Game Over

Yes, Master!

CHAPTER 11:
GAME OVER

Listen to Imagine

(Yay! Poster is done. What do you think? Me, I LOVE IT! Thanks to Flightless from Eyecandy shop. I really love her edits. ^^)

Miyoung was running to the the lawn at the left of the mansion. She suddenly tripped.

"Oww~" She said as she sit and look at the wound on her knees. "Haish!!! I hate this!! If only he wasn't my master!" She yelled.

"Miyoung? You were the one who did that?" Someone from her back asked.

Miyoung gulped. ASDFGHJKLWHATTODONOWASDFGHJKL?! She thought. She turned her head to look at who it was.

"Mi-Mi-Mianhae~ Eo-eo-Eonnie..." She stuttered.


Aron and Ren were playing video games at Ren's house. This is what they've been doing ever since JR wasn't allowed to go outside his mansion anymore. They can't go without him. Aron was loosing. ARGH! I'm not gonna lose with Ren anymore! he thought. He then thought of a good idea.

"I can't believe I'm playing this game with you right now. Tell me, how can one girl make you go back to normal?" he teased.

"What do you mean?" Ren asked while still focusing on the game.

"Is that girl special?" Aron said.

Ren's eyes widened and looked at his hyung. "Are you kidding me? That'll never happen!" He yelled.

"One.. Two... Game over!" Aron laughed.

Ren looked at the screen again. His character died and Aron won. Aron started dancing weirdly and celebrated his win. Its his first win in a video game.

"I got you with that!!!!" He yelled.

Ren's jaw dropped. How can he...???? WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS???!!!! He tought.

"I won and at the same time, I knew Ren likes someone!!!" He laughed.

Ren facepalmed himself. I actually don't like Miyoung like what he thinks. But seriously, if I didn't reply to him, he'll take that as a YES. he tought. Well, it's true. Ren likes Miyoung as a chingu, but not like what his hyung thinks.

The door suddenly opened. Jr entered the house and is catching his breath.

"Hyung! I tought-" Ren was about to say something but he already knew the answer. "You escaped?" He raised a brow.

Jr nodded. He sat in the floor and wiped his sweat. "I tought I'll get caught very fast!"

"Hyung, are you crazy? Your servants and YOU will be in trouble with this!" Ren yelled emphasazing the word 'you'.

"Don't worry about me and them, I'll think of something!" He answered.

"So, what's that stupid idea again?" Aron boasted. "And Jonghyun-ssi, guess what I found about Ren?"

"Argh. I shouldn't have replied to him." Ren said and covered the mouth of his hyung.

"What?" Jr asked making curiosity obvious.

"Its nothing. It was just a misunderstanding!" Ren replied.

Aron removed Ren's hand from his mouth "Ren likes-" his mouth was covered once again. "Animes! I really like them!" Ren can't think of anything else but that. "Now what will you do?" he asked.

"Ren? Can I borrow this for a while?" Jr asked pointing at a cap and glasses.

"Uhmm... Yes, you can!" Ren answered as he let go of Aron and did an evil glare. *If you ever do that again, I'll kill you* he mouthed. Aron covered his mouth and nodded. He's so-so scary! He tought as he stare at Ren who looked at JR again.

"Now what?" Ren asked.

"Is that even a question, we're gonna do what we usually do!" Jr announced. "Its so boring at home. I can't do anything but watch TV, Eat, Take a bath, Sleep and then nothing! Even if it was just three days, I promise you, if I already reached staying home for 4 days, I'll die on the 5th day.".

"FINALLY! Eveything's boring without you!" Aron shouted.

How's Miyoung right now? I hope Nana didn't see her face when she was helping me escape. Jr tought.


"Explain me about this thing!" Nana said while cleaning the wound on Miyoung's knee.

"I-I- OW! It stings, eonnie!" She complained with a pained expression.

"We need to clean your wound to avoid bacteria from entering your body. No pain, no gain!" Nana told her. "Now, tell me!"

Miyoung nodded and took a deep sigh.

"Seems like I lost!".


Meanwhile, Jr, Aron, and Ren were in the arcade. They were enjoying their game.

Jr who's in the middle of his game felt something weird behind him. He shook his head and ignored it but his heart was beating very fast because of nervousness.

"Its Game Over, Jonghyun-ssi!" He heard someone say in his back.

H-How did she know it's me? he tought as he looked in his back.

-END-


I already wrote this by 12 in the midnight last night but the internet connection is too slow.
When I updated it, I forgot to unmark 'hide chapter'.
Then when I went back to editing this to remove the mark, the browser stopped responding.
When I opened Google Chrome again, its taking too long to open. So I tought of updating today.
I shut down the computer and when it was about to log out, the web browser oppened.

And I was like:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

And now, I'm using the laptop. The wifi is faster than a modem (in my opinion.).
So now, I added the song and edited the title. I just cut this chapter and the cut part
will be on the next chapter. It was supposed to be titled 'Silence' but instead, I did Game Over. ^^.

Anyways, Minhyun will be in this fic sooner.
And Ren doesn't like Miyoung the way Aron thinks, just to make it clear, neh?

The song is by BtoB- I LOVE THEM!

Btw, Are you listening to the songs? I just wanna know.