Rain

Yes, Master!

CHAPTER 13:
RAIN

(I'm so sorry if it took a week for me to not update. Here in the Philippines, school had started.)

She was walking at the empty streets a little bit pissed off. She had been complaining such things to someone invisible, probably, the air. Walking in her normal route, the cat who she had been talking to called her from the gate of it's master's house.

'meow'

She kneeled to the ground and the hair of the little kitty.

"Hey! Miss me?" she smiled. The cat replied with another meow.

"Today is a long day. So many things happened. Everything. And seems like misfortune is coming back. Aigoo! What should I do? I swear! Today was the worst day ever! And I mean it." She said. "What's wrong with Mr. Kim anyways? He had gone crazy! Well, what should I expect? Like Father, like son! Am I right, chingu? But, I think I should be thankful to him instead for not firing me."

Meanwhile...

The cat owner was -once again- going back home with his groceries and complaining how heavy they are.

"She's here again?"

He waited for her to leave until suddenly, a drop of water fell from the sky to his nose. He touched the wet area. A few seconds, more drops of water fell from the sky. Miyoung covered her head with her two hands. The cat ran inside the house. The cat owner opened his umbrella. Too bad for Miyoung, she wasn't bringing one.

"Next time, I'll bring an umbrella." She hissed as she run her way home.


After visiting his mom's grave, Ren took a walk around Seoul. He finally decided to go home. He was on his way to the bus stop until he saw a fammiliar figure standing on the bus stop. Her face was pissed off as she looks at her phone. Ren decided to walk away but it was too late, The rain poured.

"Geez! Why now?" He said and continued to walk away.

"Don't walk on the rain, idiot! You'll get sick." The girl said. Did she just call me an idiot? He thought.

"Why won't you sit here instead until the rain stops?"

Ren looked back at her. "Don't worry! I'm waterproof." He told her.

Seri folded her arms and raised a brow. "Oh, waterproof? Suuure!" She sarcastically said.

But the rain poured even more. Ren had no choice. I'm not the one hating on her anyways.

He sat on the bench. Seri showed her hankerchief and reached it out to him. Ren just looked at it.

"Use it to wipe yourself, not to look at it." She smiled.

Ren grabbed the hankerchief from Seri's hand and mouthed 'Thank You'. He wiped himself with it. Seri sat beside him.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked.

Ren continued to wipe himself and looked at her.

-END-


I have no freaking time to continue this chapter or put a song or even leave a note. So bye!

Btw, Belated Happy Birthday to JR's Birthday.