looked around and saw Miyoung looking at him weirdly. "W-what are you doing?" she asked.

"Ahh.. Ahh.. I just.." He rubbed the back of his neck.

He heard someone wisthling a song. It came from the kitchen at his left. He grabbed Miyoung's wrist and they hid behind the sofa in the right. He covered Miyoung's mouth with his right hand while listening to the footsteps of the person who was coming.

Nana was wisthling some song as she walked her way bringing a tray of food with her. It was supposed to be for JR because she knows he doesn't want to eat on the dining room.

"huh?"

She looked around. She thought she heard voices. She shook her head to convince herself that there was no one there and she had been just hearing things.

When JR was sure Nana was gone, he let go of Miyoung. Miyoung got more confused.

"I thought I'll get caught so fast." he sighed in relief.

"Get caught with what?" Miyoung asked.

JR looked at her with a smirk.

"Since you already saw me, you should help me."

"B-bwoh?"

"You're gonna help me escape!"

"ANI! MR. KIM SAID THA-" Before she could finish her sentence, JR quickly covered .

"You're too loud!" he wisphered. "And, I'm also your master. I was the one who put you here!" Miyoung nodded. Jr slowly removed his hand from Miyoung's mouth.

"But there are guards outside. I'll get fired if Mr. Kim knew about this." she said.

"This thing is between you and me!" When he said you, he pointed to Miyoung and when he said me, he pointed to himself. "Understand? No one is gonna find out about this. You should keep your mouth shut." He told her.

"I have an idea."


Miyoung slightly opened the door at the back of the mansion which leads them to the lawn at the back. No one is there. Miyoung looked for the ladder they were using to clean the window outside. She carried it (It was light enough for her to carry that) and rested it on the wall that seperates the sidewalk and the Kim's home.

She was holding the ladder and looked at her master and mouthed "climb now" to him so they would avoid someone hearing them.


Meanwhile...

Nana finally reached JR's bedroom. She knocked on the door.

"Master, I came here to bring you food! Can I come in?" She asked for permission.

There wasn't any answer.

"Master?" She asked once again. No one was answering.

Wasn't my voice loud enough? She thought. "Master JR?" She shouted loud enough. Still no answer.
She decided to look at what her master was doing but she was a bit hesitant. But she just wants to know if her master was just sleeping or she looked like an idiot for asking permission to come in from no one. She opened the door and looked around.

There was no one inside. But where might her master be?

She looked at the window to see if his master was at the back lawn.

She gasped to see JR climbing a ladder while a maid was holding it from below.

"MASTER!" She shouted.

JR looked at his back and saw Nana who was in his room looking at them from the window. Nana could not see who was the maid because she wasn't looking back.

Nana came down and opened to back door. Her jaw dropped when she saw no one was there. But the ladder was still there.

"They're so fast!".


 

(How they got away so fast?)

"Faster! Faster!" Miyoung mouthed when JR looked at her from above.

JR climbed down the other side of the wall and ran away. Miyoung panicked. The ladder was a bit heavy to keep it before Nana comes. She just ran to the left to go to the front lawn.

-END-


More JR on the next chapters. ^^

I'm happy that my writer's block is gone. Now, do you think its time for Minhyun to come out?

And what will Nana do to find out which maid helped JR escape?

Where will JR go?

THIS BIAS LIST WRECKER!!!!

Okay. No need to say. I heart GIFs..